• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 stone of white wearing off now so waiting for 70mg valium and beers to stop the regret and fiending!

@Ganjcat dont you prefer foil tooters? Less wasteful IMO.
How you doing generally? You fully om the h now and off the codeine?
I do but sometimes I just wanna smoke it asap I know how to make a arrow tooter from foil where it all goes in one place.

yeah either to be honest but now if I have codeine I do still crave the taste of h know what I mean

You're not into that now... anyway im on methadone so benzos. If I wasn't on the green id say a little liiiiiiiittttle of both

@Ganjcat i know what you mean about the taste. good gear isnt a pleasant tasting thing, but an acquired taste

Id smoke gear till you're chill, but if you still can't sleep you could add a benzo. Remember just cos youre on crack you don't have downer taking superpowers!!!

You're not into that now... anyway im on methadone so benzos. If I wasn't on the green id say a little liiiiiiiittttle of both
I'm not into what now chap? benzos? Problem is I know 100% when I go to bed i will end up smoking those 2 bags unless it's really good stuff and I nod out at least I will be good tommorow

Sorry, i must be mistaken. You asked what was better for comedowns. I was talking about crack in my earlier post.
Comedown for what? Stims in general? If so you can't go wrong with either, but benzos will help you sleep better instead of being an itchy, snug, cocoon

I dunno man when I was coming down of mephedrone and I took codeine when i was still a kid it felt so good I can confirm the come down enhanced the effect and made it more pronounced because you got from 2 to 9-10 instead of 5 - 10

Benzos are the best for actually coming down off stimulants... they will make you feel normal and be able to sleep. Opiates will be far more euphoric but will more compliment the high. Not so much the best option for falling asleep or feeling normal.

Just had my usual this morning 100mg ox insulfated and 2400 mg gabapentin staggered so not particularly melted but feeling ok and having a good cup of tea while filling up the vape with a nice bit of star Dawg and going to have a chill morning

Smoked a solo joint of sativa with some kava shells after a long night of driving. Out of bud but feeling pretty good now. I need to get better drugs.

Downed the last of my O-DSMT (maybe 200mg) followed by a cup of coffee w/ coconut milk (that's my shit) with 100mg pregabalin. Shmokin cigs on break and feelin nice.

I'm pretty stoned right now just listening to music. Got a fresh batch of kratom today so I'm stoked!
And I'm almost out of meth so I think I'm gonna have to take a long break, only vaped/smoked about 12mg today but I'm still high cause this shit is fire.

Time for bed so railed 20,mg of ox and just had a big bowl of pure thc kief from my personal bed time stash and going to watch half an hour or so of car crash tv like family guy or something for half an hour or so and hopefully crash out till six.
Almost forgot 2400 gabapentin and washing them down with a really good cup of tea and cigarette. Good night Bluelight

Morning blue world..

After driving around in circles for about 30 min duck and diving the police I finally scored.

Started the morning of with 60mg oxazepam
1 joint Swazi
1 cup of coffee

An hr later
4 hits H
200ml whiskey

Feeling happy and ready for the hunt ;)

And with that said.. Happy Easter Friday to you all! 🥚🐇

Not high today, but yesterday was a different story. Had a moderate amount of propylhexedrine, 3mg of 5-MeO-MiPT, and 12mg of 3-MeO-PCE. I was high as balls. Then proceeded to drink alcohol to smooth it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.