• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a 2mg xanax bar because I need to even out. Real life shit and lack of brain candy and I don't want to feel "missing it".

oh man running out of weed is like my ultimate hell. If i was your IRL friend I'd get you a few tokes to get thru the day.

1500mg gaba-p
10mg flexeril
10mg oxy
440mg aleve
coffee all day
weed all day

feelin pretty chill
gonna pick up script of bars mon ... ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh. problem is i cannot take em for more than a few days now without going through a couple nervous days (manageable): gotta throw them away 😂 so i do not get tempted to ride out........
papa need some new shoes anyway

took a 2mg xanax bar because I need to even out. Real life shit and lack of brain candy and I don't want to feel "missing it".

oh man running out of weed is like my ultimate hell. If i was your IRL friend I'd get you a few tokes to get thru the day.

I know you'd always look out for me cap and the feeling is mutual. I had to even out with a little over load of alprazolam today myself today.

And fortunately my roommate picked me up 2gs of 'Amnesia Haze' for the rest of the weekend.

Smoking bowls of that playing nba2k and watching the Celtics.

Also added another 1mg, but I hit 20$ on a ticket and figured hook my roommate up with 10$ and save 10$ for future benzos. God I sound like an addict haha "future benzos" lol nobody wanna be sick though

Also sipping a 8% 24oz screwdriver

lol "future benzos" I can't blame you man. my life is pretty hellish w/o meds as needed :|

Also sipping a 8% 24oz screwdriver
Abruptly quitting alcohol, wise decision, kind of harsh but I can do it.

<-- smoking a lot of pot/dabs to compensate. :|

At least you fucks can have benzos brb crying and drinking whiskey
yeah but benzos aren't really enjoyable if they're not hypnotic for me so medicine = medicine :| alprazolam is a necessity for my brain like I don't want to take it, I go w/o it and I start acting all off. :| it's just better to succumb to taking it as needed.

"brb crying" lol don't steal my line :D I'm fresh out of the brain candy of the day and it's driving me... I don't know... indifferent, still productive but quite out of it mentally still and I probably should take a good month+ break from anything like that.

Out of the incalculable amount of chemicals I've tried benzos are the only thing that bring me out of the aggressively high strung state I am permanently in. I think I only find them enjoyable because they make other people enjoyable. I HATE other people.

Out of the incalculable amount of chemicals I've tried benzos are the only thing that bring me out of the aggressively high strung state I am permanently in. I think I only find them enjoyable because they make other people enjoyable. I HATE other people.
I learned to love other people man it can be done. I can't even tell if it was "learned" or forced on me by some weird quasi-scientific explanation.

Benzos REALLY HELP. Society would look like shit w/o the legit scripts and it should just be OTC.

I normally wouldn't recommend what I did to many people but it was like a "last option" type thing, been mixing/matching all sorts of things for quite some time.

<-- high, baked, don't want to chain smoke all my weed/dabs to feel better w/o brain candy so I'm going to take some hypnotics that tend to work or not work, and probably toss some beer in there and if that backfires I'll be in for one hell of a ride.

I HATE other people.
This was essentially me ~ 30 days ago, but it was mostly hating myself. "Self" is a macro illusion, really. If you zoomed out and could only see the planet of the earth, you wouldn't see many humans. Zoom in enough to any/every human or non-living being; all made of quarks. You can scientifically understand that the self is illusory.

Just be you DG I like you just the way you are <3 but you can always change/shift perspectives if needed/desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.