How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet those blasts of crack felt blissful xo
They did just so fucking fleeting. :sus:
All is well; coupla lines, cou[pla beers and a coupla mg loraz and imma sleep like a baby.
Just cruisin through BL diggin down for nugs....
One

They did just so fucking fleeting. :sus:
All is well; coupla lines, cou[pla beers and a coupla mg loraz and imma sleep like a baby.
Just cruisin through BL diggin down for nugs....
One
You're one of the best mods Man, you're so chill haha i appreciate ya alot Man :)

Damn I'm still noddin so good from that 20mg shot of morph, 45mg bromazepam AND 600mg pregab. I'm flyingggff so high. Love life :)

i cannot let myself get too high as the after-effects can be problematic.
now... the other day i ate 900mg pregabalin with a double shot of absolute... by 7pm i could not walk/talk. best fucking feeling in the world (almost as warm as an H od) but knew it would be ok in a few hours. Enjoyed the fuck out of laying on the floor all night doing nothing with thoughts of the unknown (still) swirling about in a disconected from all kinda way. Fucking lovely and know I could never reproduce this again so will probably not try....
Tonight it is another budwiper
couple hits of good weed
gonna pass on the loraz as i wanna be up to giving head

be safe all and be well.
love

i cannot let myself get too high as the after-effects can be problematic.
now... the other day i ate 900mg pregabalin with a double shot of absolute... by 7pm i could not walk/talk. best fucking feeling in the world (almost as warm as an H od) but knew it would be ok in a few hours. Enjoyed the fuck out of laying on the floor all night doing nothing with thoughts of the unknown (still) swirling about in a disconected from all kinda way. Fucking lovely and know I could never reproduce this again so will probably not try....
Tonight it is another budwiper
couple hits of good weed
gonna pass on the loraz as i wanna be up to giving head

be safe all and be well.
love
ikr man, pregabalin is the best drug ever. I used to like pentin but since i tried lyrica. omg it feels so nice but the tolerance raises so fast. So it's best to save it for once in a blue moon :p

Ok so this Is my last of my Stash.
Total Tally of today:
60mg bromazepam
600mg pregabalin
20mg morphine Iv
Lovelyy day. Blueworld peeps :D

oh i had a high tolerence to gabapentinoids with 1.5g doses of phenibut a couple times a week, 600-900mg gabap daily and 300mg pregab a few times a week so i thought id be good. NOT. cross tolerance be damned unless ii used all the same day... i forget. haha
be easy

I have a Prochlorperazine buccal 3mg dissolving under my lip, its as an anti sickness pill but it says on the box "might make you sleepy"

Let's see if it does as I'm so tired I only had a skec of benzo last night, and I'm shattered and still poorly

wasnt sur id like them but they seem to be a engetically engineed from xanax and valium (VALAX) the punch that lasts...imo
glad they almost gone hate to do the wd thing.

wasnt sur id like them but they seem to be a engetically engineed from xanax and valium (VALAX) the punch that lasts...imo
glad they almost gone hate to do the wd thing.

Do they make you hyper like some people get on xanax? I do i get high legit high on xanax lol

giphy.gif
yeah he did agreat job and i had some beats for the background but couldnt *save... idk workin on it

My phones playing up, I don't understand why do they have to update it updated yesterday, sorry if I seemed to like your comment like 4 times @PtahTek

Yeah they sound good actually I need a pill for sleep and anxiety so not short acting but not long lasting like nitrazapam either lol

My phones playing up, I don't understand why do they have to update it updated yesterday, sorry if I seemed to like your comment like 4 times @PtahTek

Yeah they sound good actually I need a pill for sleep and anxiety so not short acting but not long lasting like nitrazapam either lol
Seriosuly speaking, you need clonazepam that's the best pill for what you need. It's the best benzo imho. Obliterates anxiety, relaxes ur muscles, lasts very longggggggg and you don't wake up groggy in the morning like diaz/nitraz.

Status
Not open for further replies.