C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Atelier3 | Cream Gravy? | deficiT
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Hey Blue world. Hope everyone is doing ok this afternoon
Woke up at six as usual and railed 60mg oxy and then another 40 at seven and staggered 4x300mg Gaba p every 30min till half one and have just railed another 60mg oxy so am very chilled just now with the gaba and my weed guy will be here within the hour so am just going to chill in the bath with some tunes for thirty minutes of peace
Have stuck fifty mg of oxy away for after my dinner 🥘
All in all except for having to work it’s been a good day. Roll on the weed man lmao

TumajNuri

Bluelighter

Didn't. but would try it if it doesnt knock me out like alcohol or benzos. Long time ago, i created a thread to get advices/tips for keeping myself up while im on low dosages of benzos. Many posters think that person like me who suffers from oversleeping issues should stop wasting time and money on benzos. What do u think?

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Like acid... shrooms... ?
yes exactly. 10ug of acid once every 3 or 4 days, or 0.2 grams of psilocybin mushrooms, every day for some.

Look into it. The whole concept of microdosing rests upon the principle of the doses being sub-threshold but having an effect on our mentality and appraisal of reality etc, effectively keeping us in what they call the "flow state" all of the time.

Without having to even take on the challenge of a full and intense psychedelic experience which can be disruptive at least on the actual day for the most experienced and comfortable Tripper.

Where as with microdosing you can simply carry on your normal daily living and it has an extraordinary reputation for enabling you to improve your all round general lifestyle and decision making to bring about general mental and situational improvements.

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Didn't. but would try it if it doesnt knock me out like alcohol or benzos. Long time ago, i created a thread to get advices/tips for keeping myself up while im on low dosages of benzos. Many posters think that person like me who suffers from oversleeping issues should stop wasting time and money on benzos. What do u think?
You get different cultivars of kava with very opposing effects some are very heavy and sedating and others are more heady it's similar to sativa vs indica and there are so many different cultivars to choose from some are much more preferable to certain people than others and vice versa depending on the individual.

Find out what your options are for ordering first and which country you are in and if you would like some basic guidance and links on certain vendors and strains which will ship to your location feel free to hit me up anytime.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
So....anyway, on topic- I did catch a couple hours nice sleep overnight. But today I did take a one single tab of acid. Precisely 100 ug.

65 grams kava since 9pm last night (15.54 pm now)....

And enough Etizolam.

Lots edible cannabis and just now some lovely organic vapor.

Last edited:

BK38

A Gentleman, Scholar and Mommy's Very Special Boy
1500mg Phenibut
A joint of my homegrown that should cure for longer, but does get me pretty baked
Coffee

Woke up late in the day and I have a fair amount of stuff to do. Going to be a late one methinks... Feel good though.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
If i fly bk to visit my family, I will look for it and tell you/others my opinion. Whatever u suggest, is probably what i need Although "opium" is my number-one drug of choice.
Yes do that mate what I will say about Kava is that it has a particular reputation and proven success rates at helping people kick certain genuine true and physical addictions particularly alcoholics who have been able to completely stop drinking and switch to kava indefinitely which is a much healthier option and is completely non-addictive.

It is like a natural benzo in terms of it's antianxiety effects. But also can be extremely euphoric depending on the strain used.

It truly can help people kick all sorts of addictions, with far less, if any, side effects.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Find out what your options are for ordering first and which country you are in and if you would like some basic guidance and links on certain vendors and strains which will ship to your location feel free to hit me up anytime.

INDEED. Chinese have the least knowledge of drugs, therefore they consider any "mind-altering" stuff to be poison. Yet it doesn't mean u can't find anything at all. But everyone looking for stuffs/dealers here should be very careful. Let's see what future will bring/hold.

Military salute. Tnx for guiding me through trying a new stuff that i've never enough a lot about.

Last edited:

4meSM

Bluelighter
Continuing my experimentation with 3-fpm, I got mixed feelings. I probably have the hydrochloride salt and while some people said it's good to vape I disagree (al least with this particular batch), it just doesn't melt at all and it's pretty much impossible not to waste most of it. My 2 options are freebasing it and/or dissolving it in vape-grade glycerin. The e-cig method may work well but I would have to buy all the equipment...
It's also difficult to snort because the powder is so fine some of it bypases the nasal mucosa and goes straight into your lungs, the only way is to dissolve it in a small amount of water and squirt it into your nose using a syringe. Guess I could try plugging it but I read some disturbing reports (apparently it can cause very strong vasoconstriction), will have to double check that.
Another possibility is to recrystallize it but I would have to buy some stuff and don't know if it's worth it.

Gonna take some etizolam + kratom.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
@AutoTripper

You have helped a lot. I have just finished reading articles as result of searching for kava on Baidu/Google. U were right. Doesnt seem to be a very dangerous stuff so I think its worth giving it a try.

Yeah I think about doing this a lot. I've seen some documentary/private videos of how ppl ship a stuff to another spot/country. If the stuff is illegal in either of shipper's location or the destination, the shipper tries to hide the stuff inside of an electronic devices like phone, tablet and even a keyboard. The safety of this shipping is not fully guaranteed. If the post officer is suspicious, he/she might wanna find out what exists inside of the device, then the shipper might get into serious problem (he wont even have a chance to escape from post office before he gets arrested. ) but as u said, it really depends upon the rules of sender's and receiver's sipping country.

Last edited:

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
MOrning Blue World

Been awake since 4 this morning, qaurter to 8 now in the morning. Sleep was not that great obviously but i only had weed before bed no benzos
anyhow since i have been awake so far i had

15mg valium
40mg oxy
225mg pregabalin
.5mg halcion
200ml vodka
few joints

Feeling pretty foooked but need to recollect myself as a busy and important day lays ahead.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
15 mg Norflurazepam
5 mg Diclazepam
5 mg Etizolam
2 mg Flunitrazolam - i hate blotters - never again..

on.my.way🌿

Bluelighter
a few joints and a 10% beer. Got some bulgarian booze but im such a pussy when it ccomes to hard liqour. bottoms up cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.