• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust don't snort triazolam in fact avoid it completely if you can imo

it's really good shit though

oh and "cpt why u say this" non-oral triazolam -> LOTS OF REBOUND INSOMNIA despite NO wd/cravings/return of other PTSD-like symptoms.

This is a HEAVY hypnotic, and if I'd get my hands on this one again I might as well get some rc flubromazolam and take my chances with it.

oh and "cpt how much/what roa of triazolam were you on" NO COMMENT.

um not so high now that I see Iran will 'PROBABLY RETALIATE' though this is likely US imperialism posturing so we can do more pre-emptive attacks?

This is why HAPPY people DO NOT watch the news.

oh god I still can't take a dab...something....changed

oh OH MY GOD I just had a MASSSSSSSSSIVE realization, oh fuck me I'll have to force the dab in even if I'm screaming like a girl

oh and "cpt why u say this" non-oral triazolam -> LOTS OF REBOUND INSOMNIA despite NO wd/cravings/return of other PTSD-like symptoms.

This is a HEAVY hypnotic, and if I'd get my hands on this one again I might as well get some rc flubromazolam and take my chances with it.

indeed. :-/

OH SHIT I almost just imagined I was in a false awakening due to a repetitive dream I almost always have oh shit

i choked the dab down *crosses fingers*

But cap...I love snorting things. My nose loves drugs

But cap...I love snorting things. My nose loves drugs
well unless you have like, synth'd pure crystals of that shit... you know

the pills are really cut; only one strength... I mean, I guess one could "do a filtration/dehydration" but.... I am unsure of what would work. Brainfarts.

the ONLY drug I liked snorting, ever, was heroin. ecp was just meant for the nasal cavities. ugh. thinking about that is like, better than my shitty stupid life right now...ugh.

I went through something that felt like an opiate withrawal ... hard to say why I reacted that way.

It probably wasn't helpful but I liked it and I got a lot out of it so I hope that positive trip memory stays with me. OH LORDY.

"Captain, it's Tuesday..."

....UMM.... I knew that....

*runs away*

oh I stayed up for 4 days in a row starting on a Friday... that would explain A LOT of perception errors.

Woke up on a Tuesday.

I guess that all adds up.

That song is actually kinda catchy. It could of been an actual legit top 10 TRL one hit wonder it if it was released under different circumstances and at an earlier time. Has a nice early 2000s popy vibe and rhythm to it.

I am insanely jealous of you sir. I had a good ketamine plug for like 2 weeks a few years ago and I still miss that.

OT I been feelin crazy these past few days. Like unable to relax by any means and trying not to smack certain people for small stuff. Drank some moonshine earlier now a bunch of red kratom and a dose of DXM. Might knock myself out with benadryl because that worked yesterday.

Yeah it took quite awhile to find these connects. Found him through two dealers actually. I guess in Colorado the trick is to find the weed growers and ask them for connects.

I understand what you mean by crazy, I think you may need to clean up for a few days and allow your brain to reset. Meditation, therapy, natural medicine (kava, kratom, etc.) may help as well. Alcohol makes me relax but there is some type of rebounce affect the next day which makes me super irritable. That might also be part of my bipolar disorder thought. Careful combing alcohol, kratom, DXM, and benadryl man. Just want you to be safe because that sounds hard on the respiratory system.

That song is actually kinda catchy.
YES it's why I will put it on lol

I can remember the first time supercheese entered my ears, it's the ultimate epitome of "cheesy self-produced pop" I could ever think of and society knows it so well.

"Cheesy self-produced" is something I try to embrace in the music scene.

Yeah it took quite awhile to find these connects. Found him through two dealers actually. I guess in Colorado the trick is to find the weed growers and ask them for connects.

I understand what you mean by crazy, I think you may need to clean up for a few days and allow your brain to reset. Meditation, therapy, natural medicine (kava, kratom, etc.) may help as well. Alcohol makes me relax but there is some type of rebounce affect the next day which makes me super irritable. That might also be part of my bipolar disorder thought. Careful combing alcohol, kratom, DXM, and benadryl man. Just want you to be safe because that sounds hard on the respiratory system.
ASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well unless you have like, synth'd pure crystals of that shit... you know

the pills are really cut; only one strength... I mean, I guess one could "do a filtration/dehydration" but.... I am unsure of what would work. Brainfarts.

the ONLY drug I liked snorting, ever, was heroin. ecp was just meant for the nasal cavities. ugh. thinking about that is like, better than my shitty stupid life right now...ugh.

Yeah I guess I've been out of the game long enough to forget how bad snorting benzo fillers are. Maybe some RC powder would be better.

I'm hesitant to think about how much money in raw #4 heroin I've put up my nose. Easily 10 grand at least, based on what I used to make during that time and 150/gram. Not even touching on the amount I put in my veins (never got far into IV use as I was bad at it) and the methadone/subs I've eaten.

That makes me feel a lot better about being free of hard/scheduled drugs actually. Making 3-4k a month and still being broke is an interesting predicament.

Yeah man I'm laying off the booze for a bit. I get way too many shitty cognitive side effects from it that outlast anything good. I haven't been going as hard as usual lately though. A lot of the issues I've had the past few days are just chronic mental problems I think, maybe I should see a counselor again for a little while.

Strangely I think kava has been making it worse. Like more aggressive and irritable. Very strange based on what I've read about it.

Last edited:
None. Heroin is shit. Just avoid it you can do it!

lkava has long half life /duration if you are avoiding alcohol I would also avoid kava

Still feeling the gabapentin. Getting little tired though. Also playing LOL with my brother! Damn I gotta score drugs soon.

None. Heroin is shit. Just avoid it you can do it!

lkava has long half life /duration if you are avoiding alcohol I would also avoid kava

Yeah I'm just sticking to Chai and Kratom today. Might go out for a smoke or something then do some chores. I'm feeling pretty chill today, I'm thinking the kava does produce a paradoxical reaction for me. I haven't used any since yesterday morning and I don't want to threaten anyone with violence today. How bout that? Worth noting that I'm off work today though.

As much as I love talking about myself I'll give that a rest for now. I'm happy that this thread I started is still the active HHAY thread. May my legacy live on through all the beautiful degenerates that congregate here. I love you, degenerates ❤

I've been meaning to say something about your avatar, Ghostemane is the GOAT. Him and $UICIDEBOY$ make up most of my old drug use playlist back when I did dope and benzos all the time.
My god! Man of culture! Ghostemane is literally the GOAT I agree. $uicideboy$ songs were made for drugs imo.

Yo ever heard Shamoo? Only Ghostemane could come up with that flow and these lyrics

Backtrack
Grab the Mac
Put it back and grab a bat
Sippin' on that Henny Black
Splat on a bitch back
Ran up out the back to scrap
But I'm gonna dip back to the pad in my dirty white Vans

Status
Not open for further replies.