• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got notice that India closed its pharmacy. So if you’re trying to get certain shit from over there it’s impossible because of Coronavirus. Options are limited and it’s much harder. Fuck, now I’m wishing I had ordered more Etiz last time. Actually, it’s not that big of a deal. It would be worst if I didn’t have a script for klonopin already. I don’t need something extra like Etiz anyway.
The brand I get scripted for alprazolam is Indian... I wonder if that means I won't be able to get generics now. I can't afford name brand :(

The brand I get scripted for alprazolam is Indian... I wonder if that means I won't be able to get generics now. I can't afford name brand :(
Oh come on its the same medication it cant be that much more expensive if I cant get phenergan(cheap generic pure promethazine tablets better then benzoes imo) you get 56 the other rip of brand you get 8 for half the price of 56 that said if it was a choice between 8 and none I would go for it I mean you cant afford 4 quid times must be tough did you know some chemists in uk refuse to sell phenergen or are as strict as a bottle of codeine linctus omg a bottle of codeine linctud I would be nodding my tits off and wouldn't need any gear to, nod wow I'm in a typing mood as fast as you can type on a mobile touch screen keyboard anyway

Fuck. I’m sorry. I’m just gonna give a piece of the email I got cause I don’t want to give my source.

“All shipping from India was suspended by their Government on March 20, 2020.”

So if your source isn’t switching to another overseas pharmacy, then it seems you can’t get it.

If you’re totally dependent on benzos and can’t get any at all. At least get Gabapentin if you can or order phenibut online. Only take enough to stop withdrawal and hop off. You don’t want phenibut withdrawal, but at least it will save you from benzo withdrawal.

Just did a bag wash in a tall glass of water with the one the 3-HO-PCE came in well...huge gulp and half is left

just became god, dont try this at home folks 🙏

Fuck. I’m sorry. I’m just gonna give a piece of the email I got cause I don’t want to give my source.

“All shipping from India was suspended by their Government on March 20, 2020.”

So if your source isn’t switching to another overseas pharmacy, then it seems you can’t get it.

If you’re totally dependent on benzos and can’t get any at all. At least get Gabapentin if you can or order phenibut online. Only take enough to stop withdrawal and hop off.

So if your source isn’t switching to a Singapore Pharmacy, then there won’t be any you can get it seems.
He should just get another brand if you look around you might be suprised my chemist for example sell an own brand lopermide dirt cheap also Benadryl certitizine and others I like all of them except benadryl benadryl is nasty stuff is

Even worse if you're an opiate addict, in India and your only source was the pharmacy damn..

.. I wonder the purpose of shutting pharmacies I sense an agenda less pharmacies = less excuses for people to leave their homes = said people are easier to control and keep locked down, this is a wild theory I know but maybe they are preparing for total 100% martial law and this is the start tbh this wouldn't be a bad thing India would do well to keep their huge population contained until this rolls over and if your a methadone addict and the chemists are closed and now your not allowed outside your home you defo ain't scoring and defo in for a wd that's gotta double suck

My mind is blown! Maybe they’re just afraid India might spread Coronavirus? Hopefully it’s not some huge agenda. I don’t even want to think about Martial Law for anyone in that country or over here. That’s frightening.

I just re rolled my tooter round my cigarate and damnnn my cig is covered and I mean covered in resin

Oh shit, what about kratom? Don’t they get their supply from India? Fuck my ass..

Now I have to investigate if I can still get kratom.

My mind is blown! Maybe they’re just afraid India might spread Coronavirus? Hopefully it’s not some huge agenda. I don’t even want to think about Martial Law for anyone in that country or over here. That’s frightening.
Indeed I don't believe most of these conspiracy theories, some I do but most are bul but the future is different you never know what the governments, establishments true agenda is atm I think the agenda is make everywhere gay, homo anything friendly same sex different sex bother sexes lol in some pathetic attempt of feeling good about themselves because they let a couple thousand migrants from countries they've bombed to come and sponge off the uks admittedly lucrative welfare benefits until they bleed old Mary dry

Indeed I don't believe most of these conspiracy theories, some I do but most are bul but the future is different you never know what the governments, establishments true agenda is atm I think the agenda is make everywhere gay, homo anything friendly same sex different sex bother sexes lol in some pathetic attempt of feeling good about themselves because they let a couple thousand migrants from countries they've bombed to come and sponge off the uks admittedly lucrative welfare benefits until they bleed old Mary dry

Part of the agenda is definitely to make people gay, but I don’t want to get into that too much though. You’re absolutely right about that though. Guys are dressing like women. Fuckin’ Harry Styles for example. It’s everywhere.

The wholesale cost in the United States is less than US$0.03 per dose as of 2018.[14] In 2016, it was the 19th most prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 27 million prescriptions.[15]

- from the alprazolam wiki page

It's always been one of those drugs that is dirt cheap, even if you're paying out-of-pocket. I wouldn't worry about the COVID-19 situation impacting that too much, not with this particular medication anyway.

The wholesale cost in the United States is less than US$0.03 per dose as of 2018.[14] In 2016, it was the 19th most prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 27 million prescriptions.[15]

- from the alprazolam wiki page

It's always been one of those drugs that is dirt cheap, even if you're paying out-of-pocket. I wouldn't worry about the COVID-19 situation impacting that too much, not with this particular medication anyway.

Cream Gravy was concerned because he gets his medicine delivered from India I think and India is not shipping anything anymore.

I don’t know what country he’s in or how hard it is for him to go to a psychiatrist and get a script. If he has absolutely no other option, that’s why I suggested Gabapentin. Phenibut is easy to order online.

Or maybe I misunderstood? If he has a legitimate script then he should still be able to get his medicine. They might just switch to a different generic or something. I don’t know. This is all new to me and every one else. lol It’s not funny though.

Last edited:
Oh shit, what about kratom? Don’t they get their supply from India? Fuck my ass..

Now I have to investigate if I can still get kratom.

kratom isn't from India, it's from Pacific islands primarily pretty sure, like Thailand, Bali, etc.

I'd just like to say having met her and got to know her I tucking love heroin, however it is for the best if I leave the relationship after just one more high,(nah I can tell you 100% if I quit and manage to stay off for a few months I after getting a new job on work holidays etc I will be indulging in a toot and Dragon chase but only for the taste.. Whenever I crave it I'll just remind myself that it's not the end of the world(well actually corona say hello LOL😄)I will be getting high again when I have a stable job mortgage financial security among other things I just hope one day I can buy a couple grams take 0.3 out for myself have a tiny bit not even a quarter of a point because my tolerance will be so low chill and then just leave it forget about the stash well actually no not forget it because that's the point I need to be able to trust myself again not to touch the stash I mean that's the whole point of having a stash right xD if I had 3 grams now well the stash would for all intents and purposes just be a place to put it if i go out but one day I hope to reclaim my post youth in drug sorrow help my grandma with rent, properly get a car, a house a life because I've realised heroin addiction unless your rich really is a different life to normal life and I know which one I want now and that's normal life I thought I didn't in the last but it's all become clear to me my fellow minions

kratom isn't from India, it's from Pacific islands primarily pretty sure, like Thailand, Bali, etc.

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was shipped from India or that India is somehow involved. I just checked my kratom source online and there’s no problem. They’re still running smoothly.

The brand I get scripted for alprazolam is Indian
they cheap as hell if you know the right people for a coupla three years... as one might know.
just blessed. but only want it when i want it if that makes sense. Maybe fiend prices on street are different. Well I know for a fact they are on a habitual.
Bless

ot
up to 3mg alp
3more g kratom
more weed as homie got da hookup :) smooooooth shit. yeah

Sorry guys didn't mean to change the subject don't mind me continue your discussion

Kratom used to be legal in the UK I used to use it on week days and treat myself to codeine which felt like pure heroin(to me)on the weekends I miss kratom

I really think kratom has something the other opiates don't like a deal uplifting spiritual heal idk ofc it's also missing what other opiates have but what I just said more than makes up for it when listening to music it didn't just enhance it it sort of felt like I could see the music in colours and patterns in my head and focus and merge with it I've never had that before listening to smooth criminal and beat it with my mum 2 years before she died nearly 3 years ago already ha kratom is so under rated

Status
Not open for further replies.