• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you all deal with mood swings this s*** is f****** unreal I've been up and down bouncing like a caterpillar between a high and a low I can't even f****** begin to describe it and now I'm starting to even out and I might just take a Xanax why are you so f****** painful I'm breaking down and crying in public and people are watching

Deep breaths one after the other don't pay attention to the earthquake in the ocean pay attention to the tide hitting the flow away you're going to Flow Away one day like a turd in the f****** toilet you piece of s*** human being it's all going to be alright

I can't
Stop
Crying
I've held on too long SOS marijuana we have a SINKER

If people walk up to me and are like JEE WHY U SO SAD yeah I have bipolar KEEP WALKING OR TAKE A PICTURE ITLL LAST LONGeR
Oh god I just triggered myself
You should have picked the photograph it lasted longer than you

If grief could kill I would be dead

What a beautiful and sad trip I have to go cry somewhere else

Fuck I am now pathologically afraid of nausea how do we work past this 1

Fuck
Me

How did I even stumble home Saturday

That's the difference that's right you are on public transport sit out an hour and you'll be all right sit out in an hour or so out one hour sit out one hour smoke pot smoke pot smoke pot

Last edited:
Didn't dose anything (other than bud)till right around NOON when I got my drink at the clinic

45mg methadone
Last bowl of GDP
3.25mg alprazolam (damn! why couldn't I keep it down to 2mg like planned 😠 oh well now .5mg to .75mg throughout out the day tomorrow)
1 24oz 8% around 1230pm
Bowls of Dakini kush throughout the afternoon

About to be 6pm in Boston... Was 65 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday and we had snow flurries earlier. Doubt I'll walk tonight.

24oz bud light platinum (slightly higher abv than their ice beer, I believe. I'm not a beer snob by any means. It's drinkable sports watching beer for sure.

About to have one more 12oz bud platinum, smoke a bowl or 2 of 2 the small sour diesel nug my roommate gave will be. This will be followed by making some single guy dinner, do some house cleaning and then take a nice and relaxing shower to Netflix in bed 😛

Last edited:
How do you all deal with mood swings this s*** is f****** unreal I've been up and down bouncing like a caterpillar between a high and a low I can't even f****** begin to describe it and now I'm starting to even out and I might just take a Xanax why are you so f****** painful I'm breaking down and crying in public and people are watching

Deep breaths one after the other don't pay attention to the earthquake in the ocean pay attention to the tide hitting the flow away you're going to Flow Away one day like a turd in the f****** toilet you piece of s*** human being it's all going to be alright

I can't
Stop
Crying
I've held on too long SOS marijuana we have a SINKER

If people walk up to me and are like JEE WHY U SO SAD yeah I have bipolar KEEP WALKING OR TAKE A PICTURE ITLL LAST LONGeR
Oh god I just triggered myself
You should have picked the photograph it lasted longer than you

If grief could kill I would be dead

What a beautiful and sad trip I have to go cry somewhere else

Fuck I am now pathologically afraid of nausea how do we work past this 1

Fuck
Me

How did I even stumble home Saturday

That's the difference that's right you are on public transport sit out an hour and you'll be all right sit out in an hour or so out one hour sit out one hour smoke pot smoke pot smoke pot
want me to delete this. . . .
soo wean off of the xanax ! ! !

that feel when fam be like "WHAT'S UP ____ oh wait [FILLS IN WITH THEIR SHIT]" oh thank god i can listen instead of talk i'm so

talked

out

1/2 a dose of hydroxyzine !

it's worse than a narcotic. narcotic doesn't even dumb me down this much. . . .
and it makes xanax taste like a sweet candy.

hydroxyzine tastes like the worse shit iv'e ever tasted. i want to tale a xan JUST to make the foul taste gone. it's shit like vomit and then i get to be all drugged and like zombie again.

. . . i need it to sleep though, lucky me !

it tastes worse than puke. gotta gag one down i guess.

what a mess. i need to go back to sleep now bc my pharmaceutical co. is in control. 😁🤖

1/2 a dose of hydroxyzine !

it's worse than a narcotic. narcotic doesn't even dumb me down this much. . . .
and it makes xanax taste like a sweet candy.

hydroxyzine tastes like the worse shit iv'e ever tasted. i want to tale a xan JUST to make the foul taste gone. it's shit like vomit and then i get to be all drugged and like zombie again.

. . . i need it to sleep though, lucky me !

it tastes worse than puke. gotta gag one down i guess.

what a mess. i need to go back to sleep now bc my pharmaceutical co. is in control. 😁🤖

Hydroxyzine sucks balls. I went to urgent care years ago because I ran out of klonopin and hydroxyzine is the crap they gave me for anxiety. It's basically like Benadryl. All it does is make you feel really sleepy. It's a horrible alternative to a benzo.

oh god i'm getting the ass kickin'

too high for this

gonna cry
😁😁😁👎
loooooool

whaaaaaat 👅

i need a new rig for zabs me thinks 🔥

but i just can Not take it upon myself to
stumble back over to cannabis culture , and certainly
can not even Not passout before even attempting to try navigate over to PD.

woof
another one hoof the trail , dusted.

2 mg bup, I did a G of coke wile drinking Las night and managed to save a couple little chunks im weird i know, I'm sensitive to uppers/ stim type drugs, I know 90% of u would b like I wouldn't save any fuck that hahahaha curious of other options on the subject...

Weed

I am fried and loving it, I want to keep frying for a while but have to do ... unpleasant real life things.

45mg methadone
.5mg alprazolam (Rx peach)
24oz lemonade Rita 8% abv
1mg alprazolam (half a new pressed green the back up press plug had
.5mg clonazepam (found a few in Boston real quick after my appointment)

Had an appointment in Boston. On my way back now and gonna have an adult beverage, bowl of bud, eat and fill out paperwork.

Hydroxyzine sucks balls. I went to urgent care years ago because I ran out of klonopin and hydroxyzine is the crap they gave me for anxiety. It's basically like Benadryl. All it does is make you feel really sleepy. It's a horrible alternative to a benzo.

When I went to treatment they tried to give me that after a 4 day benzo taper lmao. I was having debilitating anxiety attacks every day and would get a 25mg hydroxyzine.

OT few grams of red and green kratom and coffee at brunch with my mom

Last edited:

Hydroxyzine is not a good anxiolitic for me and they hand it out like candy at detoxes as a benzo free anxiety treatment, but other than promethazine, I like it for methadone potentiation and sleep sometimes. Way better than OTC antihistamines, but not great for anxiety and promethazine is pretty much king for desirable antihistamines.

Anyway just got home. Added this to my fix:
2 12oz buds, Bowl of 'dakini kush', and coffee. Need nicotine now, but no ciggies for me.

When I went to treatment they tried to give me that after a 4 day benzo taper lmao. I was having debilitating anxiety attacks every day and would get a 25mg hydroxyzine.

OT few grams of red and green kratom and coffee at brunch with my mom
I was doing high dose bzd's and quit but I'm mental garbage to begin with.
Rebound panic lasts hours.

Rebound insomnia is like a lot of nights for me.

Can't say why.

I'm getting a pleasant upper effect from a bit of weed, sativa dominant I think. Too much coffee. Wana take some alpraz or etiz but both are in a dark room where I dare not disturb said darkness in fear of waking sleeping beauty. When she's up in another hour I'll step in there and take some downers I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.