• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an episode with my IBS for seemingly no reason last night; scared me off of O-DSMT today.

So far only a strong iced coffee and 1.5mg etizolam. Worked out for a bit too. Feeling very neutral. Wanting to get some bud but waiting to hear back. If I'm quitting opioids this week I'll need some bud...

Picked up 20 10mg diazepams yesterday but those went in the stash, not to be taken. I drool thinking about them though.... oh diazepam. I should write a poem about you.

It's my all time favorite. Very euphoric and relaxing benzo.
I need it to be hypnotic in spades for it to reach that top of the list.

I MISS HYPNOTIC BENZOS
SO
MUCH
yeah I still have some and I'm being like this, can't help it.

Threw 2 beers on the dab, and will get to packing a blunt

Caved and took 1.5mg etizolam with 15mg O-DT in one shot of liquid. Already getting relief from sweats and back pain... yep, I'm habituated alright :(

I wish we got bromazepam over here. Sounds like a real good benzo.

It's OK, but with benzos if you've had one you may as well have well have had them all IMO. I do know, I just don't have much regard for that class of drug...and if anything, alprazolam (which is widely prescribed here in the USA) has probably more "recreational value" than bromazepam does. Bromazepam isn't really that sedating/hypnotic unless you take a higher dose.

Haven't been on the darkweb in a while but, from what I remember, bromazepam was a pretty regularly available & inexpensive option on the markets there w/ multiple American vendors

It's OK, but with benzos if you've had one you may as well have well have had them all IMO.
I'm inclined to disagree. I find BZDs to all feel very different. Alprazolam hasn't any recreational value for me compared to say, etizolam or diazepam. But I find all of them useful in unique ways (aside from diclazepam, turned me into a zombie for 24 hours).

I recall you never being a huge fan of benzos BO. They have always been my favorite pills though, clonazepam was my first love. Each benzo feels wildly different to me, some I enjoy very much (clonazepam, bromazepam, etizolam) and others just do nothing for me (alprazolam, lorazepam, diclazepam).

Yeah, I don't like how they make me feel anymore...they make me feel dysphoric and totally mentally/emotionally numb

Wasn't always that way...in my teens and early 20s I'd take one if someone offered me one, definitely, and I've even taken some of the rarer ones which were harder to find in the pre-internet age. But as I've gotten older I've come to the opinion that those drugs never really add anything, they just subtract. Which, in some cases, is actually good...if you're having a panic attack or experiencing terrifying drug-induced hallucinations, you may want to subtract from that experience! But if I'm just sitting around at home, having a normal day or what have you, they don't really serve any purpose other than to deaden my mind, mood, make me depressed etc.

Everybody's different, though, and they can be very effective medicine IMO, they're just not for me as far as enjoyment goes

Status
Not open for further replies.