• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, bupe really fucks my low opioid tolerance. Just two or three uses at mcg levels is enough to make me need double the O-DT I normally need. 10mg used to get me off well for years and now I don't feel shit.. best shy away from the bupe for a while I guess.

My point being, I'm not high right now, lol

Man, bupe really fucks my low opioid tolerance. Just two or three uses at mcg levels is enough to make me need double the O-DT I normally need. 10mg used to get me off well for years and now I don't feel shit.. best shy away from the bupe for a while I guess.

My point being, I'm not high right now, lol

Yea, don't take buprenorphine if you wanna get high on opioids. This stuff blocks the opioid receptors way too strong and long. (n)
/edit: Unfortunately, you'll have to wait 2-3 days when you took it till other opioids can fully stick to the receptors - suxx hard.

/edit2 OT: 66mg DXM, 2mg Clonazepam, 0.25mg Triazolam nasal and 60mg Oxycodon crushed nasal

Last edited:
Using bupe for nearly 2 years was probably the second worst thing I've ever done to my brain. First being naltrexone and 1.5 combining naltrexone with APs.

Kratom is so valuable to me, but also somewhat frustrating. Helped me to throw away my 24mg/day sub script though!

OT EDIT a nice big mug of chai tea with 8g kratom then a vegetable and fruit smoothie. I'm so healthy y'all.

What? Haha Are you trying to mind fuck me?

0.5 mg + 0.5 mg = 1 gram Add another 0.5 mg + 0.5 mg = 1 gram

1 gram + 1 gram = 2 grams

Right? Right! Don't try to confuse me. :(

1000mg = 1 gram
0.5mg = 500 MICROgrams (ug)
500ug + 500ug = 1 milligram
Gram > milligram > microgram

I think you know that though and just like being a naughty troll. Naughty naughty troll lady.

I take Bupe illicitly, never been an addict or gone to a clinic, so I had no idea it bound to your receptors in such a manner. Good to know.

Took another 1.5mg etizolam a half hour ago, waiting for it to kick in.

WHAT?! Are you disagreeing that 0.5 mg + 0.5 mg = 1 gram!

Seems simple to me.

The entire world does. Are you trolling me?

Let me explain. 1mg = 1/1000th of a gram.
0.5mg = 1/2 of a milligram.
So 0.5mg + 0.5mg (half a milligram each) = 1mg (which is 1/1000th of a gram)
So 4 x 0.5mg = 2mg (which is 1/500th of a gram).
1000mg (a gram) divided by 0.5mg ( one of your pills) = 2000
Therefor 2000 x 0.5mg = 1000mg (or 1 gram)
So you would need 2000 of your pills to equal a gram.

0.5mg is HALF OF A MILIGRAM. A MILLIGRAM is 1000th of a GRAM.

At this point it’s clear that you understand how weight works and your initial post was a typo, C2C. Enough with the trolling, take it to TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.