• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took 8 Dihydrocodeine. Didn't think I was high but I'm in a great mood and I'm actually being *shudder* nice to my family so I guess I'm high as balls.

EDIT: I did take 32mg Loperamide yesterday so that could just be hitting too

Afternoon blue world, I have awoken from my constant slumbers

Been knocking myself out with benzo and weed the whole day since 5am till now 4pm.

Anyhow had
18mg bromazepam
1.5mg alzam
20mg Valium
10 mg Arem
Lots of weed

But the rls got to me and started being too much and then had 2mg subutex ( roughly half hr ago )

Just mostly feeling drugged and foggy ( obviously caused by all the benzos ) legs still acting up a bit but better. Overall feeling 6/10 after no booze and H..
Added another 1mg subutext about 30min odd ago. Railed it this time. Still nothing from it. But to be expected. But as long as or keeps my body comfortable I'm happy for now. Was thinking about taken another benzo but decided against it for now, think I have had enough already so far throughout the day.

45mgs of Brorphine
25mgs of 3-hydroxyeticyclidine
50mgs of Isopropylphenidate

Oh my goodness the Euphoria I'm feeling right now is simply mindboggling this is one of my favorite hedonistic combos I've had in a long time. Brings back fond memories of mixing Heroin/Cocaine/PCP many moons ago in the age of my youth. All three of these drugs compliment eachother wonderfully and it's truly an example of a Holy Trifecta :love:

45mgs of Brorphine
25mgs of 3-hydroxyeticyclidine
50mgs of Isopropylphenidate
Interesting drugs you're doing there Cosmic, I'm gonna have to DuckDuckGo that shit! :D

+20mg amphetamine from earlier
15g kratom today
20mg diazepam
weed now, this was needed

Think I'm just gonna give up on kratom, just doesn't seem to work on me properly. Also seems like 1 redose amphetamine is max to not get some weird feelings. Or maybe it was just a weed deficit. Feeling pretty good right now. Much love to y'all as ever.

Interesting drugs you're doing there Cosmic, I'm gonna have to DuckDuckGo that shit! :D

15g kratom today
20mg diazepam

Think I'm just gonna give up on kratom, just doesn't seem to work on me properly. Also seems like 1 redose amphetamine is max to not get some weird feelings. Or maybe it was just a weed deficit. Feeling pretty good right now. Much love to y'all as ever.

Kratom is good with amps or Concerta to take the edge off. It’s also good to put people in a better mood or help with anxiety.

However, if you have a really high tolerance to drugs, then you’re not going to feel kratom that much and it probably would only be useful to you for opiate withdrawal.

You’re taking a benzo along with the kratom. The benzo is probably overpowering the kratom.

It’s good to get rid of the kratom if you don’t like it. It’s one less addiction. I ran out. All I’m doing now is Gabapentin.

15g kratom today
20mg diazepam

They are drugs worth researching for sure Vastness and I'm about to take my last dose of two of them for the day plugged I'd just weighed out for myself. Would like for this last redose to come on hard and fast so it doesnt interfere with my sleep this evening. Probably going to take some more Brorphine far into the evening as a means to glide down and drift of into dream land. This is what I'm loading up into the oral syringe as we speak.

25mgs of Isopropylphenidate
13mgs of 3-hydroxyeticyclidine

This day has been epic to say the least and left me spellbound. Most definitely hit it out of the park when I made my order for playthings this month. Who would have thought I'd struck it big in this junkies synthetic goldmine. Every once in awhile we get a little bit lucky huh. Sometimes a shot in the dark takes down a caribou and we shall feast thru winter in other words if you'd like to grasp onto that analogy =D

This is 3-HO-PCE.

Thanks brother I copy pasta'd the come up plugging this mix is fast and luscious. This has been the beat Dissos trip I have been on in awhile I'm so in it super connected life force bloom once anew and with transcendence I shall elevate my essence beyond this troubled world, remember the mayans my dear friends if there was ever a time to ride the psychedelic wavelength this is it. Evolution through chemical pathways is our only answer this is our cure... turn on, tune in and drop out.

Last edited:

Dude, I saw them perform (AC, not just Avey) a few years back on the Painting With tour; Avey was just screaming into the microphone most of the concert and looked really out of it. I was frying hard and just standing there staring at him, it was a pretty small venue. Also saw them during the Centipede Hz tour, he was much more coherent. Both shows were amazing in their own ways.

Have you tried 3-ho-pce or iph by themselves? How are they?

Nope just done all three together as they came in tr he same package but I tried the 3-HO-PCEast and was on the Brorphine for a couple hours on it's own. Then I'd mixed in the IPPH chasing a bit of a speedball and as I was flying thought I'd deserved some actual wings and began sniffing lines of of 3-HO-PCE. Have a good amount of it so I will most definitely be trying it on its own in due time I just wanted to get loose and feel a little exotic today. It's a really fun combination and I've been having the time of my life. Down the road I will most deff write reports of all substances taken solo of course just to get the information out there. Cooking dinner right now which has been a hell of an adventure for sure, music is deep right now burrow all the way down in the depth of your soul.

Fucked up (nicely) just had a few drags of a fathead zoot got some baging gear brought it (a 20 sack) at 5pm(7+ hours ago) smoked the guts out of it and still got bare left cus I'm dope as fuck unfortunately I have a problem... I need to use all of it or most of it(95% save a line for emergency) tonight as I am officially attempting my next cold turkey detox and I always handle it better when I have some before I go sleep so it's still slowly wearing off if I get up I also keep my eyes closed for as long as possible as opening them brings the wd on faster I learnt this on codeine so looks like I'm gonna have to smoke the rest of this fire heroin all tonight and get high as fuck aww poor me..;)

What's everyone doing anyway how you finding social isolation?? I'm just having a nice chicken sandwich watching fbi files with my lovely gran I swear if something happened to her I don't know if I could take it and with this corona.. She is always washing her hands, reminding me to like they said staying in and she wears the surgeon mask thing I got her got myself one to with skins disposable blue hospital gloves I rolled into my dealers like this and to my surprise 9/10 people I walked past were not even wearing any mask of gloves! They wearnt even whipping themselves on the back seriously though I got a few looks but I didn't care they won't be thinking I'm weird when theyr drowning in their own spit I did see one lady funnily enough the same mask as me we eyed each other like "yeah we are going full protection baby"

Dude, I saw them perform (AC, not just Avey) a few years back on the Painting With tour; Avey was just screaming into the microphone most of the concert and looked really out of it. I was frying hard and just standing there staring at him, it was a pretty small venue. Also saw them during the Centipede Hz tour, he was much more coherent. Both shows were amazing in their own ways.

Have you tried 3-ho-pce or iph by themselves? How are they?
Shame their won't be anything like that for the near future best we can hope for now days is an online stream lol

I got munchies man "talks like shaggy" omg this chicken and cucumber sandwich is so peng <3 I'm so happy but also sad because I know it's mainly artificial from heroin which is why I can't wait to go cold turkey tomorrow well probably will start in about 15 hours properly and tbh I can't wait I'm sick of being numb sick of being a zombie sick of dribbling on myself or just waking up bent over my knees I always though h nodding on h would be like codeine where it is controlled but omg it isn't I don't usually 99% of the time remember nodding up I just wake up while nodding out then usually nod back out I remember that crazy but hey I'm having a good night before the time to face the music my grandma gave me 20 quid today because she does not like to see me suffer but she ain't got no more which I'm glad because I would just buy more from instinct really I'm always st ocking up when possible putting 50% of my pay straight into getting some dope but as I have no money for 2 week s and instructed grandma not to give me any

~10g kratom today
4 hits of crack ... dove
2mg alp
weed but out til ol boy gets home
900mg gabap with not butter (leaving myself open creeps =D )

Just got notice that India closed its pharmacy. So if you’re trying to get certain shit from over there it’s impossible because of Coronavirus. Options are limited and it’s much harder. Fuck, now I’m wishing I had ordered more Etiz last time. Actually, it’s not that big of a deal. It would be worst if I didn’t have a script for klonopin already. I don’t need something extra like Etiz anyway.

Last edited:
Just got notice that India closed its pharmacy. So if you’re trying to get certain shit from over there it’s impossible because of Coronavirus. Options are limited and it’s much harder. Fuck, now I’m wishing I had ordered more Etiz last time. Actually, it’s not that big of a deal. It would be worst if I didn’t have a script for klonopin already. I don’t need something extra like Etiz anyway.
Even worse if you're an opiate addict, in India and your only source was the pharmacy damn..

.. I wonder the purpose of shutting pharmacies I sense an agenda less pharmacies = less excuses for people to leave their homes = said people are easier to control and keep locked down, this is a wild theory I know but maybe they are preparing for total 100% martial law and this is the start tbh this wouldn't be a bad thing India would do well to keep their huge population contained until this rolls over and if your a methadone addict and the chemists are closed and now your not allowed outside your home you defo ain't scoring and defo in for a wd that's gotta double suck

Status
Not open for further replies.