• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So stoned. I hadn't had a cigarette, alcohol or benzos for over a month, and about 3 weeks off bupe, got a bit bored earlier this arvo and decided to have a few drinks. Ended up drinking too much, ordering a bunch of food, chainsmoking away, now I'm having the most utterly insane intense opiate cravings it's basically all I can do to stop my arms from just reaching out and stuffing pills in my mouth. So I smoked a whooooole bunch of weed hoping it'd take my mind of it, or at least get me so couch locked I cbf moving enough to physically get the drugs before the cravings wear off lmao. At least I already have all this food, I guess that's nice.

Little overboard on the benzos today

3mg clonazepam AM
45mg methadone
2 24oz 8% abv cans
.5mg alprazolam
Bud throughout the afternoon

Just smoked a nice bowl and took 3mg more clonazepam. Walking to the store. Chilly out. Let a dumb girl blow me off today, but whatever. I just wanted to chill with someone of the opposite sex bad today and got my hopes up.

I'm 6mg deep on etiz even though I just got that long term alprazolam script. I wana save the xanax for special uses. It's less sedating, not illegal to carry, and more social.

Broke and out of pot but managed to come up with 6g Green Malay kratom and half a dozen, nice sized, fresh kratom leaves. I chewed on a few of those and must say that fresh chewed kratom is so much better than toss and wash powder. It takes so much less to feel the effects and it kicks in super quick and has a euphoric element that is often hard to achieve for me with kratom.

Last edited:
Little overboard on the benzos today

3mg clonazepam AM
45mg methadone
2 24oz 8% abv cans
.5mg alprazolam
Bud throughout the afternoon

Just smoked a nice bowl and took 3mg more clonazepam. Walking to the store. Chilly out. Let a dumb girl blow me off today, but whatever. I just wanted to chill with someone of the opposite sex bad today and got my hopes up.
wow i have two like < 5% beers and half a bar and it worked but still can't sleep :\

theory be all like DO YOUR FEARS i fear nothing i am pathologically fearless and no one will ever get it

Quite fucking nicely. 25mg of heroin smoked and 50mgs+ snorted. Also got purple #1 and going to smoke it about right now. Also dem long drinks to potentise horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.