How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man. Had a temazepam script year ago. That shit was euphoric😇. You on work?

Im actually doing fucking good too. God the biggest nod going on after some more heroin and purple #1.

Good man. Had a temazepam script year ago. That shit was euphoric😇. You on work?

Im actually doing fucking good too. God the biggest nod going on after some more heroin and purple #1.

Off for a week before the new job begins.

Temazepam is by far my favourite benzo and morphine my favourite opiate so yeah fucking can't wait.

What's purple #1?

Aah, sounds nice. What kind of a job your new one is?

Temazepam is my #2 favorite. Only valium beats it cause I find valium high more functionable.

Its an euphoric cannabis hybrid. Not too potent so I dont get anxious on it :love:

Aah, sounds nice. What kind of a job your new one is?

Temazepam is my #2 favorite. Only valium beats it cause I find valium high more functionable.

Its an euphoric cannabis hybrid. Not too potent so I dont get anxious on it :love:

IT engineer/programming stuff basically. Entry level training job. Gonna be very good once I got the training and experience down.

Ironically I don't find Valium very functional except at low doses, I find it good to get high on though for sure. But temazepam is like super-Valium for recreation.

Oh and sick. I got some kind of Gelato something strain in myself, nice and strong but relaxing and doesn't prang me out. Perfect.

Just administrated 130mg IV d-Methamphetamine ( such a warning rush, instantly changes the energy in the universe)
-6-8mg Clonazepam
-10mg Oxycodone
-multiple dabs
-+-+-+Gonna link up with homie later tonight, dynamic duo type shit most certainly. :)

Revisted phenibut at 1gr. I don't feel shit. I do have a headache. Weed scraps. Best scraps ever. Going through all my empty jars like a fiending junkie, keep hoping they magically refill themselves. So far no luck.

Revisted phenibut at 1gr. I don't feel shit. I do have a headache. Weed scraps. Best scraps ever. Going through all my empty jars like a fiending junkie, keep hoping they magically refill themselves. So far no luck.

Oh God could I use some phenibut to help me role into work with no sleep. As it is I'm chewing on fresh kratom leaves on the tail end of an acid, mescaline adventure and hoping the day goes by quick.

>chewing on kratom leaves 🤩

You're my hero.

Fortunately here in Florida they are easy to grow and I have a few friends that have trees. Good leaf hits fast and is the best way of consuming. If people could stand the taste then sublingual is much more effective for the powder.

That's the thing, the taste, lol. I remember when someone suggested I try to eat it with peanut butter, supposedly it'd mask the taste perfectly. And that's probably the best kratom deterrent ever, kept gagging trying to get it all down. I still have some 9 yr old kratom stashed away in a drawer somewhere.

I've thought about growing kratom, but our climate sucks. It would the meet the same faith as my coca plants did, being demoted to windowsill plants and eventually dying. Kinda jealous, they're actual trees?

Oh I found hash, to stay on topic. Yeah, I'm kinda high now.

That's the thing, the taste, lol. I remember when someone suggested I try to eat it with peanut butter, supposedly it'd mask the taste perfectly. And that's probably the best kratom deterrent ever, kept gagging trying to get it all down. I still have some 9 yr old kratom stashed away in a drawer somewhere.

I've thought about growing kratom, but our climate sucks. It would the meet the same faith as my coca plants did, being demoted to windowsill plants and eventually dying. Kinda jealous, they're actual trees?

Oh I found hash, to stay on topic. Yeah, I'm kinda high now.

I ate a strong brownie earlier. It was only the second time in my life consuming pot orally. I realized when my buddy gave them to me the other day that I have shot all kinds of substances into my arm and consumed so many strange drugs so many different ways but I had never eaten pot.

Well I have been good and only used benzos and sub's the last few days but today is Friday which means booze and H. So far since I woke up at 7am I have had the following

400ml vodka
On my 2nd bag of H and had 3 hits of the 2nd bag so far..

Happy weekend to all.

Getting or ordered some albino golden teachers for tomorrow so let's hope it happens then I can have a nice psychedelic weekend and stay away even more away from the H and booze but that's tomorrow. But for today it's only booze and H .

Doing pretty fucking good man how about you? And yeah love this combo, but will soon be able to do my favourite once again: morphine and temazepam! Ultimate nods.
After 3 days of beers and benzos and no sleep, the 3rd day (p.s. I only take bzd's once a day as a rule for right now unless shit were to hit the fan again) I took 60mg temazepam. Got 9 hours of sleep and it worked as intended.

I think maybe I'll double my ____________ (benzo) dose intended for insomnia and we'll see if it "works". None of the times have been a "hit" thus far.

How high am I? Panicked but 1 beer in, on 2nd and will live. No bzd's (except for the 60mg I had earlier like 1100 to get sleep until 2100) yesterday, and none today (only 4 hours of "today" have gone by). Lots of dabs of high potency shatter. 0 hard drug cravings AMAZING.

I
wow i have two like < 5% beers and half a bar and it worked but still can't sleep :\

theory be all like DO YOUR FEARS i fear nothing i am pathologically fearless and no one will ever get it

Relate so much to the former and despite not being able to say I can relate to the latter, I love it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.