• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning blue world

yawn..

800mg gabapentin
20mg valium
6mg bromazepam
wake and bake Jackalope

I just rolled a joint, hid it while I went to fetch my alcohol delivery from the front door and then couldn't remember where I hid it. I spent ages looking for it but.... 🤷
So I rolled another one and smoked that. I'm as a high as a butterfly ☺
Drinking this awesome passionfruit infused beer, too.
Plus my usual Seroquel, Clonazepam and a gift I got, ValiYUM under my tongue as I type.

I just rolled a joint, hid it while I went to fetch my alcohol delivery from the front door and then couldn't remember where I hid it. I spent ages looking for it but.... 🤷
So I rolled another one and smoked that. I'm as a high as a butterfly ☺
Drinking this awesome passionfruit infused beer, too.
Plus my usual Seroquel, Clonazepam and a gift I got, ValiYUM under my tongue as I type.
Sounds like a good morning to me. I'm jealous, my state doesn't do alcohol delivery unfortunately.

Wow feeling a bit disconnected from the world

2000mg gabapentin
50mg valium
12 bromazepam
lots of weed.

Good day fellow denizens of this branch of the quantum wavefunction,

Today so far:

150mg armodafinil
5g kratom (2 x 2.5g)
4.8g Piracetam
250mg Citicholine

Probably some weed later. Kind of craving nicotine for some reason but left my nicotine vaping shit in another location, not sure if I can be bothered to go get it and not willing to get my nicotine from combustible cigarettes. Pretty damn good problem to have, I must say, anyway.

Peace.

Good evening guys/gals. I'm still just chillin in a fluffy cloud hoping to hibernate for as long as the universe allows me. Have taken a lot less kratom than usual recently but only through juggling other things.

So far I've gotten through
10mg escitalopram
10mg dl-amphetamine
40mg oxycodone
many tokes of grass

Not really high just chillin, booored, no drive to do anything

just woke up its 12:03am, somewhere i passed out

Anuhow
Morning Blue Word
fat bat if jackalope
1mg alzam
some slow african music

Evening fellow Boltzmann Brains of Bluelight,

+3mg etizolam, actually turned out a bit too much, very sedated now and trying to balance that out with caffeine and other things
+150mg MORE armodafinil
+300mg Phenylpiracetam
+4g kratom... a while back now though.

Weed earlier. Etizolam mania I'm actually finding a major focus enhancer right now, but really offset by the grogginess I feel, hence trying to counter with all those mild stims... hopefully I've read a better balance soon. Ah, grass is always greener eh, I'm never content. Maybe I'll just watch some shit and chill for a bit.

Until we meet again, as the moment fades, back into the infinite dark sea... and another moment blooms in the ocean of eternity.

I was craving something and decided to look on the floor where I had been loading up meth when I had meth... it's a thick shag carpet, thought, you never know, maybe I'll see a shard. In the first second I found a big-ass shard, and then found a number of smaller ones. I'd guess 100mg. Smoked it, feeling nice. Wishing I had more but yeah, that's how it goes heh. I am resisting doing GHB as I am really trying to wean off with phenibut, and I did phenibut today... maybe I'll have a few drinks. Etizolam is also an option. But less fun. GHB would really be the bee's tits... but it would be a really bad idea and I'm not going to do it.

Morning Blue World

dbl expresso
50mg Lyrica
600mg gabapentin (ER) first try
100mg tramadol
2mg clonazepam

added another
600mg gabapentin ER
100mg tramadol
And this awesome joint i just smoked

happy days

Good evening guys/gals. I'm still just chillin in a fluffy cloud hoping to hibernate for as long as the universe allows me. Have taken a lot less kratom than usual recently but only through juggling other things.

So far I've gotten through
10mg escitalopram
10mg dl-amphetamine
40mg oxycodone
many tokes of grass

Not really high just chillin, booored, no drive to do anything
go for a drive

point of methamphetsamine and its pure garbage. may as well finish off these last two points

Status
Not open for further replies.