• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god! Man of culture! Ghostemane is literally the GOAT I agree. $uicideboy$ songs were made for drugs imo.

Yo ever heard Shamoo? Only Ghostemane could come up with that flow and these lyrics

Backtrack
Grab the Mac
Put it back and grab a bat
Sippin' on that Henny Black
Splat on a bitch back
Ran up out the back to scrap
But I'm gonna dip back to the pad in my dirty white Vans

I've heard the name before.

Not only are Ghostemane's flow and lyrics legendary, but his hardcore/metal is top tier too. I dont know any other new age rapper or rapper in general who is also able to play guitar, drums, and/or vocals with a band at the same concert.

Not to mention his shows aren't just him going hard and singing badly to a backing track of his music like a lot of people he shares the genre with.

I think he isnt bigger cause his occultist lyrics. Go figure...

The whole band goes hard in live. He isnt drugged out trying sing. Hes fucking performing.

What do you think of Scrim?

I think he isnt bigger cause his occultist lyrics. Go figure...

The whole band goes hard in live. He isnt drugged out trying sing. Hes fucking performing.

What do you think of Scrim?

I've always liked both him and Ruby, but I think he's the more talented partner in $B, and I usually like his verses better. I like nearly every beat he produces. Not to mention it was pretty cool of him to get clean from all the shit he was on and start talking about it at shows and social media, but not beat people over the head with it.

Seeing someone who did every drug in the book all the time constantly and make music that includes drug culture and use get sober is inspirational to me personally. Also he does talk about the honest reality of addiction in a lot of his songs and not just using them.

I'll admit $B does a lot of drug glorifying though and for a while went hand and hand with my worst periods of drug use. At least Scrim is trying to undo a little of that.

I agree. The drug use shows in the early songs and videos. His beats are on another level in my opinion.

Also about all the drug rap, I think Scrim puts out best verses and Im glad he also raps about mental health.

Yeah I'm just sticking to Chai and Kratom today. Might go out for a smoke or something then do some chores. I'm feeling pretty chill today, I'm thinking the kava does produce a paradoxical reaction for me. I haven't used any since yesterday morning and I don't want to threaten anyone with violence today. How bout that? Worth noting that I'm off work today though.

As much as I love talking about myself I'll give that a rest for now. I'm happy that this thread I started is still the active HHAY thread. May my legacy live on through all the beautiful degenerates that congregate here. I love you, degenerates ❤
I have some kava extract, and I don't fuck w/ it a lot because it is a hit or miss for me, sometimes it does exactly what I want it to, and I get amazing sleep = feels great. Other times it's mild like half a beer. Other times it's just calming in a benzo way. There's many kavalactones, studying the individual ones and going for the one that "may work best" "could work", but given the long HL of these, they are likely not proper for long-term use.

Yeah I'm just sticking to Chai and Kratom today. Might go out for a smoke or something then do some chores. I'm feeling pretty chill today, I'm thinking the kava does produce a paradoxical reaction for me. I haven't used any since yesterday morning and I don't want to threaten anyone with violence today. How bout that? Worth noting that I'm off work today though.

As much as I love talking about myself I'll give that a rest for now. I'm happy that this thread I started is still the active HHAY thread. May my legacy live on through all the beautiful degenerates that congregate here. I love you, degenerates ❤

Glad to hear you're feeling good today! Hmm, haven't heard about avoiding kava for that reason, but people react differently to different drugs. I wish you the best of luck <3!

Took a 300mg gaba, gonna wait for that to kick in, then take some hydro's and drink some kratom

today i finally got my RCs, so i'm on 100mg of ODSMT and 110mg of 3-MMC insufflated. feel pleasant but not really "high" so i just ate 208mg of the 3-MMC. this should be good. man i haven't ordered RCs in years, this is so nice.
also I have been stone cold sober for the past 15 days, except one evening where i drank a little at dinner with my parents, and feel really good about it. after the ODSMT and 3-MMC are gone i have a tab of 1P-LSD that i want to use to microdose and stay mostly sober this year. i'm done abusing drugs daily.

also, does anybody know if 3-MMC and ODSMT show up in urine tests as amphetamine (3-MMC) and opioids/tramadol (ODSMT)?

Last edited:
I definitely felt the 3-MMC but it really wasn't strong at all, and I feel like I'm already coming down... Will probably eat another 300mgs soon. I wanted this gram to last me a couple of days at least but I highly doubt it will last until even just tomorrow lol. It's very pleasant but I should've taken more. Typing feels good and I just posted a huge wall of text on another thread that I edited at least 10 times (like I'm doing with this comment right now), I keep licking my lips and moving my jaw to the rythm of the music that is playing in my mind, but it could definitely be more intense. Kinda wishing I ordered more than a single gram, honestly though it's better this way, I had to go to the gym today had my package not arrived and I can't keep skipping it just to get high.
I'm not sure if I'm feeling the ODSMT, I remember a couple of years ago when I hadn't touched any opioid in months I had to take at least 120mg to feel something decent, so I'm probably going to have to take about 200 now.
God I'm rambling so much. I missed stims.

Last edited:
I hate my ramblings and can’t wait to be silent forever.

dabs. A beer. Sleep, again. Food processing ... it hurts.

Well the 3-MMC redose didn't that much. It did feel pretty alright but I should have probably gone higher with the first dose instead to get the full effect. I have half of the baggie left so it's probably better if I save it for later, though I'm kind of tempted to snort some, not sure if it'd be a waste... Anyway, I just downed 118mg of ODSMT since the initial 100 didn't seem to do much and it's been 5 hours. I did feel something but it was mostly overpowered by the 3-MMC. Should ease the comedown a bit, though I don't feel bad at all right now.

also, does anybody know if 3-MMC and ODSMT show up in urine tests as amphetamine (3-MMC) and opioids/tramadol (ODSMT)?
Tramadol and its metabolites aren't tested for on any major drug tests (even the DOD doesn't test for it to my knowledge and they test for freakin' LSD of all things). Cathinones, idk. Those might pop positive for something.

Tramadol and its metabolites aren't tested for on any major drug tests (even the DOD doesn't test for it to my knowledge and they test for freakin' LSD of all things). Cathinones, idk. Those might pop positive for something.
I checked this specific urine test and weirdly enough it does look for tramadol, but since tramadol is excreted in part unchanged I was wondering if it's made to detect Tramadol itself or a metabolite.
On the other hand it doesn't look for cathinones but I'm not sure if it could show up as amphetamines?

I checked this specific urine test and weirdly enough it does look for tramadol, but since tramadol is excreted in part unchanged I was wondering if it's made to detect Tramadol itself or a metabolite.
On the other hand it doesn't look for cathinones but I'm not sure if it could show up as amphetamines?
That's weird. Never heard of anyone testing for tramadol, and I've researched drug testing heavily cause I was subject to DOD testing for a time. Urine tests are always looking for metabolites though, so I'm sure a test looking for tramadol would pick up O-DSMT.

That's weird. Never heard of anyone testing for tramadol, and I've researched drug testing heavily cause I was subject to DOD testing for a time. Urine tests are always looking for metabolites though, so I'm sure a test looking for tramadol would pick up O-DSMT.
yeah it's weird I know. the test was bought on amazon and it comes from the UK I'm fairly sure, maybe tramadol abuse is more common over there? because in my country at least tramadol isn't common at all, I've never even seen one or heard of anybody abusing it

Status
Not open for further replies.