C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I took 1.5mg etizolam and smoked a mixed bowl of two strains of weed I got recently and I'm unpleasantly mellow. Need to get some things done...

schizopath

Bluelighter
Im sorry, I recently made a hard decision to stick to microdosing you only 🥰 Too addictive you know

schizopath

Bluelighter

schizopath

Bluelighter
Microdosing opiates is the shit

Cream Gravy I must thank you for giving me the idea.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I was thanking for the future!...

schizopath

Bluelighter
Youre welcome

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NMI, NSADD, PD
Staff member
Took 8mgs of Bupe and smoked a bowl of some of these Dank CBD buds I just got. Feel nice and relaxed trying to cut back on my drug use these days. Probably on Friday I will take some 4-HO-MET im thinking like 25mgs and have a strong trip.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
CC save up the trip let the serotonin and dopamine vesicles create in the neurons
You’ve got this.
Charlie’s life must be so cool. I would so let him borrow my brain 🧠

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Took 8mgs of Bupe and smoked a bowl of some of these Dank CBD buds I just got. Feel nice and relaxed trying to cut back on my drug use these days. Probably on Friday I will take some 4-HO-MET im thinking like 25mgs and have a strong trip.
How would you describe MET? It's not something I know too much about, but might have an opportunity to try. I'm sure the internet has a lot of info but I always appreciate a first hand account.

OT just kratom, a cup of G&R strains in some mint green tea. Skipped the kava this morning again and I feel like I did before I started using it, better and more relaxed. I must have some very interesting chemistry because I've never heard of kava making anyone agitated and uncomfortable.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Doxylamine
I am about to smoke pot

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NMI, NSADD, PD
Staff member
How would you describe MET? It's not something I know too much about, but might have an opportunity to try. I'm sure the internet has a lot of info but I always appreciate a first hand account.

OT just kratom, a cup of G&R strains in some mint green tea. Skipped the kava this morning again and I feel like I did before I started using it, better and more relaxed. I must have some very interesting chemistry because I've never heard of kava making anyone agitated and uncomfortable.
Well I'd compare 4-HO-MET to Psilocybin Mushrooms in alot of ways but it has some differences. The Visual activity is noticeably increased with this and it has less mindfuck than Shrooms. It's a very euphoric drug and one of my favorites just behind 4-AcO-DMT which is also very much so like Mushrooms. If you could find either of those I'd suggest snagging them up A.S.A.P.

But there is also just MET the Simple Tryptamine you just mentioned but i haven't had the chance to sample that one yet but plan on doing so in the future at some point. I'm sure that it's going to be lovely because of the fact I'm so in love with it's Hydroxy counterpart.

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Just took 250mg of 3-MMC in a rizla paper, last dose was 7.5 hours ago, hopefully this brings some of the good good feels back
Well i had to finish the whole half gram i still had in my baggie to feel anything at all... So now i have no 3-MMC left and I'm not really feeling much. Whatever, I took 215mg of O-DSMT wrapped in a rolling paper, this should mellow me out pretty nicely.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
1mg alp
600mg gabap
2g ktratom
weed

bout to repeat aboveafter a short meal
:)
peace

Edit: Repeated. Night.

Last edited:

schizopath

Bluelighter
Tea and cigs got me high so

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
So far:
Cigarettes 7
Sertraline 200mg
Bisoprolol 5mg
Dihydrocodeine 360.4mg
Chlorpromazine 50mg
Depakote 400mg
Quetiapine 25mg
Naproxen 750mg
CBD (shit-ton)
DL-Phenylalanine
Milk Thistle
Skin, Hair, Nails (not sure what's in it)

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
When I trialed it a few times even at lower dosages I had a strange feeling of an entity presence and the visuals were colorful and intense. I found myself uncomfortable with being alone. Whereas, on mushies or 4-aco-dmt, phens, lsd, anything else really, I can really enjoy being alone, almost prefer it. I will say I'm an outlier in this case, most people seem to greatly enjoy 4-ho-met without issues. Colorful visuals are a pretty universal experience with that one.

I'm currently coming up on 1.5mg etizolam, 10mg o-dsmt, and 25mg 4-aco-dmt, chilling with a bowl of weed. Feeling pretty mellow and the 4-aco is starting to give me those familiar willies.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
A dab
Need to do things. Rest seems more essential. Hating physical existence.

devilsgospel

Bluelight Crew
Got some pills with just DXM in them so now I don't need to drink a big shot of something that tastes and smells like vicks vapor rub whenever I want kratom potentiation.

30mg DXM, 3g Green Hulu, bout to throw in a dip

I've started to like chewing tobacco, I bought a $3 can and have been using it for weeks now. Trying to only smoke cigs when I leave the house for work or errands.