• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ TAKE A XANAX. You could seizure you know. That sounds like withdrawals to me.
Ehh I don't think so. Opiate withdrawal and cannabinoid withdrawal I feel. I'm pretty numb to the minutiae I put myself through these days. It probably just shatter withdrawal. I'm trying to "cut back on shatter too". What a genius I am. I'm a very stable genius and I know so many words (LOL my favorite Trump-isms). Only one dab so far today and I know, I know, "I should probably cut back on one thing at a time, not everything at once".

If anything I'm going to drink coffee and do stuff because I can't stand feeling so useless and depressed.

I think I do this cutting down on everything now because I'm just so despondent and shit I just don't care to use. I could easily be trying (and succeeding) at getting other stuff I just don't care anymore. About two to one and a half months ago I freaked out over something small compared to what I'm going through now and I was very suicidal from how bad I handled it. My friend told me just to relapse on heroin or do a bunch of acid. Nothing like that appeals to me anymore. I probably should have talked to a grief counselor but I don't care.

Here's to grinding some coffee beans :)

Benzodiazepine withdrawal is characterized by sleep disturbance, irritability, increased tension and anxiety, panic attacks, hand tremor, shaking, sweating, difficulty with concentration, confusion and cognitive difficulty, memory problems, dry retching and nausea, weight loss, palpitations, headache, muscular pain and stiffness, a host of perceptual changes, hallucinations, seizures, psychosis, and increased risk of suicide

The only thing I'm having here is the whole body/voice not-still feeling (HIGH NE not withdrawal) and increased risk of suicide (my mental health is in the shitter; not withdrawal). I'm ok. I had panic attacks and anxiety this bad from real life, ptsd, etc and this is not from withdrawal.

I can gauge things like withdrawal pretty well. I actually feel a lot worse if I just have one night of a few beers than I do if I go on xanax for like 3 weeks and abruptly stop. Kind of weird and I kind of see how my buddy fell into an alcoholism pit; I can only imagine how bad one would feel from drinking for years and trying to stop.

Smoking on this as described earlier. Doesn't even have the dispensary name on it that I see, but it only has where it was grown. About 12 miles from where purchased. Not the best, but I'm digging it for now.
t6z12rl.jpg

Took another .5mg clonazepam. I'm fucked.

Oh yeah it does, toward the end. In small text. But no big deal.

If it's legal it's like saying you went to 7/11 or a convenience store for drinks, right?

DC mods, feel free to rule one way or the other but I think his pic is OK.

I'm doing alright, I guess. I kind of feel like shit. I never had that coffee, primarily because I don't want to be awake until 5 am this morning and anxious. I got some work done so if I take a benzo tonight I can live with that. Still feel kind of shitty.

I cant smoke bong hits every day, well I could but by the third day its pointless I always stick to spliffs and the odd bong hit here or their tolerance is a bitch

I cant smoke bong hits every day, well I could but by the third day its pointless I always stick to spliffs and the odd bong hit here or their tolerance is a bitch
Tolerance actually seems to maximize for me with THC as it is a partial agonist; I probably need no more than 0.5g shatter a day but probably go through 0.25 to 0.333g per day, depending on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling.

Oh yeah it does, toward the end. In small text. But no big deal.

If it's legal it's like saying you went to 7/11 or a convenience store for drinks, right?

DC mods, feel free to rule one way or the other but I think his pic is OK.
That's where it was grown, not purchased fact. Sorry if thats too much.

Been smoking on it. Stoned playing CoD

My bad, I'm a bit stressed here. I think it's just fine, and I imagine that the DC mods will probably be ok with it too. I just don't want to speak for them.

I think it's probably the equivalent of saying you know your coke was grown in peru or something, I don't think it really matters. I think the "sourcing" rule is more like for sites, corners in specific towns where sales are on-going, etc. I try to stay busy with real life and stay chill. I think it's all good.

We normally don't see %ages or mfgr's here. It's just sold out of larger containers, etc. They're "supposed to" but that's extra over-head and the shops want to profit.

Shit man I don't want to cause any heat for you Cap H. Let me see if I can use this shitty free photo editor to black out the address on there, which again is not actually the location of where the product is purchased.

It's fine man don't worry. I just forget protocol because I am high all the time ;)

There's a lot I forget, like names. Faces are better.

<-- had a dab. I went out to the store and was relatively calm and got things done earlier today and bought WGFJ (white grapefruit juice) and a handle of Jim Beam (a 750ml wasn't enough for the feelings LOL).

I might have fun tonight or I might keep it tame with a small glass of juice and a benzo. Either way it's going to happen tonight, I desperately need to even out and holding off for a few days is easy when life is not a bunch of sadness. I imagine I'll feel really good and not remember a lot of the night, or will just sleep in a lot. Hopefully the former, either way I'm excited.

I'm trying to determine when the right time to take it is. Decisions, decisions.

OK so I seem to be a little more calm and in a better mood so I'm sipping my grapefruit juice and I'll have something shiny and nice soon

I took something fun :D benzo time

relaxation, grapefruit juice I drank over an hour ago should be a good time. I'm so tired of feeling like shit for days now.

I'm high off the money I just made very high :) and very very VERY happy

I'm about to walk the beach with my boy and smoke a joint of his bud which looks good.

Took another .5mg clonazepam cause I'm and idiot obviously and didn't want it just chilling in my pocket and have something illegal on me (justification).

Also gonna stop and get a beer at some point.

Hope all have a solid evening

Status
Not open for further replies.