• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg methadone
3mg alprazolam (was benzo sick as fuck yesterday till this morning I caved)
Bowls of gdp

Just watched the rCeltics win. Gotta hit the liquor store.

Just hit the store n now the Titans are fuckin up the Ravens right now.

That explains why the guy buying Miller Light and Fireball in the liquor store was cheering. They love them Titans here

Idk cuz I was there to buy good alcohol and not shit like Miller Light and Fireball

5th beer

by the end of the 6th I'm going out PLEEASEE hurry up in next 20-30 mins POUND THOSE CALORIES dude

That explains why the guy buying Miller Light and Fireball in the liquor store was cheering. They love them Titans here

Idk cuz I was there to buy good alcohol and not shit like Miller Light and Fireball
lol bro <3

i have 90 miller lites in my fridge, maybe 80ish if I've had a few

<3

come over any time open invite u devil SYNCHRONICITY ACTIVATED
I'm going to hopefully enjoy my trip out tonight, but I could easily see my mental disorders taking over that's why I brought XANAX with me it's not leaving my god-damn sight

Lol I'm guilty of buying some cheap shit last night and usual. Minimal income. Just wanted a drink to watch the rest of that game. I'm pulling for the Titans myself now.

5th beer

by the end of the 6th I'm going out PLEEASEE hurry up in next 20-30 mins POUND THOSE CALORIES dude

lol bro <3

i have 90 miller lites in my fridge, maybe 80ish if I've had a few

<3

come over any time open invite u devil SYNCHRONICITY ACTIVATED
I'm going to hopefully enjoy my trip out tonight, but I could easily see my mental disorders taking over that's why I brought XANAX with me it's not leaving my god-damn sight

❤ I'd love to

I drank all the beer and woke up feeling like a dead person. I've become a lightweight after not drinking for like a week damn.

❤ I'd love to

I drank all the beer and woke up feeling like a dead person. I've become a lightweight after not drinking for like a week damn.
you should read my trip report bro I was so out of it last night... and I need to do one errand and I'm like groaning lol

Judeochristianity and NS ideology ruining my party world

No one out tonight gotta cum back out when the sun's up. Oh how I wanted to see the air market alive

Decent brain structuring trip. I guess a ++

They're out NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Took 0.3mg more bupre and Im nodding! Low dose bupre is beastly <3
when I relapsed I think I shot 0.1mg to 0.15mg and was like vomiting in public... *shudders* so glad I put all that shit behind me.

how high am I I guess I've had a dab and AHHHHHHHH NOT ENOUGH SHIT YET :(

Hahahahahah so much for quitting meth. I've got about half a gram left and 2grams on the way. How can I bring myself to flush it? F.u.c.k.e.d

Status
Not open for further replies.