C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Had a coupla grams of kratom this morning along with a gram of phenibut hcl and 220mgs of naproxen sodium
Even though I am curbing other uses of drugs the pain and anxiety are there and needs attending to.
Giving "sobriety" another fair chance... hoping it doesn't bring the same ol' results.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
I've been slowly divvying myself out this hunk of crystal, I'm certainly too high to go to sleep, but not nearly high enough to want to do anything productive. Right there in that miserly middle.

The Axe

Bluelighter
A couple hits of 13%thc weed and a cigarette. Need to get some things done today, kinda a bummer.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Since six am 150mg oxy railed 100 and ate fifty
2600mg Gabapentin oral
Just about to start my nighttime dose
So will probably just rail up 100mg oxy and will wait till after my dinner before I take any more Gabapentin
Waiting patiently on the weed man
God I hate being in a non legal country
Every time I try and get weed I’m always getting some kind of pills or powder threw at me . I swear if you could buy weed in the shop this country would not have half the drug problem

deficiT

Staff member
I finally shot a point of ice, the second and last I will take that way out of this bag. I was trying to be smart and use the other main spot on my left arm, stupidly it's a weaker one and I missed a wee bit. Can't keep doing this to myself, but at least it's not as bad as in days past when I would wreak havoc on myself repeatedly and I'm being more hygienic.

Gonna have to wind down w/ some benzos and a quetiapine to get some sleep tonight. Been up since yesterday.

Didn't move an inch today though, just sat on the pc and listened to music. Felt productive but it probably wasn't exactly. Now I'm just sweaty and tense, the usual.

The Axe

Bluelighter
Working on 1 gram cpt 26% thc, 2 Marlboro cigarettes, and one shot of Jim Beam with a hamburger combo, including coke. Took 10mg olanzipine, and am counting until prescription ends, its non-renewable. After that I'm otc, I guess.

deficiT

Staff member
The tweak is everlasting but it's wearing down. I've now taken .6mg clonazolam, .1mg clonidine, 300mg gabapentin, and some weed so I'm starting to wind down. But once I squeak through these next `14 or so messages into the dead of night I will crunch a 200mg Quetiapine and hopefully sleep until 3pm.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Good morning Blue Worlds hopefully everyone is cool
100mg oxy railed 60mg at six thirty and 40mg just there
Having a cigarette and cup of coffee ☕️ instead of tea this morning lmao how very colonial
Will probably wait till I get into work before I have a toke as only have a few grams to last me till Friday
Anyway peace out and safe trips folks

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
2 hits of x120 ug lsd. Two week break really bought the magic back compared to just heavy doses and one week felt like those 400 ug + trips were not worth it compared to this optimal dose. 8 hours had a bit of amenisa dosing at midnight like usual. Was doing some meditation the first 3 hours was a bit gruelling before the peak.

The walls are fucking melting trying to remain in this enlightened lsd state.

ghostfreak

Bluelighter
Quick question: does anybody on this thread actually work for a living? If so: how do you manage to pull it off (because for sure there's some huge and strange mixtures and combos. being used, which cannot come cheap, and even with my constitution I doubt I'd be left standing). If not: let me in on the secret so I can also share in the fun (like I said: my decades of sobriety have evidently got me fuck nowhere so what the hell! Lol!).

I work for a living yeah, 12 hour shifts maybe 2-3 times a week on top of the 8 hour ones. I tend to build up a small stash of whatever I’m craving to indulge in on my day(s) off.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
That feel when your gf finally finds your BL account

RIP
Brother that thought scares the bejezas out of me but the urge to blog my drug intake on here is weirdly strong considering I’m private in all other aspects of my drug taking other than some real old friends
Thanks be Blue lights not really well outside the drug community at least

The Axe

Bluelighter
Smoking indica and cigarettes, with 1 shot of whiskey and 2 nighttime doxylamine/dxm caps tonight. No olanzipine as yet to day. I'm not a fan of olanzipine, but it could come in handy someday.;)

Fighting marathon battle with my wife over the simplest things, its gets a little (cannot underemphasize little [higher pitch]) claustrophobic, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.