• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Blue world

After a frustrating 4hrs of driving from bank to bank and dealing with incompetence of people not educated to work in there designated position. anyhow fuck 'em. Did or got done what i needed to, so... for the day so far.

Few joints
20mg xycam
18mg bromazepam
1mg alzam
700mg tramadol ( yes i know )
100mg codeine ( no cwe so i know that was bad for me but just to frustrated an irritated to go through the shlep )
2000mg gabapentin

Feeling super relaxed but still irritated in the back of my mind. Lol even had to clear out a beehive and didnt get stung once, lucky me while the rest was just running for cover, think the joint i was smoking in between helpt a lot :ROFLMAO: high bees 🤪

7 grams Kratom ~ Red Vein ~

Vaped a bunch of Delta-8-THC throughout the day and I just rolled some of this Flower which is high CBDa strain. Got an ounce from good vendor I love smoking joints of the stuff it's extremely relaxing and very cheap habit as well. Really makes a difference who you go through. Feel really chill gonna eat some Ramen and make cup of Coffee.

I used to until she kept using it to keep tabs on what kinda funny business I've been up to. But what was I supposed to do never say who Cosmic Charlie is it's kinda hard when you mess with a woman for years. Pretty smart of her tho perfect thread to dig through, lol. Lately I've been taking it really easy with the drugs tho just getting stoned primarily and using minimal opioids.

My girl says she is never going to spy on me like that because she doesn't want to cross that bridge and violate my privacy... even though she's scared for me. The only time she's found anything out from here is when I was posting about just having quit opiates, and she didn't know I had been taking them. I left the Bluelight screen up right after I had made a post and she went to use my printer and it was just staring her in the face.

There is definitely some stuff I don't tell her, like she is not okay with my level of drug use (neither am I... ended up using opiates again after my detox cabin month, my cat died right when I got back and a bunch of other shit too, I just reflexively did poppy tea and quickly descended back into regular use due to feeling like shit afterwards... yes even after a single time, that's how bad kindling is for me now). But mostly I tell her about what I do. But I definitely am not telling her about the opiate relapse, she told me she'd never forgive herself if her failure to notice my cat was very sick ended up making me relapse.

I really appreciate that my girl respects my privacy, it's great.

Morning blue world

So far

40mg valium
0,50mg triazolam
1mg alzam
20mg xycam
800mg gabapentin
lots of weed
200mg codiene

feeling nice and relaxed. Maybe i can even score a few hours nap

Vaping that Delta-8-THC like usual

14 grams of Kratom and 1 gram Black Seed Oil

Feel pretty decent, gonna have second cup of coffee and then head out shopping. Was in withdrawals this morning but I've staggered the Kratom its kept it manageable.

My girl says she is never going to spy on me like that because she doesn't want to cross that bridge and violate my privacy... even though she's scared for me. The only time she's found anything out from here is when I was posting about just having quit opiates, and she didn't know I had been taking them. I left the Bluelight screen up right after I had made a post and she went to use my printer and it was just staring her in the face.

There is definitely some stuff I don't tell her, like she is not okay with my level of drug use (neither am I... ended up using opiates again after my detox cabin month, my cat died right when I got back and a bunch of other shit too, I just reflexively did poppy tea and quickly descended back into regular use due to feeling like shit afterwards... yes even after a single time, that's how bad kindling is for me now). But mostly I tell her about what I do. But I definitely am not telling her about the opiate relapse, she told me she'd never forgive herself if her failure to notice my cat was very sick ended up making me relapse.

I really appreciate that my girl respects my privacy, it's great.

Sounds like a quality chick man. My girl has a lot of past trust issues so I'm under a microscope all the time. I love her but it's rough, I'm a very private person by nature. She knows about most of my drug use as well though, and she's seen me act a fool off drugs once and she told me she really did not like it. This whole relationship thing is foreign and scary to me, especially after not being in one for like 3 years. Having recently started using drugs again on and off is really not helping the stability factor either.

OT some random shit I had laying around, had a really bad night last night

Well that sexy bitch Friday has came round once more
10mg diazepam
Just had my second dose of 100mg
Railed 40 and ate 60
1200mg Gabapentin oral
Not smoked any weed yet but have a qtr oz orange 🍊 cream 🐮 and half qtr star 💫 dog 🐶
So in about half an hour I’m going to start vaping and have a chill night on my own watching tv 📺
Safe and happy trips Blue world 🌍 and stay safe folks
Have a great weekend you crazy 💎 s

Feeling pretty damn good atm.
Its harvest season which also means its speed season lol. Just snorted a perfect size line of speed and took 60mgs of methadone. About to take a couple hits of finger hash then get back to work!
Oh yeah i also went to store and got some liquor ya me

Another day another dollar so they say
Another day another fat ass line of oxy
60 railed 40 oral
Started taking 1200mg Gabapentin will take another 600 every thirty minutes till everything has that sparkle
And having a cigarette and mug of tea 🍵 to kickstart the day
Will probably wait for the Gaba to start before I smoke any weed as if I do they synergise each other beautifully
Happy Saturday Blue World 🌍 stay safe

well im so wound up after this mornings accident i had

30mg valium
1mg alzam
800mg gabapentin
40mg oxy
20mg xycam
and lots of weed

Still not feeling better, just pissed off like all hell

Finished my staggered doses of Gaba about an hour ago and my dose is in multiple grams now but fuck when you hit that sweet spot on them it’s very pleasant and makes for a great Saturday. It’s just a shame they are so hit and miss sometimes or I’d be really into them other than for pain
But for days like today every so often they are fucking great. The pot is mixing great with it so for a cherry 🍒 on it il rail another 60mg oxy but not till I finish this glorious cup of tea 🍵
Peace out Blue World 🌍

Status
Not open for further replies.