• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never messed with phenibut, although I take gabapentin, which doesn't really do a whole lot anymore. But I've now stumbled upon f-phenibut, which is apparently more potent by weight, and it kicks in right away. I'm thinking of taking that route, hopefully works out. I really liked baclofen, which I believe is another GABAb agonist.

I've got 3.5 8mg subs left until I'm totally off of those. I think I'll be fine, I've got kratom, benzos, and hopefully some tianeptine.

f-phenibut is a different drug from phenibut, it really should be called fluoro-baclofen as it more resembles baclofen. It doesn't have the same effect as phenibut, it's much faster-acting, with a much lower duration, and is more sedating and intoxicating, and quite a bit less euphoric. Phenibut produces a truly lovely and fantastic euphoria, when dosed right, but takes some practice to dose right.

f-phenibut is a different drug from phenibut, it really should be called fluoro-baclofen as it more resembles baclofen. It doesn't have the same effect as phenibut, it's much faster-acting, with a much lower duration, and is more sedating and intoxicating, and quite a bit less euphoric. Phenibut produces a truly lovely and fantastic euphoria, when dosed right, but takes some practice to dose right.

When I was in the psych ward, detoxing from opiates/benzos/kratom, I learned to love baclofen. It was the only thing that stopped my shaking. The first couple days they only gave me a couple lousy 1mg lorazepam. But the baclofen made all the difference. I asked the nurse for it every possible 8 hours or whatever. They'd always be like "OH whats wrong?" and I just sigh and im like just look at my hands dude aaggghhhh shit sucks. I tried to get some baclofen from my last psych but i was already loaded on meds so she wouldn't.

I feel pretty normal

900mg gabapentin
.5mg xanax
And I’ve been smoking Headband since 730 am. It’s 730pm. 💀

With Kava, regarded by many as Nature's benzoes, it is important to get some proper quality actual root.

Also, there is a reverse tolerance factor for some, but not all, whereby it can take some people 2 to 3 weeks of daily use, initially, to breakthrough and experience the full effects, as the kavalactones build up in the system and the body and consciousness acclimate to the kava.

I never even bothered with cheapy amazon capsules myself, instead I discovered all the best kava vendors and products which ship to my country, and acquired them lol!

As Kava Kava is not illegal here what exactly do you buy? I mean how it i's name? I hope I may ask that if not sorry mods then it was my bad.

JJ

Good morning Blue world 🌍
Feeling pretty good today
100mg oxy 60mg railed 40mg orally imbibed
About fifteen minutes ago 1200mg Gabapentin oral will have another 1200mg in about twenty minutes
Cigarette and currently drinking mug number 2 of fantastic tea 🍵
Have as safe a day as you all can and happy journeys man

Morning Blue World

Slept okayish

10mg valium
300mg codeine (just ebough to feel good but no high)
800mg gabapentin
weed and lots
1 quart of Black Label beer

Feeling relaxed and no sweats. yippee

7 grams of Kratom

Vaping Delta-8-THC and about to consume a lot of this Cannabinoid Extract I'm thinking like 5-6mls. Which is a pretty sizable dose I should get wrecked and I've been drinking some strong coffee, I've had worse days.

Gonna redose another 5 or 6 grams of Kratom in like maybe thirty mins. Managing to make the switch over from Bupe pretty easily for the most part the withdrawals was pretty strong this morning but I just popped 7 capsules and laid there another hour and by that time I was functional.

Anyone else basically use this thread as a daily drug blog
At least we are leaving something behind for future generations to be gobsmacked at 😉

I used to until she kept using it to keep tabs on what kinda funny business I've been up to. But what was I supposed to do never say who Cosmic Charlie is it's kinda hard when you mess with a woman for years. Pretty smart of her tho perfect thread to dig through, lol. Lately I've been taking it really easy with the drugs tho just getting stoned primarily and using minimal opioids.

I used to until she kept using it to keep tabs on what kinda funny business I've been up to. But what was I supposed to do never say who Cosmic Charlie is it's kinda hard when you mess with a woman for years. Pretty smart of her tho perfect thread to dig through, lol. Lately I've been taking it really easy with the drugs tho just getting stoned primarily and using minimal opioids.

Dude this is my worst fear with my current girlfriend. She's a straight up private investigator, she knows stuff about me that I have no way of explaining how she found it lol. It's only a matter of time as I think she knows about BL and I've talked to her about my (past) drug use and shit.

OT just woke up and took 30mg O-DT and 1.5mg etizolam both sublingual and 2 bumps of NEH up my barely functional nose (seriously I think snorting is gonna be a no-go for a while from all this Hexen). Drinking some highly caffeinated tea with 4g yellow kratom and some kava extract mixed in. Hittin the juul.

Yeah fuck that my baby mama would have an aneurysm or something she gets I need meds for legitimate reasons but there’s a line in the sand and she would find it in here

Very stoned, like Miss Mary Jane overtook anything else that was or is in my system and she is in the driver seat lol

Just had a few and by a few I reckon 9ish bong rips, all being full on one hit wonders.
So im baked Af. Busy waiting on an email reply to find out how far my seeds are.

Been vaping Delta-8-THC since I rolled out of bed in the cesspool I call my home. Crushed up and railed an 8mg Buprenorphine tablet and I gotta say im high as a fucking kite right now since I been taking Kratom only for days. It was super gross having to sniff all that orange/tang powder I did waterfalls to help some dissolve halfway through and sniff small amount h20.

That really helped launch me tho it's been like 30mins and I feel warm comforting peace gonna drink a coffee and keep getting stoned, shower maybe cook something. Will try and space out the Buprenorphine days like I have been this is first I got recreational effects in years not gonna lie I dont feel so hot on the off days with Kratom but this sweet relief is kinda worth it IMO.

Last edited:
Been vaping Delta-8-THC since I rolled out of bed in the cesspool I call my home. Crushed up and railed an 8mg Buprenorphine tablet and I gotta say im high as a fucking kite right now since I been taking Kratom only for days. It was super gross having to sniff all that orange/tang powder I did waterfalls to help some dissolve halfway through and sniff small amount h20.

That really helped launch me tho it's been like 30mins and I feel warm comforting peace gonna drink a coffee and keep getting stoned, shower maybe cook something. Will try and space out the Buprenorphine days like I have been this is first I got recreational effects in years not gonna lie I dont feel so hot on the off days with Kratom but this sweet relief is kinda worth it IMO.

Kratom got me off of high dose bupe, keep going man I'm telling you it's easier than it looks. I just kept churning out capsules of kratom and eating handfuls when it got bad and then eventually, one day, it just started feeling good instead of just avoiding wd. I've told so many people this exact thing because I swear by it and am thankful for it. I won't lie though, I did not stop the kratom afterwards like I should've. But yall know me I'm gonna be doing something always.

OT: O-DT, NEH, etiz, nicotine & caffeine as usual. Not much to say about it. Gonna kick back with the Δ8, kratom and kava later. That concoction really helps my cravings for extra doses of the stronger shit I take the first half of my days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.