• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah it does, toward the end. In small text. But no big deal.

If it's legal it's like saying you went to 7/11 or a convenience store for drinks, right?

DC mods, feel free to rule one way or the other but I think his pic is OK.

I don't see any sort of location or price and from what I recall those are prohibited in the rules. From a legal dispensary as well. Should be fine.

Edit: I looked again and it does have a name, but like you also pointed out it's like saying you went to the store and bought something like alcohol. Not like "hey I went to the trap on X street and bought it for $X". I'm cool with it.

2mg sub and THC distillate

Last edited:
Rainbow riches gold pot baby two regulars were like well done kid i sas so high i didnt even react i just sat their with my mouth wide open i was gambling with my last £40 until like a week away so that had to last me so i only planned to spend like a fiver between horses and machines but for some reason i just kept going on the same rainbow riches pic n mix 20 p and selecting the gold pot which is just ridiculously optimistic anyone whoes played knows what im on about anyway i put a quid in quit then re enter the game to reset it put another quid in, done this about 3 or 4 times didn't win ote so thought fuck it and walked towards the door but i just decided on the spot to walk back give it one last go one last quid which is more thought out than you think im a very very careful gambler nowadays this wasn't a light decision due to losing lots and lots of money, money that i already owed i set myself strict rules and 9/10 i would have gone straight out without looking back after losing a fiver and not getting anything but i did i walked back had 5 more 20 p spins cant remember which spin it was, probably the third or fourth one and boom bonus guaranteed £78 right their effort paid off releif set in and i joked to my regular gambling buddy gold while inside my head thinking maybe ill see a flying pig to but as the little leprechaun bless his heart danced and danced the pots around then about 5 pots before the gold I just knew it was coming and boom it did got a nice Quarter of some dank dank northen lights but this strain is fucking peng i mean the taste the fucking flavour im getting jelous lucks from other people my age oh yeah i got some shopping planned alright hehe

Ill just send you some panda white joke i dont even know how to use currencies like bitcoin never mind trade i would if i did

I don't see any sort of location or price and from what I recall those are prohibited in the rules. From a legal dispensary as well. Should be fine.

Edit: I looked again and it does have a name, but like you also pointed out it's like saying you went to the store and bought something like alcohol. Not like "hey I went to the trap on X street and bought it for $X". I'm cool with it.

2mg sub and THC distillate

Thanks for clearing that up man. I didn't really think of the alcohol analogy.

I just woke up from a nice nap, made a sandwich and am watching some TV. Nice memorial Day weekend :cool::p

Smoked some more bud
Drinking a weird tea energy drink my roommate got from the stupid discount store he loves for the caffeine fix.

Will continue to slowly smoke more, maybe eat more, perhaps play Xbox and take advantage of the good vibes right now.

Thanks for clearing that up man. I didn't really think of the alcohol analogy.

I just woke up from a nice nap, made a sandwich and am watching some TV. Nice memorial Day weekend :cool::p

Smoked some more bud
Drinking a weird tea energy drink my roommate got from the stupid discount store he loves for the caffeine fix.

Will continue to slowly smoke more, maybe eat more, perhaps play Xbox and take advantage of the good vibes right now.
Join the club

I took enough meds and had a decent enough orgasm for me to recycle my stainless steel wings. I'm quite buzzed and tired and it feels amazing. I think this is exactly what I needed for just one day.

600mg pregabalin, 30mg hydrocodone bitartrate, 30mg mirtazapine, 350mg 4-MMC HCl.
Going to... "Spell" some 2C-B HBr soon enough..
Don't worry about me, i need x2 or higher of the regular dosages to feel "something".. That's my damnation

Late night on the east coast. Kinda. 1:27am and I wanna go back to sleep but the hazy 3 hours I got earlier has me feeling wide awake.

Decided to throw a 1mg clonazepam under the tongue, take a few hits of bud and see where we go from here. I'd like to not be awake at 4:30am again today waiting for a fucking clinic to open.

...and I slept in for 10 hours only to wake up to a bunch of noisy shit. At 3 in the morning. Fuck my life.

Okay well I'm 2.l beers down (5% alc/v) plus .5mg alzam taking about 30 min ago and just had a joint of one of my vol plants from this years harvest. Feeling nice and like I'm flouting through the house. The smell of Sunday lunch that is lingering in the air is making me so hungry already.

Still planning on a another J or 2 with a few more beers and another 1-1.5mg alzam spread out through the day in .5mg increments.

Here is to a relaxing and semi nodding day.

Okay well I'm 2.l beers down (5% alc/v) plus .5mg alzam taking about 30 min ago and just had a joint of one of my vol plants from this years harvest. Feeling nice and like I'm flouting through the house. The smell of Sunday lunch that is lingering in the air is making me so hungry already.

Still planning on a another J or 2 with a few more beers and another 1-1.5mg alzam spread out through the day in .5mg increments.

Here is to a relaxing and semi nodding day.

Wow sounds like one hell of a day. Not sure what time zone your in, but enjoy the food. I'm hungry just waking up here. I actually managed to fall asleep about 30 mins after I made that post about 6 hours ago.

Wow sounds like one hell of a day. Not sure what time zone your in, but enjoy the food. I'm hungry just waking up here. I actually managed to fall asleep about 30 mins after I made that post about 6 hours ago.
Wel currently it's 14:24. I had my delicious lunch and now having another beer also dropt another .5mg alzam. So currently sitting on the following
3l of beers odd, maybe a bit more lol
1mg alzam and
2 joints of a sativa dominant joint.

Stomach full and feeling lekker relax and just chilling in front of the TV while sipping on my beer for now.

Took my split dose of 'Done and second 300mg of Lyrica. I'm sipping white grape soda and having relaxed Sunday afternoon... Oh, there is also some Odens snuss in my refridgerator, which soon finds a way to my upper lip.

Wel currently it's 14:24. I had my delicious lunch and now having another beer also dropt another .5mg alzam. So currently sitting on the following
3l of beers odd, maybe a bit more lol
1mg alzam and
2 joints of a sativa dominant joint.

Stomach full and feeling lekker relax and just chilling in front of the TV while sipping on my beer for now.
I gotcha now. Well it's 0944 (I think that's right? 9:44AM) over here in Boston MA and it's beautiful and sunny and I'm taking a walk while absorbing that beautiful sun and whatever benefits the winter has deprived me of. First T shirt without sleeves day so my arms are pale.

I'm still feeling the morning fix:
45mg methadone
.75mg clonazepam
Many hits of bud with the one hitter

I'll hit the liquor store at the end of my walk probably cause it's the weekend and it's memorial Day weekend and why not, ya know?

I'm finally feeling a bit better after a third bong rip. I think I just need to lie down a little while longer. Real life = too much.

Well its 18:10 now (6:10pm) and I have had another .5mg alzam making the total now 1.5mg alzam and also on my 2nd beer since last post oh and also another J Too but only a have.
So in total on sitting on
1.5mg alzam
Roughly 4l beer
And three joints sativa dominant

As for how im feeling, I'm buzzing and floating and feeling like a million bucks nothing close to my favourite buzz combo but for what I had planned for the day I am more then happy with the way I am feeling. Got one beer left. Then I will have more alzam and a pure indica joint and hopefully it will be beddy by time for me. I know I'm gonna wake up between 2-3am next morning and then I can either take more bonzos but another sort or dopaquel or a combo of one of another with some more indica to help me sleep further.

That me so far over and out

Status
Not open for further replies.