• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think I had about roughly 2hrs sleep. Even with the downers. Have to say that, that crack smacked me hard.
Anyhow just woke up from a dreamy half awake state.

Had a few hits H and wine

Feeling okay except that I'm pissed off with myself that i lost my phone last night

omg it's still february !
i'm glad i took something
since i have an Extra ! Day !
😁

qAjrbFe.jpg

1.5mg of suboxone, sublingually. I have 1mg more I will take today later. That's the last of it, and the last opiates for me, in a few days I will begin the iboga microdosing.

Is the butt even an organ? I play it like a trumpet sometimes.

Butt trumpet is a close second for my favorite instrument, after keyboards/piano.

Diphenidine for the first time feels something like a frontal lobotomy.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Took 0.5mg buprenorphine to take the edge off from my meth psychosis. Also ate well.

I feel like Im killing myself with the meth so wont ever do it again.

Good call man, it's really bad for you and I've seen people get absolutely lost on it, including my best friend. If you're hitting psychosis, that's not good. I'd hate to see you fall off and lose yourself because you're cool and I like your contributions here.

At the airport eating some pizza. I have 2 more flights left (about 8-9h) but at least I have a good amount of kratom and clonazepam hehe. I might take some clonazepam and drink some liquor just to see if I can knock myself out during the entire flight.

man i maybe in too deep right now to give justice to whatever idea i'm about to dance around and competely fail to explain, :D, but I think diphenidine might be one of the most ineresting non-ACH novel dissoiatives in actual fact. The interesting facets of the experience, to me, are elements which are a little below the surface, or perhaps occupying a level of subconscious processing that transcends spatial visual reasonaing of whatever. I dunno where I;m going with this right now but I;m on a bunch of diphenidine and 20mg Metocin, little weed and etizolam here and there, and I feel like there's smething profound that I can't quite put my finger on, or, haha, expressed properly at all in this spangled sentence. But this is a raw and beautiful perspective in the landscape of mind I must say and I'm hopeful that when I emerge from it into a realm where language eludes me less... that Ill be able to cnvey something of value. Until then... much love to all of you, in all of your endeavours, in this ineffable moment of divine majesty that it is to be... to perceive at all ... we are all in this together, datapoints on the infinite graphical seas fractalising endlesly into

man i maybe in too deep right now to give justice to whatever idea i'm about to dance around and competely fail to explain, :D, but I think diphenidine might be one of the most ineresting non-ACH novel dissoiatives in actual fact. The interesting facets of the experience, to me, are elements which are a little below the surface, or perhaps occupying a level of subconscious processing that transcends spatial visual reasonaing of whatever. I dunno where I;m going with this right now but I;m on a bunch of diphenidine and 20mg Metocin, little weed and etizolam here and there, and I feel like there's smething profound that I can't quite put my finger on, or, haha, expressed properly at all in this spangled sentence. But this is a raw and beautiful perspective in the landscape of mind I must say and I'm hopeful that when I emerge from it into a realm where language eludes me less... that Ill be able to cnvey something of value. Until then... much love to all of you, in all of your endeavours, in this ineffable moment of divine majesty that it is to be... to perceive at all ... we are all in this together, datapoints on the infinite graphical seas fractalising endlesly into
WE-DID-IT-.jpg

For sure man, haha, hard to operate a keyboard right now but we all did it, :D and all the same,the same unit of human consciousness of being working to prodect ourselves from suffering, we all have our own backs, reality is what it is and our minds will guide us through it. No one is ever truly alone, in every instant countless quadrillions of ephemereal gremlins are helping us out whether we notice it or not... everything is perfect even when it sucks. but i really hope it doesnt suck for any of you

we're all doing it. it's done. even if it doesnt seem like it's done yet in reality... it's done. :) hah wtf am i saying.

love all of you, i hope your lives and those of your familiies and everyone you know are filled with all the love and happiness that the might of human sentience allows now and into eternity. haha fuck i should sign off the internet for a bit

Aaaaah, first post on BL in a very long time! (not going to be as hyperactive here as I was in the past, but sometimes you just want to talk about what you're on, and if you don't have friends into the same drugs, that's awkward - and with some RC's coming soon, I'll be here looking for other posts about them anyway). Hello again bluelight!

Just smoked 5-10mg of meth, on top of about as much earlier, maintenance doses of 1,4-butanediol, some "White Banjo" kratom, and a few small bumps of k. Mostly just feeling the stimulation of the meth, smoothed out by the others. Hoping tonight I will actually be productive, have some electronics to build... Finally got over a 2-week flu from hell.

Reactions: CFC
Holy jesus god damn dissociative spangled rambling, will admit to being slightly embarrassed about that, exposed as it is in the cold hard light of another daytime on the ticker tape of eternity but, whatever. Just coffee today. Visiting my sisters cats. Happy Sunday.

Holy jesus god damn dissociative spangled rambling, will admit to being slightly embarrassed about that, exposed as it is in the cold hard light of another daytime on the ticker tape of eternity but, whatever. Just coffee today. Visiting my sisters cats. Happy Sunday.
Phenidine posts are always gold.

very much so
ooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckckckckckc

In the main line: hydromorphinol, caffeine citrate, tripelennamine HCl, orphenadrine HCl

Status
Not open for further replies.