• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I can eat and do stuff pretty normally I decided to stay up one more day with this amphetamine. Took 150mg half orally and half sniffed.

Also took 0.8mg bupre to take the edge off.

I wish I had amphetamine. I will have 3-FMA hopefully really soon, I hear it's right in the middle of 2-FMA and 4-FMA, which is cool, because 2-FMA is too functional/not recreational, and 4-FMA is much like meth and rather harsh unless you're just doing it once in a blue moon. Also NEP (I liked hexen a lot, I think this will be better though), and 3-MMC which is just great, I love 3-MMC. No opiates to smooth them out but I have etizolam, phenibut, and I also ordered 1,4-butanediol which is GHB, basically. I got it because I know I am going to binge on the stims and I want to be able to alternate downers.

The 1,4-b should be here between Thursday and Monday. The stims, could be any day. No idea how the mail from the Netherlands is affected by Covid.

Took some phenibut today, along with my last 300mg of gabapentin. Feeling quite good, but restless, I had to skip band practice again, I want to live my life damn it.

Or in lieu of that, I want my stims to arrive... :rolleyes:

I'm doing the last thing I need, another line of meth.
Been up awhile, just wanted to smoke tree but it was presented to me.
Also a beer, acetaminophen, hydroxyzine.

6 grams Borneo White Kratom and Borneo Green Kratom mixed

Thank you to those who were concerned. I really love you guys! 😘♥️ *HUGS*

Binging Etiz and coming off had my brain feeling shitty. Everything felt really bleak. It jacked my tolerance up too high at the time. I had Gabapentin so I wasn’t in any withdrawal danger, but even Gabapentin didn’t feel “right” after coming off Etiz...and trying to use alcohol for relief was a bad idea clearly. lol

Kratom is the first thing that has made me feel normal in like a week. So grateful for it!

Just insulfated 100 mg of ox with 2400 mg gabapentin staggered since six am got the doc in an hour so no weed till that is over as any time I smoke weed before I see him he tries to cut my script so need my witts about me till that's over then going back home and going to smoke/vape a shit ton of purple punch and stardawg then do some more stoned gardening

Morning blue world

Yesterday I just had a normal day off, just weed and few benzos.

But today I treated myself again to my fix

Just had
6mg bromazepam
3 bong hits of swazi roughly an hour before the next

4 hits H
200ml whiskey

Feeling good with an itchy nose tip which I haven't had in a while :ROFLMAO: but happy and gliding around my house

I still have that shroom extract that's dosed at 3mg/ml and I have 2ml. I'm keeping it for Friday. Just wanna makes sure that subutex or any other opiate/opioids will not hinder/cancel or dampen the exp.

^ My man. Welcome to the dark side.

10G kratom. Toasty. Lovey dovey. Empathetic and content.

I'll see yall over there, I'm gonna try to get some 2-FA or something. My schedule is going from 4a-10 to midnight-8a at work man.

Pre work ritual of O-DSMT, coffee and a cigarette. Slept like shit so I'll be crackin open my spare Monster early today. I'm about to get some tranqs too along with uppers, I'm tired of sleeping irregularly and having insane dreams. I wear myself out at work then come home and can only catch a few hours.

^ Paperwork sucks balls! You must do that though.

I had such a deep, peaceful sleep from kratom last night. No crazy ass dreams.
Woke up feeling like a million bucks.

Mixed a few strains of kratom together that came to 8 grams plus caffeine. The kratom takes the edge off of the caffeine.

Some caffeine. That's probably it for the day. I've been feeling better overall lately, I think my reduction in gabaergics has been working.
I've been a dumbass with the gaba I've been taking it like every outher day reduction is key

Took a decent 2nd dose of O-DSMT, I'm just about to say fuck it and do the rest of it today or tomorrow. Trying to stretch it for my whole work week has me acting like such an anxious fiend that at this point I'd rather just kill the rest of it and do away with the anxiety.

Just smoke a joint of that branch that broke of a week ago, though premature and not cured it still gave me a decent high. Cause i was like staring at my pc screen just now blankly waiting for something to happen, its like going to the fridge and opening it and just staring into it, waiting for an answer 😵:LOL: yeah im quite goofed plus i guess all the other goodies added towards it too.. Happy Days!

The kratom takes the edge off of the caffeine.
Here, here.
After start of my kratom experience I found that I could drink coffee any time I wish now as opposed to maybe a sip twice a year (exaggeration in motion).

600mg gabap
1g phenibut
4g kratom
440mg naproxen sodium
coffee
cigs
weed

Gonna try to file UI but taking myself out of circulation as it would seem that profit before people are still in effect.
My worst fear is me getting the virus and beating it down and SO passes from it and I am left to wander the universe aimlessly for a short time before we are reunited. My worst fear is losing SO, in case no-one has figure out my Achilles-heel... don't mind posting this publicly now as we have lived full lives apart, together, grown together and there is also the obstacle of fuckin with someone who has absolutely nothing else to lose.

On that note I believe I will have a couple more grams of kratom and maybe 3 more hits from da bong

Only 2x1mg Etizolam today. Pretty sober. Got some CBD hemp coming in the mail today hopefully.

Got pretty intoxicated off booze and home made hash hits last night with my friend, had trouble cooking lol, somehow I don’t feel hungover at all. So glad I don’t drink often. My liver is finally getting to where I can drink a moderate amount and not wake up wishing I was dead :)

I need to stop drinkin man my pancreas is not having this shit anymore. Funny, I thought it would be my liver to go first but my liver is straight chillin.

Fucked up boyss had 20ml methadone yesterday just had 0.2 of dark someone gave me as a tester and I scored 2 more 0.2 bags so not bad not bad at all could use some weed though oh and yesterday when I was fiending I scraped a pen tooter and got a little hit out of it.. Just can't bloody wait until I get my money.. In .. 5 days

@Ganjcat dont you prefer foil tooters? Less wasteful IMO.
How you doing generally? You fully om the h now and off the codeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.