• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 10 PM Friday night and I seem to be pretty much at my new normal. Although was advised today my DOC is now gram for gram about 10 X the price of gold so normal may not be long lasting.

Coffee

1 fake etizolam (I mean it, I think they're total duds.. just found the bag which I must must must send to WEDINOS and thought eh... why not? Hopefully nothing bad. Definitely nothing good either.)

1 modafinil in an effort to shake off the post speed malaise.

Vaped THC extract.

Annnd...1 fat but entirely imaginary line of the best ketamine one could imagine, fresh out of whatever lab machine makes this stuff for hospitals... while we're including drugs that aren't even real. 😂😔

Hey guys, I hope you're doing well.

600mg Pregabalin
220mg Tramadol
2mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam nasal
6mg Bromazepam
80mg Oxycodone nasal
vaped decent weed

15mg of meth and 3g of kratom.

For some reason my kratom tolerance has decreased in the past few days and I've been taking about 3-5g less than usual (per day). That has happened about 2 times in my kratom career, when I first started taking it I usually took 4-5g doses whereas now 3g (sometimes less) is enough.
It's a very peculiar plant, it contains many different molecules (including opioid antagonists) that interact with each other in very interesting ways, definitely deserves to be studied in greater detail (instead of making it illegal just because it can be used to get high).

Last edited:
600mg Pregabalin
220mg Tramadol
2mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam nasal
6mg Bromazepam
80mg Oxycodone nasal
vaped decent weed

added
more vaped weed
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
6mg Bromazepam
60mg Oxycodone nasal
some lines of strong Kanna extract

feeling pretty baked and super relaxed cuz of the benzos and kinda awake cuz of the Kanna - guess I'm in Zombiemode 😌

added 8mg 3-HO-PCP lets go :p

Last edited:
Good evening blue world! 🌘🌗🌖 🌝 🌔🌓🌒

30mg methadone (yay! finally pharma opioids again. Euphoria)
0.5mg lorazepam
1.5mg cariprazine (a new, somewhat D3 (60% intrinsic activity!) over D2 (40%) selective, 5ht1a partial agonist related to aripiprazole - doesn't block the euphoria and no akathisia/dyskinesia. I am positively surprised by this substance.)

Remain in the system from this morning:
90mg DXM
100mg venlafaxine
10g kratom

@bamos Do you get a dissociative, or mainly opioid effect from 3-HO-PCx and specially when combining with another opioid? Jealous, don't have access to RCs right now.

On my next to no weed tolerance, just gonna have the 2nd J of the day (a quarter of one of my normal Js when I am smoking regularly) and get baked as hell. I love having such a low tolerance at the moment. I took 1500mg Phenibut this afternoon and barely felt it, so that's a little bit more concerning. Gonna have to do a little taper... meh. Hopefully I can refill my tramadol script now. 1500mg in 24 days is pretty reasonable imo. Time for a schmoke methinks.

Hopefully I can refill my tramadol script now. 1500mg in 24 days is pretty reasonable imo.
You never got seizures from such quantities of tramadol? 😯 I feel next to nothing from tramadol below maybe 300mg, even without opioid tolerance, but read reports of people seizing from as little as 450mg.
They should approve O-DSMT.

You never got seizures from such quantities of tramadol? 😯 I feel next to nothing from tramadol below maybe 300mg, even without opioid tolerance, but read reports of people seizing from as little as 450mg.
They should approve O-DSMT.

1500mg in 24 days! That's like 65mg of tramadol a day averaged out. It's nothing. I did 150mg-200mg at a time max. Anything over 400mg is courting disaster.

Still going strong after 48 hours up thanks to a gram of Mama-san’s finest shard. Lying on my bed at 1 AM waiting to see if 20 mg valium slows things down in accordance with the 48 hour bailout rule. But also another half gram starting to beckon seductively....maybe some seroquel will shut it up.

Still going strong after 48 hours up thanks to a gram of Mama-san’s finest shard. Lying on my bed at 1 AM waiting to see if 20 mg valium slows things down in accordance with the 48 hour bailout rule. But also another half gram starting to beckon seductively....maybe some seroquel will shut it up.

God i want mana-san.

I haven't done meth in like 3 weeks. Im trying not to but if it magically appeared id use.

God i want mana-san.

I haven't done meth in like 3 weeks. Im trying not to but if it magically appeared id use.
I’ll need a break after this last half gram. It’s really fire stuff - but I’m a bit worried about going harder tonight from where I am now. I have a bit of a headache and blurry vision already. No signs of psychosis though!!!

^ yeah I recommend sleeping haha, you'll only get more side effects if you stay awake for another night IMO. Loosing sleep is terrible, way more damaging than meth itself. That being said it must be hard to fall asleep on 1g of meth, but that amount would probably kill me though lol so maybe it's different for you.

OT:
10mg of d-meth
250mg of carisoprodol (really love that drug, might be my favorite sedative right now)
1 beer
Just took 3g of kratom and smoked a small spliff. I'm almost out of weed and I don't think I'll be able to get more this weekend, that sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.