• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel so Euphoric right now it's just downright incredible. I'd honestly rate this as one of my top 10 hedonistic expressions of drug use. The Opioid adds this beautifully intense warmth to the O-DSMT that isn't thereto the same degree when taken on it's own. Also allows you to ride the Wave of of pleasure with a smooth grace that words just don't do justice.

2.5mg alp
20mg oxy
440mg naproxen
1500mg gaba-p
10mg flexeril
weed weed weed

edit: add another 2.5mg alp :)

doc has switched from gaba-p to pregabalin... FUCK YES! Gotta go in and get the paper script but what the fuck ever.... bout time.

Last edited:
Just threw something else in the mix, this is everything.
Very dissociated right now and I wanna turn up.

15mgs of 4-AcO-DMT
100ugs of ALD-52
350mgs of O-DSMT
40mgs of 3-MeO-PCP
30mgs of 2C-C

Should be a wild night, been skirting around the whole for the last few hours and it's been a blast. Wanna push that Empathogenic/Euphoria that the drugs will provide. That is an extra special Psychedelic to me and I haven't taken it in a few months. Switching families from Tryptamines to Phenethylamines should help make the small amount of tolerance irrelevant.

See you on the Swirly Side my Bluelight family ♡

Last edited:
Just threw something else in the mix, this is everything.
Very dissociated right now and I wanna turn up.

350mgs of O-DSMT
40mgs of 3-MeO-PCP
30mgs of 2C-C

Should be a wild night, been skirting around the whole for the last few hours and it's been a blast. Wanna push that Empathogenic/Euphoria that the 2C-C will provide. That is an extra special Psychedelic to me and I haven't taken it in a few months. Switching families from Tryptamines to Phenethylamines should help make the small amount of tolerance irrelevant.

See you on the Swirly Side my Bluelight family ♡

Charlie I told you I can only get so aroused

3 beers DXM and kratom

Hate sleep SLEEP IS FOR THE PLEBES

i feel so baked and high and nice. Going for a walk for the hell of it. I never am this happy at this time of the day.

Looks like severe depression is real and so is this protocol. Le sigh.

smoked more weed. i'm gonna have to get more soon but am kinda saddened and should just go back to shatter -.-

300mg of ODSMT and waiting for 250ug of clonazolam to take effect. gonna spend my saturday night browsing 4chan on drugs, AGAIN. yay

smoked more weed. i'm gonna have to get more soon but am kinda saddened and should just go back to shatter -.-

I've been smoking some stuff I grew last summer. Still have several mason jars full of it...at first glance most smokers today would classify it as "mids", because there's some stems in there and some leafy material surrounding the nugs that you probably wouldn't see nowadays at a dispensary...but this was an outdoor grow with some autoflowering indicas, since I live in a colder environment with relatively short summers, and I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.

I've been rendering all of it down into golden hash through the screen in my grinder and just getting turnt up! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.