• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask what the symptoms are like for you buddy? I randomly quit alprazolam/bzd's after weeks on, and had very little symptoms other than "return of PTSD symptoms" and it was gone within like 2-3 hours, was able to sleep that night, etc.

For me, it's similar to opioid withdrawal in the way that it fucks with my temperature regulation (hot then cold leading to cold sweats, similar to that one gets when they have a potentially serious infection, but not quite that level) in that I'm constantly removing and replacing layers of clothing during daytime and blankets at night.

I also notice the difference with benzo withdrawal regarding the brain releasing excess cortisol (stress production chemical) as it's attempting to regain homeostasis prior to dependence.

I've notice that the cortisol causes a noticable different irritability/short temper than that I've experienced in say methadone withdrawal. That sucks, but it also raises my BPM noticably (PCP almost didn't wanna right me my amphet scripts because of my blood pressure, but I said I was just a little anxious and dehydrated, which wasn't a total lie, but that's not what caused how I was feeling.

The last symptom I notice is sometimes at random moments, I would have mild jerks/tics that was kind of startling.

Sorry for such the long post. I fortunately managed to acquire .5mg clonazepam the same day I got my amphetamine 😉 and surprisingly, I didn't just take a bunch and which is how it usually goes, but rather have been trying to find out exactly how much I need to quell minor symptoms and for how long which takes a little discipline, but knowing you have the fix on you makes the mental much easier.

Bottom line it's been about 5 months of daily benzodiazepine consumption minus a small handful of days where I didn't have any, but the day prior had taken either clonazepam or diazepam so that the dose would hold me 24+ hours for a small dose (.75-1mg) and about 48 for a 1.5-2mg dose.

Sorry it took so long to reply and haven't been posting in my daily DC threads. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to manage to have little to no physical dependence considering the short half life we all know.

/edit: OK.. 400mg el. Magnesium, 750mg Ashwagandha, 0.25mg Triazolam nasal, 0.25mg Alprazolam and 120mg Oxycodone chewed up, maybe I'll nod off.

/edit2: Damn, I have to taper down a lil bit for a week or so. My tolerance is too fked up.
I am not a big fan of the triazolam. Alprazolam tends to be "just right". I could use something like triazolam but would last longer and not be 50% oral BA. And an even smaller window of duration when taken orally. 8(

Depressed but getting things done, decently high. More drugs aren't the answer. I ate, I have been sleeping. All I can do is tell myself that it'll be ok and I Have to believe it too.

Took 12mgs of Buprenorphine and smoked some Girl Scout Cookies rolled up the broke up weed in hash oil. And then I was Vaping some Blue Dream Shatter as I left to make my way to work. Looking forward to taking a capsule of 2C-D about 8mgs which will add a slight Euphoria throughout work. Pretty sure it will be a lovely day :)

150 mg Sertraline
40 mg Vyvance
4 grams Red Bali Kratom
Juuuuuullll....
COFFEEEEEE
Evan Williams (in swigs, trying to stay outta the etizolam today :rolleyes: )

About to smoke some decent bud, might even sneak a real cigarette before this day is over... Sadly it's just not enough to take the edge off of life.

I have a severe chest infection and feel so fucking ill.
But since I wonke up I've had like:

Sertraline 350mg
DHC 360mgg
Dipenhydramine 200mg
Robitussin (like 450mh DXM)
600mg Depakote
12 Paramol (like 90mg more DHC)
120mg codeine

IDK nothin was helping and my lungs hert so much so I took a lot of prodcts I'm not used to.

OMG YOU GUTS1 MUSIC!! IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!! like ANOTHER DIMENSION TO IT ITS COMING FROM ALL AROUN ME :LIKE IM FUCKIN IN THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEE

ARARABIANNNNNN NIGGHTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS LIKE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT ARE HOTTER THAN THOT

Yesterday
10mg valium
2mg alzam
.5mg triazolam
2mg subutex
Throughout the day

Today
20mg valium
2mg alzam
.25mg triazolam
3mg subutex ( 1mg snorted just now )

Oh and with all this the last few days its been a lot of weed and some good strains. From NL, Mkush, SwasiG, Transkei, skunk #1, and a few other hybrids but the cannabis has helped a lot in so many ways to keep opioid/opiates needs or wants at semi bay..

Lately I've been really doing well only my Buprenorphine in the morning 12mgs most days now which is lower than it was. And I smoke one bowl or Cannabis I roll around in hash oil. Vape Shatter when I'm not at the house alot, keeps me at the most appropriate level. Haven't drank alcohol in a couple weeks and the only drugs I partake in besides these is Psychedelics. Occasionally I will have a stimulant and have been thinking of scooping up a bit of 4F-MPH pretty soon cuz my Coke dealer has become pretty wack.

Well i relapsed today and got booze n H.
2nd bag of H
400ml vodka.

But my cut off point is 16:00 then its pbly benzos n weed till i can take subs again

Forty mg.korphinr consumed at two pl six pm consumed under a gram of amphetamine base and had three lines of cocaine had bforty mg Oxy with 200mg pregab can't find the 300 I had and I've had 20mg diazepam and got 2 pints to drink.
Also for my 160mg morphine I did inject sixty mg earlier I couldn't move for ten mins even on uppers and when I did was in space would of deffo prob fell asleep if weren't for speed I'm still wired now but Oxy also wires me out.
Just.kicrowaved forty mg time release zomorph capsules to ensure time release is beaten and going to plug it with chitosan to see if makes plugging stronger like it does snorting

man i been on alprazolam, diazapam, gabapentin and oxy for a couple days now. blur. just spent $ on my birthday and getting the cold shoulder from SO... not the first time. haha oh... and a little blow.... just to stay wake. ;)
still on benz but removed the opi
gotta get off the ride soon as i know all is not as well as it seems.
peace fam

60mg methadone (took half of tomorrows Thanksgiving take home, unfortunately I dropped the rest embarrassingly in a nod and the bottle in my hand tipped over, no1s fault but my own, but none for tomorrow. Might have to buy dope)

2mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam

Picked up 2 news 8ths at the newly opened dispensary in Lynn MA. Smoked a bowl of each.

2 24oz 8% abv screwdrivers
1 Corona

Feeling nice watching the Celtics

10 grams kratom
15 mg adderal
2 mg Xanax
Lots of Cannabis through the bong!!

I’ve been doing IM shots of ketamine out of an Anasket vial for the last few days, taking today off from that. Leaving for Peru in 3 days, can’t wait!

Well today i went through the following.

3mg alzam
20mg valium
2mg subutex
And yet no sleep or even the need.
Im gonna go get more weed and some halcion to help me through the night, dormicum(midazolam) is also available so between triazolam and midazolam combined with weed and alzam. Which would be my best bet. The triazolam will be .5mg with 2mg alzam or 15mg midazolam with 2mg alzam. Im sure that willl knock me out i hope.. i do have a high benzo tolerence so do you think that will do the trick or should i add some gapapentin in there just for insurence. Only prop gagapentin is hellish expensive here. I can get 3 1mg alzam tabs for the same price of one 300mg gapapentin. Not sure why gapapentin is so expensive my side.

Anyhow should i go with triazolam and alzam or midazolam with alzam.

If i had my way flurazepam and alzam would be my first choice but they hellish expensive and tamazepam i find useless.

good shatter
_______
_______
1mg alprazolam after wgfj

and yes it is going to feel great because one ________ is doing it's thing about to feel good for a while and the other _________ should last all day.

CRYPTIC I know, but, I'm ashamed and shouldn't be using these drugs even though it's not heroin/bupe or high potency IV opiates. 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.