• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling good and mellow. So far today I've had:
1mgx2 etizolam
one bowl cannabis (shake mostly not great)
one cup strong coffee
.125mg hyoscyamine

Just tooted about 7mg of 3-MeO-PCE. Just looking for a little relaxation. Sometimes it does a good job, sometimes not, I guess we'll see. I did just find probably about 3mg of etizolam in PG, there was a bottle that had a tiny bit left. I have a gram at my friend's house but my car won't drive because my breathalyzer device is going haywire and malfunctioning. Feeling large amounts of anxiety today, I wish weed still helped with anxiety but it just makes it worse usually. I'm going to try to avoid etizolam but it's good to know it's there.

You bunch of animals, how the hell are ya?

I have returned.

Sippin whiskey & 3g Green Vietnam

I miss real drugs. Fuck the state of Florida and the law in general.
Holy shit, welcome back. I mostly (like 99 percent) a lurker on here, but I was genuinely sad to see you go. Hope everything is working out well for you, at least in adjusted terms.

OT: 3.5mg etizolam, 7g GMD kratom, a couple glasses of wine, and I'll definitely have some dabs soon.

Holy shit, welcome back. I mostly (like 99 percent) a lurker on here, but I was genuinely sad to see you go. Hope everything is working out well for you, at least in adjusted terms.

OT: 3.5mg etizolam, 7g GMD kratom, a couple glasses of wine, and I'll definitely have some dabs soon.

Aww thanks man, that means a lot. It's been an interesting adjustment but I've been doing well for myself.

Just chillin on 6g Green Hulu, 40mg DXM, and some other non-fun cold medicines. Trying to keep alcohol to my days off. God help me I'm a square now.

Morning to all and happy new years eve so far. Know its still early especially this side but anyhow, happy happy :) ..

Woke up with some alzam 1mg, H and vodka.
2nd bag finished and vodka almost finished

Gonna go pick up some more H, booze and some disco biscuits for the night and maybe some shrooms too 😁

Well after the disco biscuits and shroomz im having tje best time chilling outside in my back yard with a nice bon fire burning and the stars in the sky. Cant even begin to explain the visuals. Plus some good trance playing in the back. Life is good :cool:

Happy happy

Third Stage Absinthe 65% and Madtree Psychopathy IPA, 3g Green Dayak, nicotine via cigs

Glasses of Absinthe: 2
Psychopathy IPA: 3

Fuckin lit watching my favorite show Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

Well, today ... 150mg venlafaxine, ~100mg morphine, ~75mg 2F-DCK, ~5mg of methamphetamine, 1 cup of coffee ... now: 10mg O-PCE, waiting for it to set in and will have to re-dose as my tolerance is still through the roof from last 3-MeO-PCE binge 4 days ago ... everything besides venla (and coffee, obviously) administered intranasally.

My morning consistented of 3500mg of gabapentin, then my coworker blessed me with a shard, I hate the stuff, but it's everywhere, know I'm winding down with 10 gs. of red maeng da, feeling ok, miss the h, but my body can't handle that habit anymore

Got the meth pipe out..... so fucked up.... it's almost like i smoked myself into next year..... oh.... wait....

50mg MDMA from a random, and like 25mg adderall IR, spread out, on top of 5 or 6 drinks. I have a wicked headache, so I took some ibuprofen and like 5g kratom, and I'm about to add 1mg alp and like 2mg etizolam.

Okay New Years Eve party overall, cuz I got some free drugs, and I get to come back and play video games, but I always leave these things feeling like I said or did something stupid. Ah, well, such is life as an anxious person, I guess.

3mg alprazolam
25mg doxylamine WHY DID I NOT TAKE MORE
more coming, so much pain
dabs and pot and goodfeels

NOT ENOUGH DXM fuck me I don't feel like drunk driving to the pharmacy for more dxm

fuck me

Well first, Happy New Year to everyone

1mg alzam
3 bags H (finished now)
.5mg alzam again
500ml vodka through the day and some champagne. Gonna nap now then wake up to some more booze and benzos
Got some valium, alzam, purata and dalmadorm waiting for me for later. Bit atm im nodding and feeling like a million bucks

Hope all had an awesome day or is carrying on having one.

Im so baked right now i belong on a window still.. ha. Anyhow just quickly had 6 bong hits just bow in my friends car as the people we ar3 current of the "hoity toity" type if you know .. but im floatinf back llike a boss hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.