• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling really good this morning. Drinking green tea while methadone kicks in. I still feel the pregabalin from yesterday. ahhhhh :) what a relaxing morning. Its currently 7:50am and ive been up since 5:50am.

It’s the morning after a 3 day IV meth binge that was stopped only by a 50 mg seroquel that brought 5 hours sleep.

I’m feeling so super chilled and curious as to why I am neither suicidal nor hanging for another shot. I must be getting the hang of this ‘recreational’ use!

verified Platinum OG - countless amounts of King Palms rolled up
Cali gold shatter - vaporized
4mg "alprazolam" (they're pressed, although each of the 3 presses I have are each Very good)
12mg subutex (8mg sublingual earlier through the day, recently 4mg rectal)
alcohol - many a raspberry twisted tea

although I used to sell drugs and do ALOT more and worse drugs, so this is actually an improvement. given my current situation I was able to buy personal semi-bulk stashes of bars of 3 dif presses since the only amount to total my need required diversity (they all tested neg for fent though), a sealed bottle of subutex (I've been using subs to get myself off of heavy IV ketamine/heroin use), and 2 ounces bud/3.7g oil (roughly 2 weeks worth for. me)off the grower

if you look at the posts on my old " jeebis" (could never recover password so I made this) you'll see i was a mess. but I've been doing well. far better. and life works with my 4 vices and lsd/mdma stashed away pretty well, lol

<-- cpt. is on enough good stuff to be happy to everyone and not want to kill himself so that's a huge plus, something's working right. And I'm actually accomplishing things/mentally coming out of depression-coma. Shatter/bzd/alcohol helps (specifically 0.5mg alpraz intervals with beers, went heavier on beers w/o benzos earlier today and totally too f'd up and fell over a few times).

wanting constantly more.
Def. avoid if you are feeling the pull. Most go perma-psycho/addicted. Just a word of advice; the downers are much more user friendly than uppers. Psychedelics/cannabis are almost like toys by comparison.

Best of luck. <3

my kratom dose and waiting on ~750mg of soma to kick in to help my back pain :(...
I hope your back pain feels better man, that shit sucks. I'm sure you know this (because you are a smart one) but as all the muscles are inter-connected leg streteches/etc can alleviate the tension the back muscles are under (if it's nerve/disc pain that might do nothing). But ya, I'm sure you're already doing all of the above.

Keep living the kratom dream :)

80 mg hydrocodone (cwe)
2 mg clonazpem

no weed, high isn't as good. maybe i needed the weed>
yeah I get nothing out of anything if I can't have my shatter. I would fucking lose my shit and go through TERRIBLE wd, even if I had EVERYTHING else under the sun. It's that bad.

So don't feel too bad, I guess, you're not probably totally CB-1 receptor-blown like I am. Count your receptor-quantity based blessings :ROFLMAO:

i just had 2mg subutex.
proud of you man; a way better option. You can stay clean if you want, it's 100% in your control (or none of us have any will power so don't sweat it if that's the case ;)) and you're a stronger person than me for being able to pull yourself out of it. I know I couldn't again, and would die a miserable/progressive decaying death if I returned to heroin/bupe type drugs (I found bupe just as reinforcing/addictive).

It’s the morning after a 3 day IV meth binge that was stopped only by a 50 mg seroquel that brought 5 hours sleep.

I’m feeling so super chilled and curious as to why I am neither suicidal nor hanging for another shot. I must be getting the hang of this ‘recreational’ use!
I norm. come off the shit feeling amazing because my baseline mental health is in the toilet, like literally so bad that most drug wd's are like better than sobriety (terrible, terrible mental health issues here) = but if you're doing lower dose, eating/hydrating/sleeping = helps a lot.

+1 for no suicidal feelings. Definitely know those and I get 'em without coming off anything. Take care. I'm always here if you're having a bad comedown.

/edit: OK.. 400mg el. Magnesium, 750mg Ashwagandha, 0.25mg Triazolam nasal, 0.25mg Alprazolam and 120mg Oxycodone chewed up, maybe I'll nod off.

/edit2: Damn, I have to taper down a lil bit for a week or so. My tolerance is too fked up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.