• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
effect do you test lines of your product first, or are you just getting small bits and have to shoot to get off?

because when I was snorting heroin, the one time I had fent. shit you puke/get high 5-10 minutes quicker, it's very suspic.

Feeling pretty good from xanax and strong hash. Weeds like another drug once you drop your tolerance.

i'm coming down from the meth, on a hefty dose of amps, it's that point in the roll where i sspazzed out thinking i lost my kpins.

being able to have a few clean days = wayyy better than letting myself go and time flies by because i'm always on the (put in hard drug here).... so don't feel bad

just hung out w/ my friend and am a few beers in, no benzos (hence no sporadic too much info ;)) and will likely get sleep soon 😴

being able to have a few clean days = wayyy better than letting myself go and time flies by because i'm always on the (put in hard drug here).... so don't feel bad

just hung out w/ my friend and am a few beers in, no benzos (hence no sporadic too much info ;)) and will likely get sleep soon 😴
Problem for me is that booze is my trigger. After a few drinks i always wanna get H but when im stoned ( like properly from good stash ) then i dont think about drinking or H but after A certian amount of booze i collapse and get H. But im only gonna do it today and then from tomorrrow do cannabis and some benzos only. And if i get to the point of rls then i might take some subs otherwise i will just stick to cannabis and the odd benzo. Anyhow, my tally for the day so far is

100ml vodka
1l of dry red wine
2 bags of H... just opened the 3rd bag which is the last bag for the day and then clean again for aslong as i can..

effect do you test lines of your product first, or are you just getting small bits and have to shoot to get off?

because when I was snorting heroin, the one time I had fent. shit you puke/get high 5-10 minutes quicker, it's very suspic.

The fent has been around these parts, most dealers are very good with cutting and putting a usable product on the street but in rare cases it goes bad. Dangerous nonetheless and I always do a tester on a new batch

Had group this morning. Couldn't dose my methadone till 1130 today. Awful group.
Prioir too I drove my friend to get her coffee and paid for get to as shes in my group and she hooked me up with 7 lorazepam. Ate 5 ate her request because I said I wouldn't go to the group unless I was beaned out.

45mg methadone
5mg lorazepam
24oz 8%abv screwdriver
2 joints before group with friend
1 joint and one bowl since being home
24oz 8%abv screwdriver
Juul nic salt and half Newport

Just had an egg sandwich. Watching a movie then Xbox.

Feeling pretty good from xanax and strong hash. Weeds like another drug once you drop your tolerance.

Very true. I haven't used weed regularly for a good while now, and whenever I smoke it's really strong. It's much better this way, I used tto just smoke because it was the thing to do, it was habit, I barely was even getting high, it was a subtle thing, I started saying it wasn't a drug. Well, it is, it's a really nice drug when the mood strikes. :) But more prone to giving me anxiety than most psychedelics so I have to be careful when/where I smoke, and how much.

ah you bunch of weesnobs let me smoke it all for you
weed
beniphut
carsipeodlodoldol carisoprolol
alcohol
death
no j/k I've got a handle on myself, based harm reduction.

45mg methadone
2x 24oz Screwdriver
Joint and bowl by myself before I met with friend
2 joints with friend
1mg lorazepam she tossed me because she didn't want me dipping into emergency backup mgs

Whole reason we met up is so she could help me set up and account with her work to help get me into her mail sortinf second shift gig, but also we both met knowing we'd match on weed and I was hoping to get a lorazepam or 2. Only offered one in the end and I didn't wanna ask for another although I know she would have done it for me.

maLcTbq.jpg

um good, dabz

budz

Shitty cold day north of Boston. Managed to put a very small amount of money together to go towards a benzo purchase this weekend that I can hopefully find.

45mg methadone
400mg cimetidine
3-4 bowls of dissapointing bud since AM
2 × 24oz 8% abv cans between 9-1pm
.5mg clonazepam (didn't want to)

Smoking another bowl soon and drinking another 24oz beer. Fuck man... Celtics tonight so will prob have another 24oz.

Last edited:
I lost count at somewhere around 9 points (grams?) of meth since Friday night.

Along with probably 12 or 13 Valium cos I keep forgetting i took them and take them again.

Think I been hit by a bus

about... two dabs throughout the day, and feeling like shit and can't bring myself to medicate self to not feel symptoms of a terrible disorder 😵 so probably going to be stuck like this for a few hours. I kind of feel like just eating my feelings (and I fucking hate doing this too I want to give up EVERYTHING and just rot away but it doesn't feel like "it's my time yet" 🤧) and then I think about, how am I going to feel when I'm outside doing shit and I'm like GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🤮 fun right?

Bahhh were all bastards were all evil were all this or that but i dont care because I got a gram of brown and after my dinner goes down nicely im gonna finish off this run

Bahhh were all bastards were all evil were all this or that but i dont care because I got a gram of brown and after my dinner goes down nicely im gonna finish off this run
a gram of brown you say? thats a tiny turd you have there:giggle:

Started off with dex but then took 2mg alprazolam and decided to make some PST which is hitting harder than I expected, feeling pretty fucking great but spangled m8.

wtf, this day sucked! need lots of stuff to relax properly - here we go...

9mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
80mg Oxycodone IR oral
14mg Hydromorphone crushed nasal
150mg Caffeine
CBD capsules and Grapefruit seed extract

Just waiting to nod off... :|

/edit: didn't nod off- great....! lol
added 40mg Oxycodone IR nasal, 0.25mg Alprazolam and vaped a pretty good hybrid strain.
feels nice, have to go to my couch and relax a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.