• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music is subjective as they say 🙃

Inner speaker was amazing too but the album lacked diversity, Lonerism was much more diverse than the other two.

OT: I’m taking a dump pre-coffee which is weird. Bad headache, gonna go get some coffee in me then some breakfasts, some etiz to calm my gut, then off to my old apartment one last time to curse out the employee when they try and blame me for damage I didn’t do to the unit.

At 2pm I slammed 0.25meth and missed so 5 min later I slammed another 0.35g meth and got paraletic!! Friend was gonna call an ambulance and freaked out but that’s the whole Reason I’ll use!! 😬

I had a dream I was trying to buy some meth from my friend's friend, we were in a hotel, my band and I were getting ready to play a big show. Typically, I never managed to get the drugs, it was one long drug seeking endeavor.

I've only done meth 4 times and it's been years, but it's almost always the drug I'm seeking in my dreams.

Some part of me is glad I've never tried meth. To be honest, I don't really like being around people whose DOC is a stim... I'm a very introverted person and stim freaks are the exact opposite.

Got some coffee in me now, headache is slowly receding. Got two full nights of sleep finally, I'm assuming because my pot WDs are over now. No dreams still, thank God. Scared of the potential hyoscyamne has to induce nightmares...

Some part of me is glad I've never tried meth. To be honest, I don't really like being around people whose DOC is a stim... I'm a very introverted person and stim freaks are the exact opposite.

Got some coffee in me now, headache is slowly receding. Got two full nights of sleep finally, I'm assuming because my pot WDs are over now. No dreams still, thank God. Scared of the potential hyoscyamne has to induce nightmares...

At the end of the day I won’t judge. I’ve sniffed paint, been an alcho, been on heroin, weed induced my schizophrenia, dmt,Mdmaetc etc.

At the end of the day addiction gets many people in whichever way shape or form and it is a menace on a disease which is usually comi bid with other mental illnesses. The life of a stimulant user is hard enough without all the judgement and stigma they receive. I have people from all walks of life and my life is more colourful because of it it.
Just try empathise with people mow. You don’t have to take it on but respect your fellow.
I’m 100% extroverted so can’t wait relate to being introvert. Hope you sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.