• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit for relaxing in front of the TV enjoying the day.

900mg Pregabalin
9mg Bromazepam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
60mg Oxycodone IR oral and 80mg crushed nasal
900mg Green Tea extract
a few drops of Ginger extract

Have great Sunday guys! <3

I am trying to conserve Morphine cause I am low on morphine!
The more I try to conserve it seems the more I take!
I freak out when I am low on Morphine.

God bless Loperamide. I am going to be needing it soooooonnnnnnnnnoooooooo!

took another 1mg alpraz.

tired but need to sleEEEeep. trying to live thru the tiredness to get to night sleep again instead of daysleep. ugh damn my nocturnal vampyr sleep schedule.

marijuana should have some kick to it.... ugh why did I do this to myself .... this whole month has been a giant blur. I had to the life of me try to remember where I put one thing and it took me a good 20 minutes.

yeah I don't have to but I'm feeling so lazy I don't want to go anywhere/do anything. I had all the mania energy and did so much and now I'm like blank staring.

I guess the touch and go come back of your mind is prevalent with more than mild use of dissociative/downer combos 8( only I would get off on something like that. 100% of IRL friends and 100% of BL'ers have reported directly to me (and the one trip report I found on this drug combo) that it was dysphoric/they had a bad time.

I thought it was fucking amazing, some of the best trips I'll probably ever have in life, and I can still see it quite vividly if I just think about it, just like when I shot DMT. 8(

Probably a little worse for the brain though....perhaps. Undecided.

took another 1mg alpraz.

tired but need to sleEEEeep. trying to live thru the tiredness to get to night sleep again instead of daysleep. ugh damn my nocturnal vampyr sleep schedule.

marijuana should have some kick to it.... ugh why did I do this to myself .... this whole month has been a giant blur. I had to the life of me try to remember where I put one thing and it took me a good 20 minutes.

Yeah man when I smoked a large amount of weed daily and used benzos I had the memory of a goldfish. 2/3 times I went anywhere I would be like "wait why did I come here, oh well gonna smoke".

About downers and dissos I'm with you man, some of the best times I've ever had on any chemicals. We're special. 3-meo-pcp and like we've been talking ketamine have both always been good to me. I used to add decent doses of 3meo to my daily doses of opioids and benzos like good ol what's his name did who used to post here (I need to find his name). Then I went to treatment soon after and everyone was like "how are you even still alive".

One time I stayed up all night with my cat and we went on an adventure to ancient Egypt where he was a pharaoh in a different life. Good times...

I believe my memory is shot from dissociatives not that.

Benzos actually help my memory because I'm so brian-fucked from panic that panic prevents normal thoughts from processing.

also noticing if two color pitches are close enough I see them as the same - wondering if this is HPP phenomena or not. I don't consider perma-visuals a disorder.

can't stop... feeling... like a mild opiate WD from this dissociative comedown... oh god need more weed, lots of weed, lots of dab, more benzos

Can I come over to your house?
Party at bamos house get an oxy + triazolam rail ready

Sure, you can all come over. :love: Let's rail this shit!

Added some Hydromorphone and more Triazolam nasal and nodded off hard - just woke up. Puh, wtf!

OT:
2mg Clonazepam
10mg Zolpidem
0.5mg Alprazolam
80mg Oxycodone

...and on and on and on it goes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.