• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 tsp Maeng Da kratom upon awakening. Another tsp at noon along with 600 mg Gabapentin. Kinda floaty with that like I'm on a cloud. Another 600 mg Gaba and 2 mirtazapine and 10 mg Propranalol around 8ish. Won't have no problem sleeping tonite ?

About to drink a 24oz can of Budweiser.
Smoke some Forbidden Fruit, kick back and relax.
Couple hours later take a 10mg Flexeril.

Sleep like a Bear :)

First speedball ever and holy shit! This feeling is on a another level.
On total taken: 15mg diapam, 80mg of oxy ~100mgs of coke, some daily vitamins, alot of caffeine, cigarettes and weed :)

Last edited:
Just did a nice little low temp of some crumble and distilette together through some ice water. Really nice relaxing well rounded high.

91% sativa dabz i love you
sativa bud all day
.....was thinking about drinking a redbull for energy. . . . But.
I THINK I NEED A XANAX really bad.
Been busy at work now I NEED.

sativa bud all day
Lol. Now u need a Xanax with a couple of sleepy Indica hits....nighty nite!

sativa bud all day

swallowed a small amount of some mxe an hour ago or so ago and took a small distillate dab of some 88% indica

Not high at all really, smoked one bowl in the afternoon when i woke up. Took my Bupe and had to head right to work. Probably smoke a couple more when i get back and then take it down. One more day of work and then im off Friday. Gonna trip on something that evening but im not sure what yet.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Just took 1g of ecuador and feeling good despite lil anxiety.
Hopefully I am ready for this
Took 1g more and starting to feel on the zone
I didnt even take my zyprexa for a few days, so hopefully the trps only starting.

Actually why am I wanting more. This is fine on its own. I rarely enjoy myself but now I do :)

Last edited:
so last few days have been a haze but im trying to stay away from the H
tuesday i did
20mg valium
6mg alzam
400ml vodka that knocked me out the whole day and then i took 2mg subutexat roughly 1ish wednesday morning
was wide awake and wated 2 hrs and took another 1mg alzam that knocked me out till about 6is later that morning.

wedensday
@ 10mg valium + 1mg alzam
@ 13:00 Had 2mg subutex
@17:00 had 200ml vodka with .5mg alzam spread out between the two drink, Slept till about 4ish the next morning which is now Thursday

Thursday i had
@ 06:00 10mg valium +1mg alzam
Cruised the through and ended having 200ml vodka with 2mg subutex @ 17:00
this kept me content untill about midnight where i had 1 6mg bromazepam with .5mg alzam and slept the rest of the night

Now its friday
@ 06:00 had 12mg bromazepam and .5mga;zam
@ 13:00 i had 100ml vodka plus .5mg alzam
and this is where i am now. so far staying of the H and cutting down on the booze is working so far

so last few days have been a haze but im trying to stay away from the H
tuesday i did
20mg valium
6mg alzam
400ml vodka that knocked me out the whole day and then i took 2mg subutexat roughly 1ish wednesday morning
was wide awake and wated 2 hrs and took another 1mg alzam that knocked me out till about 6is later that morning.

wedensday
@ 10mg valium + 1mg alzam
@ 13:00 Had 2mg subutex
@17:00 had 200ml vodka with .5mg alzam spread out between the two drink, Slept till about 4ish the next morning which is now Thursday

Thursday i had
@ 06:00 10mg valium +1mg alzam
Cruised the through and ended having 200ml vodka with 2mg subutex @ 17:00
this kept me content untill about midnight where i had 1 6mg bromazepam with .5mg alzam and slept the rest of the night

Now its friday
@ 06:00 had 12mg bromazepam and .5mga;zam
@ 13:00 i had 100ml vodka plus .5mg alzam
and this is where i am now. so far staying of the H and cutting down on the booze is working so far
just got 300ml vodka that im gonna sepetate into two drink
in an one hr 100ml for now one and later 100 ml left over with 6mg bromazepam and .5mg alzam to help me sleep throughout the night and then take a 2mg subutex and some benzo when i wake up which is normallly 06:00 Plus i will have a 100ml vodka if needed. Im trying to wean myself of the alcohol and H.

As we all know i have a very big tolerance to them all

Coming up soon I hope on some phenibut, dosed 2000mg so far, will probably dose another 500mg in an hour. Gonna go to a friend gathering/poker night at 5:30. Upon arriving I plan to take some 4-FMA, probably 125mg. My friend has some and I haven't taken something like that in a while, looking forward to it.

just got a 10 of weed... been a few days without ingesting anything and it is feeling irie... having a beer
havent been sleeping very well and got angry and quiet at work today though it best to get something.
now i wanna eat some gabapentin, alprazolam and a host of other shit but refuse to (for now)....

Status
Not open for further replies.