• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah once you give it a proper go you'll get the hype.

Gonna have a great weekend my Oramorph actually came through so I'm gonna be sipping grownup lean today. Also got some alprazolam perfecto.

Unfortunately might not be able to pick up the Q of weed today cuz my dealer is with his fam but if not I'll pick up tomorrow, got enough to see me through anyway so no biggie.
Got some nice tangie, fresh off a 30 day cure, will meet halfway 😋

Been smoking on this critical bilbo weed for the last couple of hours while waiting in the baby mama coming to pick me up to go get a new tyre for my car then we are going to have a barbecue hopefully she gets here soon or il end up smashing another 80mg of ox .
Fuck it I’m just going to rail it and wear shades lmho if she catches me out il say my eyes are pinned on account of it being so damm sunny 😎

qAvFaCN.gif

I snorted 15mg of meth dissolved in 0.3mL of water and vaporized another 15mg. I think that's enough for today. Also had 3.2g of kratom just now.

Summer is coming and it's getting pretty hot already... I know it will get hot as fuck (relatively speaking, it's nothing compared to some other countries/regions) and I'm going to hate it.
Maybe I should consider investing on an air conditioning but it would have to be portable because I move out a lot.

evening blue world

slept or nodded the day away, was great.

total for the day
15mg valium
1600mg gabapentin
400mg tramadol
150 mg pregabalin
0.5mg triazolam
300ml vodka

Yeah feeling a bit messed up and slow. just wanna rest some more.

Last edited:
Blahhhh, it's the first Time i Cook crack AND it turned out a fking Mush. That happens for doing it too quixkly. Thank god i had another wrap.
Half a g of crack cocaine woooot

Morning Blue World

Feeling refreshed and stoned :ROFLMAO: Sleept like a the dead last night

1 joint Cov-19
100mg Tramadol
400 Gabapentin
6mg Bromazepam

So just stoned atm

Good morning folks so far I’ve had a vape of critical bilbo weed and 1200mg of gabapentin and only forty mg of oxy am going to be on half doses till Tuesday morning but it’s only today and tomorrow I have to make it like that so not too bothered and that’s what I get for being greedy and I have a shit ton of weed so hopefully I can blaze my way through till then

I went to a friend's bonfire and had 2 big tokes of delta-8-THC... a legal cannabinoid that is really quite similar to regular delta-9-THC (ie, THC), but lacks any suggestion of anxiety/social awkwardness. It was awesome since I rarely smoke weed anymore due to said issues manifesting most of the time. I'm tempted to order a cartridge, it was a lot like my weed experiences of yesteryear, less crazy but really enjoyable and relaxing.

So two weeks ago I seshed hard on MDMA.

Yesterday I seshed hard on the downers:
  • 1.2g phenibut
  • 120mg DHC
  • 20mg oxy
  • 20mg tianeptine
  • 15mg bromazepam
  • 2mg alprazolam
  • 20mg diazepam
  • 7.5mg zopiclone
  • Doesn't sound like anything too special so far though...
  • Also spent the day sipping on "grownup lean" consisting of 10mg/5ml morphine syrup mixed into Fanta (wanted Sprite, but they only had 7up, fuck that)
  • And of course smoking weed standard
  • Did 20mg dex in two 10mg doses just to balance it out a bit make sure I didn't straight up pass out or OD haha
Today so far today I've only done 120mg DHC, a little morphine syrup (just poured some in the lid and had that), and 3mg bromazepam but I'm proper nodding once again even though I also had 10mg dex.

Been literally nodding so hard I have such vivid dreams in my nods I cannot distinguish between those dreams and real memories.

Gonna watch Drugstore Cowboy today I mean I just gotta this is the viiiiiibe.

Love you BL <3

P.S. Nodded like 10 times writing this, had to proofread it like 20 times.

So two weeks ago I seshed hard on MDMA.

Yesterday I seshed hard on the downers:
  • 1.2g phenibut
  • 120mg DHC
  • 20mg oxy
  • 20mg tianeptine
  • 15mg bromazepam
  • 2mg alprazolam
  • 20mg diazepam
  • 7.5mg zopiclone
  • Doesn't sound like anything too special so far though...
  • Also spent the day sipping on "grownup lean" consisting of 10mg/5ml morphine syrup mixed into Fanta (wanted Sprite, but they only had 7up, fuck that)
  • And of course smoking weed standard
  • Did 20mg dex in two 10mg doses just to balance it out a bit make sure I didn't straight up pass out or OD haha
Today so far today I've only done 120mg DHC, a little morphine syrup (just poured some in the lid and had that), and 3mg bromazepam but I'm proper nodding once again.

Been literally nodding so hard I have such vivid dreams in my nods I cannot distinguish between those dreams and real memories.

Gonna watch Drugstore Cowboy today I mean I just gotta this is the viiiiiibe.

Love you BL <3

P.S. Nodded like 10 times writing this, had to proofread it like 20 times.
mehhhhhhhh, i wanna stimulate my µ-OR aswell but i need to stay clean for the sake of my mental heath and not fuck up. At least i smoked a shit ton of crack yesterday hahaha. Sounds like a fun weekend bro.

mehhhhhhhh, i wanna stimulate my µ-OR aswell but i need to stay clean for the sake of my mental heath and not fuck up. At least i smoked a shit ton of crack yesterday hahaha. Sounds like a fun weekend bro.

Mate it was lush, watch that stash pics thread in a min.

Status
Not open for further replies.