• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAME OH GOD ICAME IT WAS SO LUXURIOUS AND THEN I RELIVED THAT SEX FOR A WHILE IN MY MIND WHOOOSH i was like groaning and shit

worked a fat load out of me

also pretty high about to be higher.

Food is for the WEAK sleep is for the PLEBES do all the DRUGS
oh now that's interesting. . . . . . . . .
DO YA THINK ! 👍🏾

dude i almost stopped breathing from that 😭.

it's alright it actually feels good to laugh that hard.

Hit 2 N2O chargers at once last night and went flying through a fractal portal in space. Really like this stuff, only have like 3 left though.

I'm kinda feeling a pleasant afterglow this morning, idk if that's just me or if nitrous being a dissociative provides one like many other dissos do.

Might do some N2O myself today. Uniquely mind blanking/insta-laughter drug indeed.

I just hit a bowl topped with so much kief I couldn't open my eyes for a few seconds lol. High as a kite, waiting for the 23mg of psilacetin I dropped earlier to kick in. 2mg etizolam before to calm my gut spasms.

Might do some N2O myself today. Uniquely mind blanking/insta-laughter drug indeed.

I just hit a bowl topped with so much kief I couldn't open my eyes for a few seconds lol. High as a kite, waiting for the 23mg of psilacetin I dropped earlier to kick in. 2mg etizolam before to calm my gut spasms.

I'd love to hit some nitrous on another psychedelic, preferably LSD. If I ever get to reenact my favorite psychedelic experience of opium and LSD I'm definitely hitting some nitrous at the peak.

Strangely I don't get the giggles though.

I don't always get laughter, but when added to psychs it tends to make everything absurd in the order of the extreme and it all becomes a joke and I just laugh and laugh and laugh... Weird drug really.

I don't always get laughter, but when added to psychs it tends to make everything absurd in the order of the extreme and it all becomes a joke and I just laugh and laugh and laugh... Weird drug really.

It reminds me a lot of my ketamine experiences, but oddly K was funny to me like you described. Dissos are my favorite man, everything I like in a drug class.

It reminds me a lot of my ketamine experiences, but oddly K was funny to me like you described. Dissos are my favorite man, everything I like in a drug class.
They're definitely something man. I was just talking to my wife this morning about how I think MXE's disappearance was a conspiracy lol.

40 mg fluexotine
75 mg hydroxyzine
2.5 mg abiliify
Hours later:
Caffeine 200mg
Dxm 350mg
Long tall alcoholic beverage

I love conspiracy thought/theory and you have piqued my curiosity, please elaborate.
I just think it’s weird that MXE completely disappeared considering its demand and current legality in the USA. The people want it, but no one is making it. The only stuff that ever appears is pre-ban and on the dark web for obscene prices. I think there are intentional forces at work to keep MXE from being produced.

I just think it’s weird that MXE completely disappeared considering its demand and current legality in the USA. The people want it, but no one is making it. The only stuff that ever appears is pre-ban and on the dark web for obscene prices. I think there are intentional forces at work to keep MXE from being produced.

Yeah that never made much sense to me either, but I have no experience with MXE so I never thought about it too hard. There has to be more to that because people loved that shit and I can't think of any other drug that has disappeared like that, excluding obsolete pharmaceuticals.

If I had to guess (speculate like a conspiracy theorist), some clandestine chemist ring synthesized it and flooded the market then cut the supply way down over a few years in order to sell it for the insane amount it goes for now. But I mean they could probably make just as much money if they sold it normally...Yeah that's puzzling, especially with how many RCs are being created and produced. You'd think SOMEONE would be producing it. Unless it's some secret guarded recipe :unsure:

MXE was a weird drug. I got a gram of it back in the day, for some reason I'll always remember that the baggie it came in had little alien faces on it...my friends and I referred to it as "space drugs". It really went up the nostrils smooth as I remember. The effect of the drug was weird, though. I remember just lying on my bed and it felt like my body was just a lifeless hunk of meat lying there, and I was peering out of my eyeballs from inside my head if that makes any sense lol, and I just remember lying there and watching a dumb sitcom which, in my normal sober state, I'd probably find mildly entertaining or boring, but in my dissociated state seemed quite dark and sinister. It was a kinda dysphoric experience.

I've never really enjoyed dissociates though so who am I to judge. It was a quite popular drug around here, I'm surprised that it isn't around anymore.

Just did two equidistance lines of methamphetamine, few hits of marijuana.
It's nice when I got the dxm in me.

~300mg phenibut
30mg DXM

No kratom or alcohol today I think I'm fucking up my insides

This combo put me to sleep for like half the day so that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.