• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped 4 hits of LSD and have been smoking Cannabis all day. Took about 20mgs of Buprenorphine throughout the day. Took the acid at 8am so it has settled into the AfterGlow. Its been a really powerful trip and I've gained quite a bit from it.

2mg Etizolam. Still can't sleep, WTF. Maybe these Admax/Selank/BPC-157 are doing something after all. Or too much caffeine. I dunno.

can't sleep but I have work in 9 hours, why does vodka seem like a good solution. work in 8 hours I know ill be there but I hate the sweats that come after

Havn't had a high worth posting in a long time. But this one warrants a post since i'm feeling decent.

80 mg hydrocodone
1.5 mg clonazepem

just relaxin on the couch watchin tv shows
0.5mg Alprazolam
0.25mg Diphenhydramine
2mg Clonazepam
60mg Oxycodone IR oral
10mg Hydromorphone crushed nasal
1000mg Ashwaghanda, 500mg Grapefruit seed extract and a cup of roasted Mate tea.

can't sleep but I have work in 9 hours, why does vodka seem like a good solution. work in 8 hours I know ill be there but I hate the sweats that come after
Try and stay drunk, but not to drunk through work pop chemist onbway back and get something to comedown

Woke up this morning in benzo withdrawal again 🤬🥶🥵🤒🤧🤢 Flew to the clinic then to the city and found a few diazepam within a few minutes thankfully.

45mg methadone
30mg diazepam
24oz Milwaukee's Best

Sipping a 24oz screwdriver in bed and my appetite is coming back finally. Starving but lack the motivation to eat or shower yet. Shits nasty.

Woke up this morning in benzo withdrawal again 🤬🥶🥵🤒🤧🤢 Flew to the clinic then to the city and found a few diazepam within a few minutes thankfully.

45mg methadone
30mg diazepam
24oz Milwaukee's Best

Sipping a 24oz screwdriver in bed and my appetite is coming back finally. Starving but lack the motivation to eat or shower yet. Shits nasty.
Can I ask what the symptoms are like for you buddy? I randomly quit alprazolam/bzd's after weeks on, and had very little symptoms other than "return of PTSD symptoms" and it was gone within like 2-3 hours, was able to sleep that night, etc.

I think my gear is cut with caffiene i smoked some weed with it and its giving me a panic attack i have 2 bags of another batch i wanted to save them until i was in withdrawal i also have a fat rock of the stuff ive already taken but if its got me like this i dunno but then again maybe its all the stress in life and beleive me guys i have a lot of fucking stress atm but the gear doesnt seem to be taking them away, maybe i need to up the dose? But im scared of getting to much tolerance and not getting high at all its all i got aswell for 2 weeks cus im broke again..

Coffee/Kratom (maybe around 8gs throughout the day)
Constant juuling... gotta love salt nic
Sertraline 150 mg -> less depressy, more progressy and tummy pains
Small puffs of some Cali bud, mainly so I can eat. Going pretty light b/c of some BP/heart issues... it's not bad but definitely more sativa than I'd like.
Etizolam - .25 mg 2x so far

Finishing this last Kratom Coffee (tree bark n bean juice) then switching to some white wine. It's been a rough day... My awful mother-in-law is trying to move waaaay to close to us. Think Monster-in-Law. Terrible day to take a break from the vyvance... What I wouldn't give to feel normal, whatever that is. I'm really glad I found this thread!

2mg etizolam to sleep... not happened yet though.

Same story last 2 days, although day 1 it took 1, day 2, 2 is this day 3 to go for the 3mg?

Am taking BPC-157 also which I have read there is indication it could suppress some downstream effects that cause benzo-tolerance... so maybe another one won't hurt... or maybe that same effect is responsible for the less effective feeling of the etiz coz of excess wirednessor cortisol apparently... I dunno.

Got a lil kratom I could throw into the mix that I saved for some reason but always seems kind of wasteful using substances ONLY to sleep, I know everyone does this but for me it's like most of the high ends up being wasted... :LOL:

Pretty messed up on pregabalin, strong hash and cbd/thc infused coconut oil. Cut back on weed to once every week or something like that lol. Idk will see where it takes me...i actually feel really good now that im not smoking a quater ounce a day. I have though been smoking hemp flower on most days. Its a nice buzz and helps with weed cravings. Alrigh my matcha and coffee ive drank is kicking in so later

fuck muscles in back hurt like a bitch whyyyyy

fucked, fucked again until muscle hurting

beers, dabs GOOD dabs, good times

Started the day with 7mg of some slightly questionable alprazolam - maybe 2/3mg at best, but certainly did the job - add in a few beers and some DHC and all of a sudden it’s 5:45am and my wife and I are halfway through a gram of quite excellent cocaine.

Also, weed to come!

Pretty messed up on pregabalin, strong hash and cbd/thc infused coconut oil. Cut back on weed to once every week or something like that lol. Idk will see where it takes me...i actually feel really good now that im not smoking a quater ounce a day. I have though been smoking hemp flower on most days. Its a nice buzz and helps with weed cravings. Alrigh my matcha and coffee ive drank is kicking in so later
i got hair like you its covers my face if i dont comb it lol

dabs
benzos (2 of 'em)
alcohol (8+ beers slowly over da hours)

all will be well CAFFEINE SHOULD HAVE WORN OFF HOURS AGO all will be well

Status
Not open for further replies.