• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna eat some 4-HO-MET right now :D

Don't dont wanna let this drop off all the way yet and the Metocin will increase the Euphoria and Visuals significantly. That's one that i will never get tired of. Some of the most beautiful CEV's I've ever seen in my life.

I can't trip that much anymore I don't think, I just don't have the appetite for it. If I had blotter I'd probably use acid like twice a week. But that's probably it. I can't handle a mushroom trip in a purely happy way (which is great for catharsis/self-exploration but less so for recreation).

Going to have a moderate sized dab in a sec.

Productive morning/early evening;
-40mg Oxycodone IR (45 mins ago)
-2mg Clonazepam T+1hr
-Multiple dabs and a couple of dank bowls

Yerba Mate tea
1200mg Pregabalin
150mg Caffeine
60mg Oxycodone IR oral
10mg Zolpidem nasal and 10mg oral
6mg Bromazepam
70mg DXM
500mg Grapefruit seed extract
80mg Oxycodone crushed nasal
loads of Ashwaghanda (about 4gr)

/edit: feeling totally stoned. my head is super hot and tickling and I cannot see clearly. have to go to my couch. 🤩

Last edited:
Tonight I have taken a good amount of 4-MMC. Honestly though not 100% sure it really is 4-MMC as I have found the 3-MMC I've done to be preferrable. But still it's very nice. I've also drank most of a bottle of wine, slowly, plus a little weed.

60 mg Fluoxetine
900 mg pregabalin
450 mg Tramadol
then smoke some Mr. nice guy (the synthetic marijuana)
and then have fun.

Prozac and fake bake AND tramadol? That shit might literally kill you man... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

I'm buzzed on some black coffee and insomnia. Otherwise sober. Yay for being up at 3:30am!

Morning all!

75mg Armodafinil
1mg Etizolam
3g Kratom

Kratom is a bit extravagant maybe, the etiz would probably be enough, but got some renovation going on in my small flat which I have been finding a little stressful as it interferes with my natural tendency to isolate and not talk to strangers unless absolutely necessary. 😄 Also been using a fair bit of Kratom last week.

I am pleasantly surprised with etizolam so far though, I remember I took it once a long time ago and thought it just wasn't doing anything although I eventually passed out. I was a lot more benzo/thieno-naive then though and was also in a very happy place mentally so those factors probably contributed.

This time I'm feeling pretty great off just the 1mg, and this was prior to the Kratom kicking in. Usually takes me at least 20mg+ of diazepam to feel something - after which it does feel good - but I think I might prefer this.

I've got some kratom coming in this week. I need some Adrafinil. Thanks for the reminder. Adrafinil is a great boost...it's the same as Armodafinil and Modafinil, etc. Adrafinil is easier to get though, no prescription necessary.

I hate Etiz, quit that years ago. Just a little too much will cause you to black out and make a total ass out of yourself. You can also go through your whole stash while blacked out. It's dangerous.

I hate Etiz, quit that years ago. Just a little too much will cause you to black out and make a total ass out of yourself. You can also go through your whole stash while blacked out. It's dangerous
Speak for yourself. I use it daily and I have perfect recall of my activities, my wife doesn't mind it at all, and I've been able to stretch grams for years. Just because most people are asses about bzd/tzd use doesn't mean they don't have their place as useful medicines that allow many to live more normal lives.

Speak for yourself. I use it daily and I have perfect recall of my activities, my wife doesn't mind it at all, and I've been able to stretch grams for years. Just because most people are asses about bzd/tzd use doesn't mean they don't have their place as useful medicines that allow many to live more normal lives.

I'm glad it works for you, but I've seen plenty of people have horrible experiences with it. It's a really strong drug.

It's a really strong drug.
That I won't deny. I'm just tired of fear mongering about bzd/tzd drugs. They're essential treatment for a select subset of the population, same as opioids. Persecuting those that need medicine as junkies is what's killing so many via suicide. I'd consider suicide if I was unable to treat my anxiety/pain. The thought often crosses my mind because I still face discrimination over it.

That I won't deny. I'm just tired of fear mongering about bzd/tzd drugs. THey're essential treatment for a select subset of the population, same as opioids. Persecuting those that need medicine as junkies is what's killing so many via suicide. I'd consider suicide if I was unable to treat my anxiety/pain. The thought often crosses my mind because I still face discrimination over it.

I take klonopin. So I'm not trying to make you feel bad for treating your anxiety. I have generalized anxiety disorder. It makes life hell. I'm glad Etiz works for you. It was too much for me to handle, but I'm glad it helps you.

Never ever think about ending your life over any discrimination you face. There's nothing wrong with you.

I take klonopin. So I'm not trying to make you feel bad for treating your anxiety. I have generalized anxiety disorder. It makes life hell. I'm glad Etiz works for you. It was too much for me to handle, but I'm glad it helps you.

Never ever think about ending your life over any discrimination you face. There's nothing wrong with you.
It's not about discrimination it's about being forced to live through pain. I have a rare IBS disorder that causes me extreme GI pain at the slightest hint of anxiety. It's so crippling that I often contemplate suicide when doctors turn me away.

It's not about discrimination it's about being forced to live through pain. I have a rare IBS disorder that causes me extreme GI pain at the slightest hint of anxiety. It's so crippling that I often contemplate suicide when doctors turn me away.

I'm sorry. *HUGS*

Never commit suicide. Your wife needs you. You are loved.

Tonight I have taken a good amount of 4-MMC. Honestly though not 100% sure it really is 4-MMC as I have found the 3-MMC I've done to be preferrable. But still it's very nice. I've also drank most of a bottle of wine, slowly, plus a little weed.
I also had some 4-MMC recently which was quite underwhelming, interestingly. I haven't tried this substance too often but previously I'd always insufflated in fairly low key, inside events and thought it was honestly one of my favourite stimulants, not too messy like MDxx, not too moreish/short-acting like cocaine... But the recent batch I had I was eating it at a daytime festival type setting and found it really underwhelming, when you would think, taking the setting into account, that the opposite would be the case... Also I tried to snort some experimentally when I got in and it was just unholy oceans of awfulness, burnt like nothing I could ever believe, which is something I don't remember happening the other times...

I've got some kratom coming in this week. I need some Adrafinil. Thanks for the reminder. Adrafinil is a great boost...it's the same as Armodafinil and Modafinil, etc. Adrafinil is easier to get though, no prescription necessary.

I hate Etiz, quit that years ago. Just a little too much will cause you to black out and make a total ass out of yourself. You can also go through your whole stash while blacked out. It's dangerous.
Never tried adrafinil personally but kratom and armodafinil I find is a great combo, although I believe there is some metabolic interaction going on which can make the kratom less effective, and POSSIBLY (don't quote me on this) there might be some undesirable cardiac interactions with the combo... there's a report on reddit of someone having a seizure on this combo also although I don't personally put too much stock in that as I've never seen it mentioned elsewhere and generally I don't seize (touch wood... hopefully not famous last words!)... but I do occasionally feel a bit weird if I take too much of either or redose too many times.

I actually did end up taking 6mg etiz yesterday over the course of the night after an impromptu MXE-fuelled decision to go see a friend for a few beers. Snorted 100mg before I left and had one of the best conversations I've ever had with an uber driver on the way about life, the universe and everything, eventually levelled with him that I was on an unusual drug and turns out he was a drug friendly person too although GHB was more his thing. Moving through the lights of the city at night was a truly profound and beautiful experience I must say, even if I had initially planned for a more solitary and inwards-focused journey.

Believe I may have done 1 or 2 lines of shitty street cocaine later on but I'll forgive myself for that... eventually dosed 10mg 4-HO-MET instead of turning the night into another beers and cocaine binge such as is the usual fare with this particular friend. One of my better drug related decisions recently for sure. Woke up with a thumping headache and zero motivation but all things considered all is well. Gotta do some of this god damn work I skipped yesterday so another +5g Kratom, 75mg Armodafnil and a lil 25mg MXE down the hatch... soon as I get off Bluelight I'll get started. :LOL:

Peace and love to all, as ever.

One thing about etiz is it's helpful for a hangover. It makes you feel right as rain after getting shitfaced the night before.

That's why I like Adrafinil and kratom too, those also help when you feel crappy from the night before.

_12mg Clonazepam - Oral
-45mg Hydrocodone - Oral
-.9g Quality Marijuana
//Throughout last 4 hours; also I have a tolerance to all aforementioned substances with extensive experiences with combinations :)

One thing about etiz is it's helpful for a hangover. It makes you feel right as rain after getting shitfaced the night before.
I said goodbye to hangovers and gave up drinking. It's a fun drug but the health and legal ramifications (I'm prone to getting behind the wheel, I'm great at driving drunk but still...) simply aren't worth it. And it lets my wife get drunk as she likes when I go out since that's her doc, since I can drive sober on bzd/tzds as they don't effect me negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.