• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rolled a joint with 50% mango kush plus 50% gorilla glue with some H s?prinkled into the mix. Feeling super good!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day .

-200mg Vyvanse (4 ×50mg doses starting at 3pm yesterday(6am rn)
(I prefer meth ten fold and have tolerance to amphetamines but can't argue with drs orders lol)
-8mg~(estimate) Clonazepam
-.5g wax
------ waiting until couple hours then taking 30mg Oxycodone --and on the bright side I made it a couple days no opiates :) hope my fellow psychonauts have a blessed day ☆

45mg methadone

2.5mg alprazolam (really wanted to save that extra .5mg)

Bowl of 'sour diesel' before the clinic had me bugging in the clinic cause I looked around at all the dregs of society that just happened to be in there at the time (I'm not judgemental, I know these people from the scene in Lynn MA) and was like "I can't believe I'm in here right now"

Just grabbed a coffee from McDonald's, bout to go get a screwdriver.

Drinking my morning coffee and debating if I wana take some bupe and some acid today. Maybe a few alprazolams, as my refill is due tomorrow and I'm still munching on November's script.

Coming up on a tab of LSD, plus 200ug bupe and 2mg etizolam. Pleasant body sensations, a mild dizziness. When the visuals start I'ma smoke a fat bowl and kick things off.

The benzo wd I am going through is going to suck if 2mg alpraz doesn’t touch it
Yeah if 2mg alp isn't sufficient, brutha gotta come up with a plan ASAP, eh?
Has the usage of benz been relatively short or prolonged?
I tend to eat up whatever I have as quick as possible and save some for reserve just in case....
Love the mental numbness of bezos but the price we pay to play the game, "Everything is fine, ladies and gentlemen: Nothing to see here."
Sending good vibes your way. Watch out as they may be overwhelming. :)
One

Yeah if 2mg alp isn't sufficient, brutha gotta come up with a plan ASAP, eh?
Has the usage of benz been relatively short or prolonged?
I tend to eat up whatever I have as quick as possible and save some for reserve just in case....
Love the mental numbness of bezos but the price we pay to play the game, "Everything is fine, ladies and gentlemen: Nothing to see here."
Sending good vibes your way. Watch out as they may be overwhelming. :)
One
You don’t want to know what I’ve been doing.

Woke up around 8 then did 4mg of bupe, grabbed a 20oz red eye so just three espresso shots. Around 1pm did another 2mg bupe and at like 3pm did just 1mg kpin and smoked a bowl

What's gabrion for kind of a drug?

Currently on probably 15mg 3-MeO-PCE and flying through the night with frenchcore .... did you guys know that dissociatives are skipping nights like nothing? I am on some 36-48/8-12h schedule for weeks now ... had this a year ago before with no ill after effects.

What's gabrion for kind of a drug?

Currently on probably 15mg 3-MeO-PCE and flying through the night with frenchcore .... did you guys know that dissociatives are skipping nights like nothing? I am on some 36-48/8-12h schedule for weeks now ... had this a year ago before with no ill after effects.

Man I miss PCP analogs and R Ketamine. I'll never forget snorting lines of ket at my friends house and smoking weed on a couch floating in space. Or dropping 12mg of 3-meo-PCP and playing Nazi Zombies. Dissos are top tier man...

Natty ice x3 earlier now a bunch of kratom in this awesome kava tea and 25mg diphenhydramine, bout to add melatonin and go to bed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.