• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2+2g kratom
coffee
cigs
couple puffs of wood

alp is callin but wanna be here for thanksgiving w/SO and want to remember some of it
need to get outta this fog anyway.... for a minute.

like not kidding it's been years since i've been this kind of this high

holy fuq

i think i'm gonna have to lie down fora while i'm like unable to keep my eyes open

.3g of dope due to me not having my Thanksgiving take home and didn't wanna go to the family's even mentally sick

3 bowls throughout the day, just finished one

2mg alprazolam before stopping at parents

Just took 2mg clonazepam cause I just got home and am gonna smoke and chill. Not sure about Netflix or Xbox.

And last but not least, my fucking moron roommate is most like losing his cushy town job cause he did something dumb. He's not an addict either.

Hi guys I am just new here but keep reading there since 2009.
I am quite high now, drank 2 liters of Stella Artois and took 2mg of clonazepam ( 1mg in the morning, and another at night ) so I am feelin spaced out.
Chillin very chillin, still, I have a lot of anxiety naturally so it's common for me to feel high with klonopin. And when I mix with beer it's incredible I feel I can do anything and talk to everyone.
Just like now if I didn't took it I would never post it. I used to do cocaine and weed (a lot of it) but for now I am stabilizing in alcohol and benzos because I have a lot of anxiety and cocaine drives my anxiety to the moon and weed sometimes too so I am with the Gaba guys thanks to experience.

To the mod who deleted my post. I honestly don't know what your going on about. What behaviour?
Elaborate please.

45mg methadone
.1mg clonidine
50mg hydroxyzine
3.5mg clonazepam
Bud throughout the day
2 x 24oz beers
20mg amphetamine

Bout to go home and play some Xbox.

_______
dab
great sex
2mg alprazolam (took several hours ago w/ wgfj) but still feeling GREAT

finally feel ok and good in life despite the stress, took care about 1/3rd of the things to do and I still think all is well in my life.

Not high enough, I wanna take more but I wanna save it. Decisions decisions what do I do? Help me bluelighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.