• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eatin loraz like tictacs.
theyll be a forgotten illusion.....
giphy.gif

is there any problem with it? you know when and what I normally take when Im not sitting at home since 10 weeks but work 10h a day. it's always just about sleep, i don't know why my psych is the only one that believes me. i also take my med, the amphetamine not - since 10 weeks - but i have it at home. Just because you can't imagine YOU can't do that - I CAN!!!

And as it seems you know absolutely nothing about me because the only benzo i dont take are loraz.

I explained that so many times here and in other forums and nobody ever believed me.

Thanks.

JJ

mORNING Blue world

hhm still early, house silent except for me

12mg bromazepam
.5mg alzam
400mg gabapentin
few bong hits

Breakfast of champions washed down with a dbl vodka. Funny i haven't gotten flack for ALL the vodka by the new wave of S.A's on here.

Well just got back from a stock up run and got myslef some more benzos and 100ml dxm. So considering on using the dxm tomorrow and taking a break from everything else, except benzos and weed. but that's tomorrow

3 hits H
100ml vodka

Just chilling and watching peaky blinders.

Every thread she posts in man. Seems to think everyone on BL is secretly talking about her in code or something....
Paranoia from massive benzo abuse? Unusual side effect but not unheard of.

OT, myself - 3.2g kratom... gotta drink some water, some coffee, and do something fucking useful today. Glad it's the weekend.

Every thread she posts in man. Seems to think everyone on BL is secretly talking about her in code or something....

Hey,

you seriously misunderstood something. Before i talked to PtahTek I somebody ask me what i'm on and I said "Today - nothing until now" - and just because sometimes i take a lot ant PtahTek didnt believe me as you can read. I just told him even if HE can't believe it IS like that. What is wrong with it? Also I ate no loraz. So why should i not tell him that he was wrong? And why do YOU talk about me and have not the arse in your pants to tell it to me directly if somebody bothers you? Typical.

JJ

Last edited:
And, no, I'm not psychotic. Ask the wizard. He apologized to me yesterday. @devilsgospel
And isn't a forum there to write in it? If i can people help with me knowledge or if i want to ask I will do it. Ignore me and you don't have to complain anymore. Unbelievable.....

JJ

NO, im just a bit faster than you when it comes to reading and writing. Everybody tries to help (i hope), and so do i.

JJ

@JoEhJoEh
PtahTek wasn't talking about you, he was the one eating lorazepam like candy (or tic-tacs or whatever) lol.

I had 20mg of morphine and 2.5g of kratom on an empty stomach. Feeling pretty good, I'm going to smoke a small spliff to potentiate the high.

1mg loraz
coffee
cigs
kratom
300mg gabap
weed
Ed:
@JoEhJoEh
My bad.
Just cannot keep up with the context, syntax and whatnot... I get confused.
Forgive an old doddering fool?

OT:
another mg loraz

Had my usual dose of pain meds
Oxy and Gaba P today but about an hour and a half ago I ate two pot brownies and a pot chocolate cookie but as it’s still illegal on this great island I have no idea how much or what was in them strain wise either but wow holeee shit they are just kicking in now so I’m making a cup of tea and plan on flaking out for the rest of the night
Happy Saturday blue world

Not one word of what you typed in any of those posts makes any sense whatsoever. It's a bit worrying in all honesty that you keep picking up these patterns and messages that nobody else sees besides you.

Let it be. You don't understand. And if I want to post, I will post.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.