• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on anything outrageous.

Just 2 grams of phenibut, 6 grams of Borneo White Vein Kratom mixed with Borneo Yellow Vein Kratom.
And some Gabapentin throughout the day. Got my Gabapentin prescription changed from 300 mg capsules to 600 mg tablets. The tablets work much better for me. Can't really feel the capsules.

Looking forward to getting Concerta Monday.

-200mg Vyvanse (4 ×50mg doses starting at 3pm yesterday(6am rn)
(I prefer meth ten fold and have tolerance to amphetamines but can't argue with drs orders lol)
-8mg~(estimate) Clonazepam
-.5g wax
------ waiting until couple hours then taking 30mg Oxycodone --and on the bright side I made it a couple days no opiates :) hope my fellow psychonauts have a blessed day ☆

So later that day I ended up doing .13(snorted) what was supposed to be h but turned out to be fentanyl (snorted 3 lines spaced out 6:50am, 10am, 1pm). I ended up in cardiac arrest (25years old)at 2:29pm; thankfully I was around my uncle who's military and instantly did CPR until medics came, 3 shots of narcan is what they said they used. I remember sitting on a couch then one second later I'm on my back getting wheeled through the hospital with dr and nurses around and my face hurt so bad it was melting like pain (I thought I had been shot in the cheek but it was from my teeth tearing up the inside of my cheeks.) Fucking scary shit, extremely grateful to be alive.
So now I'm on suboxone and having my meds managed so I'm on: -6mg suboxone
-50mg Vyvanse
-3mg Clonazepam
-1g good bud
///////Love everyone fr be safe out there

sober all day:

an hour ago...
2.5mg aplz
300mg kratom
440mg naproxen
5mg diazeapam
coffee
cigs
weed

Took another 100ug bupe earlier, then another 2mg+1mg of etizolam. Then a mg of alprazolam. More weed too. I’m feeling supremely mellow and quite a bit itchy :)

drank 1.75 liters of grapefruit margarita, why did the bottle yesterday taste so much better? anyway right now im drinking jim beam and trying to decide when to go to sleep. I don't have to work until 10 9 hours away so i guess I can have another shot

I'm specialk I get to go on captain heroins signature :)
Lol
What’s my signature

did too many drugs about a week ago

I don’t get it hopefully you didn’t OD I’m assuming you’re ok

(this is why you don’t abuse dissociative drugs you’ll burn the fuck out)

<- Dabs and some weed

That’s hot.
Upon watching people risk their lives out of utter frustration here I decided to go out tonight.
Where and what and when are known. Who and how ....we will find out

Earlier I had some red kratom and 45mg DXM and now I have a 4 pack of tall 8% double IPAs that taste GREAT

I fucked up my back and wish I had some OXY

yea yea yeah
i do a little something everyday
or try to.

liquid cbd thc whoa, good

xyzine dabz z z red bull
potentiated opioid residual
whatever

hopefully too much xan some day 😁

45mg methadone
3mg alprazolam (was benzo sick as fuck yesterday till this morning I caved)
Bowls of gdp

Just watched the rCeltics win. Gotta hit the liquor store.

Just hit the store n now the Titans are fuckin up the Ravens right now.

Last edited:
I wish I had some benzos...

Just took 6 mg of Borneo Green Vein Kratom mixed with Borneo White Vein Kratom

I'm trying to save my Gabapentin to go along with Concerta Monday, but I'll take about 900 mg Gabapentin tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.