• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 GRAMS of klonopin? I'm hoping you mean milligrams girl.

Kava tea with Kratom and cigarettes. Fucking LAME.

Nah nigga. I don't mean mg. I mean 2 grams. I'm playing with the big boys. My tolerance is high so don't mind me. Jesus is in this equation. He doesn't let me take more than I can handle. Peeps need to have a close relationship to Jesus though. 💓

Nah nigga. I don't mean mg. I mean 2 grams. I'm playing with the big boys. My tolerance is high so don't mind me. Jesus is in this equation. He doesn't let me take more than I can handle. Peeps need to have a close relationship to Jesus though. 💓

Didn't know Jesus saved people from drug overdoses, shit he's gonna put flumazenil and naloxone outta business! (Not trying to knock Jesus I'm just fuckin around you know I <3 u)

Be safe pls. I remember when I took 16mg at once while drunk at a small house party. Apparently I was hitting on this girl who actually started dating me soon after, then said "excuse me one minute I need a nap" then faceplanted into the couch and passed out for like 20 minutes.

Didn't know Jesus saved people from drug overdoses, shit he's gonna put flumazenil and naloxone outta business! (Not trying to knock Jesus I'm just fuckin around you know I <3 u)

Be safe pls. I remember when I took 16mg at once while drunk at a small house party. Apparently I was hitting on this girl who actually started dating me soon after, then said "excuse me one minute I need a nap" then faceplanted into the couch and passed out for like 20 minutes.

Of course Jesus saves people from overdoses or the majority of us would be dead before our time.

30g of mixed colour vein horned leaf kratom and half a bottle of red. I'm still a bit groggy from eating 5 flualprozolam tabs last night and now I'm attempting sleep.

Good night all. 😜✌❤

Well woke a few minites ago. Roughly 06:15am here. Had a few bong hits and making coffee now.

Low dose edibles all day long. Insomnia medication I prescribed myself has been ~.75g of top shelf marijuana consumed orally, been doing that for months. Maybe a month ago I started having the worst panic attacks of my life at night and realized that the two were related. So I'm cutting back on the herb. Honestly was overkill. Was mostly seeking a "nod" of sorts along with kratom and doxylamine to doze off but it usually never got to the point I wanted.

First time doing MDMA in almost two years. 180mg of crystal. Feeling phenomenally groovy, so sociable, typing this out intermittently during breaks in conversation. There’s a very good reason not to do this drug too often. The magic is that good.

😁

Meh so much for behaving just picked some stash as i have a meeting later on this morning with a company for a new contract. And i know i wont handle it sober. So...

Few hits H
30mg oxazepam
100ml vodka.

Sucks that i need this shit to be self confident and keep me going. To be able to deal with people. But i will moan about this on anorher thread lol

Anyhow starting fo feel a lot more relaxed and less stressed. Just need to pace myself.

Well on my second bag and done with the meeting, think it went well. Will know by the end of the week. Anyhow
Total tally
Cannabis
30mg oxazepam
Started my second bag of H (4 hits so far)
400ml vodka ( enjoying my drink now in the car on my way home )
Feeling energetic and alive..

Status
Not open for further replies.