• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got despondent, depressed, anxious and what not so I took 1mg alprazolam. That should help things for today.

The pharmacy somehow fucked up and gave me my prescription twice :D
So now I got 112 Tramadol this week instead of 56. Feeling very pleased haha.

Got despondent, depressed, anxious and what not so I took 1mg alprazolam. That should help things for today.
Just some personal input, I like alzam and ativan for instant relieve and longer benzo like Valium or bromazepam that usually carries me throughout the day with one dosing. But I'm out of Valium and bromazepam at the moment so I'm on the short acting ones used more then once a day. But tomorrow I can stock up on Valium bromazepam again.

Just a personal exp, as we know meds effect as all dedfferent to a certain degree

I don't like clonazepam or diazepam. And the type of panic I get works better with alprazolam. It tends to work about 4-6 hours anyways.

just slowly rising in highness gonna have an embassy no1 which are my favourite quality nicotine rush quality cancer antagonism

I don't like clonazepam or diazepam. And the type of panic I get works better with alprazolam. It tends to work about 4-6 hours anyways.

Diazepam is great is you have something like GAD where you need something that's gonna keep a consistent level of the drug in your system. I think Alprazolam is much better for panic attacks or periods of acute anxiety.

My anxiety doesn't come around as often anymore, but when it does I need a heavy dose of a long-acting benzo to sufficiently control it. Alprazolam helps a little bit, but I usually require like 3 doses throughout the day.

My anxiety doesn't come around as often anymore, but when it does I need a heavy dose of a long-acting benzo to sufficiently control it. Alprazolam helps a little bit, but I usually require like 3 doses throughout the day.

You'd probably be better off with a longer-lasting benzo.

If I have panic it won't last the whole day, unless some very bad things happened which thankfully doesn't occur a lot in my life. Unfortunately a lot of really terrible things happened to me this year. Xanax still sufficed.

I don't know why. Ironically I haven't been suicidal despite how terrible I feel. Maybe I'm taking solace in the fact my mind has obsessed sufficiently on methods and lists of required items, and I feel I have many options at my disposal right now, so I don't have to feel stuck anymore. I don't know.

1mg xanax + dabs = helps. I feel ok. Not really super high just alright. I didn't fall asleep from 1mg xanax so, there's that as a plus.

You'd probably be better off with a longer-lasting benzo.
For some reason the only long-lasting benzodiazepine I ever cared for was flurazepam. The shorter acting ones tend to work way better for me.

I'm ok, just numbing my life away... heroin and dabs with the occasional Valium. Took half a 10 last night and woke up this morning with serious amnesia haha. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Been looking at buying a Miata just so I have another way to spend my time. I feel so alone, off-roading/camping by myself doesn't help, I've lost my love for my truck, it just annoys me now. I'm just depressed and everything is so blah. No matter how high I get I still have to wake up tomorrow and live again. Work isn't so bad but it's still torture. I'd just as soon lay in bed all day, but I guess it's a good thing it gets me out, cause then I'd really have problems..

To top it off I got a really shitty message from my ex the other day. I didn't even really think of her as an ex, though I guess that's the best description. We'd fallen in love at first sight last fall and she was gonna move in with me. Well she did but there were some things that didn't work so she changed her mind and left after a week. I thought we were both going to work on ourselves and then try again (that's what we discussed and agreed on). Well that was apparently a lie on her part. I'd been messaging her occasionally but she hadn't been great about responding. Well the other day I messaged her about possibly getting a new job near where she lives and she responded that she'd moved on and I should do the same. She didn't want to speak to me anymore. Which hurt me as it came out of nowhere. Also, I have a good relationship with all my ex's, I like being able to message them, they know me so well--I loved them at once point, just because we're not romantically involved anymore doesn't mean I never want to speak with her anymore... But anyway... just another sign it wasn't right between us, but it still hurts. So when I got a notice in the mail that she had an unpaid parking ticket I threw that shit in the trash HAHAHAHA if she hadn't been such a bitch I would have let her know, might even have just paid it for her. But now it might lead to her getting her license suspended lol

Good damn I'm fucked up from the bud and probably methadone and clonazepam in my system despite being over 14 hours since dosing either.

I just went down to the liquor store and got 2 cans, one of which I plan on saving for tomorrow. Watching TV after just shutting the Xbox down. Gotta eat something after drinking this 24oz ice

<-- had a 2nd milligram of xanax earlier and had a nice nap and woke up feeling *great* and going to enjoy some of my night before getting more sleep I think.

Diazepam is great is you have something like GAD where you need something that's gonna keep a consistent level of the drug in your system. I think Alprazolam is much better for panic attacks or periods of acute anxiety.
I have constant anxiety that I live with somewhat well but the panic is insanely disabling and dangerous to live through. Also I don't seem to have GAD symptoms like it's described. I probably fit "panic disorder" a bit better.

I definitely fit GAD better. I have entire days were my alarm is just constantly going off and I can't even leave my house, like bordering on agoraphobia. Kinda why I sought out drugs many years ago. A good dose of clonazepam and I'm everyone's best friend. Or heroin of course.

I definitely fit GAD better. I have entire days were my alarm is just constantly going off and I can't even leave my house, like bordering on agoraphobia. Kinda why I sought out drugs many years ago. A good dose of clonazepam and I'm everyone's best friend. Or heroin of course.

Severe anxiety/panic attacks/agoraphobia is what started me on benzo's, too. Initially alcohol and I drank 5 bottles of wine a day for 7 years. Then I was later prescribed diazepam and at the same time put on IV morphine for three months in hospital.

Had another .5 clonazepam
Been smoking 1 hitters all afternoon
Got 2 24oz beers for the Bruins Stanley Cup Final
Sipping one now

Havent had a cig all day. Might have to get a pack later

Severe anxiety/panic attacks/agoraphobia is what started me on benzo's, too. Initially alcohol and I drank 5 bottles of wine a day for 7 years. Then I was later prescribed diazepam and at the same time put on IV morphine for three months in hospital.

IV morphine and diazepam is my dream combo. I hope whatever problems you had are better now though.

OT: 2mg sub, Lemon Berry 90% distillate, Fat Tire Amber Ale(s)

IV morphine and diazepam is my dream combo. I hope whatever problems you had are better now though.

OT: 2mg sub, Lemon Berry 90% distillate, Fat Tire Amber Ale(s)

Thanks. Still have the pain and anxiety but at least I've got the meds to treat it now.

So far:
650mg Tramadol
100mg Diphenhydramine
150mg Sertraline
2 Poptarts
1 Latte
~8 cigarettes

Took the last two tramadol sublingually and actually got a rush for once. I actually FELT all my body relaxing, it was wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.