• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after my q's one Thursdays, yesterday i went with the following
Woke up 07:00
12mg bromazepam (12mg upon waking)
Wake and bake (4 bong hits of Mkush)
4 bong hits (10:00)
2mg alzam (1mg at 13:00 & 1mg 21:00)
4 bong hits (14:00 of superior harlequin)
2mg subutex ( @ 15:00 )
.5 mg triazolam (21:000)

But today is Saturday and my day off. So i only had 2 bags H thats already finished and 1 bottle wine. But i finished everything by 15:00 already. Already sitting here sober apart of the swazi joint i smoked about 30 min ago. Its 19:40 now. Gonna wait till 20:00 then drop 1mg alzam and another joint and then sleep.

Anyhow. Sorry for long post.

Hope everyone is high and happy

I must have damaged my buprenorphine receptors last fall when I did bupre/tramadol combo and went into a three day psychosis.. Luckily theres wine to even it out.
UGGHHH everytime i'm thinking of some sort of substance i end up falling on comments on it, I want a drink! gimme gimme.

:)Wish I could. Was gonna send you a pm but forgot it at shower so here we go. Hows the coke/combo you on?
it's pretty good, i decided to take some oxy awhile ago, but other than that good good, not fiending either, i do have to go out and get a lighter, that or steal my mother's lighter for her cigs, i think i'ma do that🤫

actually more than good, what am i talking about, i haven't even taken my morphine today, i'm doing rather amazing.

but you know what, i'm totally entitled to this fucking lighter, i went as far as to write my name on one and you know, you figure that might be a good sign to lay off i suppose it wasn't clear enough

Dabbing rosin, vaping weed in the 'Plenty'
One beer, 100 mg caffeine in a pressed tablet

Old pizza in toaster oven tastes good as fuck.

Uhhhh. Yeah. Predominantly a weed buzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.