C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

nznity

Bluelighter
Cause darling Im an pervasive delopmentally disorded dressed as a psychopath.

Fucking feeling good from a combo of buprenoprhine and gabapentin. I love you all whether you accept that fact or not.
yummy, a gram of gabapentin is my cup of coffee.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Didn't sleep
Coce's too good
Nitrazolam

but will be more...

Look! When I promise something I do so:..

In this case more Cocaine
7 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam
3 mg Etizolam
.... now let's see... still no sleep - but is there anything better to do during lockdown?

JJ

Last edited:

Catflap

Greenlighter
Fell off the wagon. Half a litre of vodka and 50mg of diazepam so far, purely for medicinal purposes after hacking my finger up with a hedge trimmer. There’s always an excuse to use though isn’t there. At least my fingers gone numb now anyway

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Fell off the wagon. Half a litre of vodka and 50mg of diazepam so far, purely for medicinal purposes after hacking my finger up with a hedge trimmer. There’s always an excuse to use though isn’t there. At least my fingers gone numb now anyway
APPLAUSE

Hospital?

JJ

deficiT

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Afternoon lads, starting to be a pretty nice day and I can say I am happily vibing and got some sleep last night, and a good experience with 2f-dck last night, dosed 105mg nasally split into 3 doses in the course of 2 hours. Great for a test run. Didn't achieve much disassociation but honestly just the buzz felt better than most K I've had lately. Trying to find the hole with it at some point.

Morning doses have included:
10mg S-citalopram
15mg 4f-MPH
100mg Tramadol
50mg O-tramadol

I like the smooth stimulation and slight euphoria I've been getting from 4f-MPH and I really plan on using this one properly so let's see how it goes.

Stacking tramadol with the o-tram certainly makes it more effective and I have only taken 6gs a day of kratom for the past several days and have been doing well. Normal kratom consumption in range of 15-30 gs.

Have noticed I'll get the RLS if it's been too long without kratom, so I have still been taking one dose, spaced as far as I can.

Catflap

Greenlighter
APPLAUSE

Hospital?

JJ
[/[/QUOTE] hopefully it won't be a hospital job. Unless it gets infected I'll stick to the booze, benzos and maybe treat myself to a little brown if it gets worse

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
10mg 3-Hydroxyzepam
1 Wappa-Joint
300 mg Oxazepam

good night :)

JJ

EDIT: OMG and of course feeding the cats! :D

Last edited:

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
MOrnng blue world

Slept semi okay
just stoned from my wake and bake and waiting on the rest of the meds
2 joints swazi ( i toll mini paper sized joints )
5mg valium
400mg gabapentin
200mg tramadol

Got more mowing to do today reason i upped the tramadol

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Why use excuses? I just like getting high.
Nobody is judged here, and this is one of the very big and important reasons here for me to be a member and to are able to really be honest without any mods they laugh at you or immediately kick you for nothing and forever (happened to me). And I'm so grateful, really, that I can say I'm taking Coka when my purse is filled enough. In other drug-forums they nearly burnt me and were extremely rude to me even If I just took it. It is my decision and if anyone has anything against it, go away. I'm also not judging anybody. Thank you.

We all have to carry our small/middle/big packages, haven't we?

So again, thank you Bluelight and especially the whole staff. And of course all the members they are so understanding and never hide their use. You and of course the users have a really really enjoyable atmosphere here. Thank you so much for not judging me, even for my stupid high RC-Benzo-intake.

Uhm- and for my stupidity in general ;)

I love you :)

JJ

EDIT: Oh, uhm, back to topic

I ingested (additionally to the other stuff) 10 mg Pyrazolam and 5 mg Alprazolam

Last edited:

Nightraver

Bluelighter
Good evening folks I hope everyone is as well as can be
I’ve just been hitting my usual dose of oxy and gabapentin but picked up a few moggies aka nitrazepam today and a few grams of very nice gorilla glue so I intend to melt into the couch tonight and will probably forget the new episode of rick and morty if I make it that far on without crashing but I’m bored so seems like a plan 😃

deficiT

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Welp here I am on day 2 again cause I came upon more m-amp. But it's been chill and I haven't spiraled or even done it compulsively (well, I was able to stop anyway). Strict dosing regimen and timing, and not staying up longer than 2 days at a time.

Blended up my first batch of etiz and I dare say it's a game changer.

Hours of various fuckery smoking, hrailing, nasal doses M-amp the previous evening
My last 30mg M-amp bump round 5am
10mg s-citalopram and
100mg Tram + 50mg O-tramadol shortly after
6g white + green mix kratom round 8am
Spent some time brewing
1mg Etizolam around 2pm
26mg 2fdck around 4pm
1mg etizolam around 445pm

And I'm feeling oh so fine. Stimulants are basically my Achilles heel. But luckily I have found some conclusions about my previous bad couple weekends that have made me feel better, and I've adjusted. I really shouldn't tweak without benzos or opis I think.

4meSM

Bluelighter
Residual meth high and just took 3.2g of kratom.
Got some high cbd weed (the legal kind) so I've been smoking that mixed with regular weed. I feel like it changes the effects a bit, it kind of makes the high more pleasant.