• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never let myself run out. When Im on the verge of running out of something I always re up before I get to the point where Im running low.

For example when I get to the point of where I have, let's say 10-15 Roxy 30s left, I buy another 100 or so.

And the best part is, I always have insurance, I have Rx`s for Subutex 8mg #60 a month, Klonopin 1mg #60 a month, and Xanax 2mg #60 a month, So Im never worried about running out or getting sick ?

I never let myself run out. When Im on the verge of running out of something I always re up before I get to the point where Im running low.

For example when I get to the point of where I have, let's say 10-15 Roxy 30s left, I buy another 100 or so.

And the best part is, I always have insurance, I have Rx`s for Subutex 8mg #60 a month, Klonopin 1mg #60 a month, and Xanax 2mg #60 a month, So Im never worried about running out or getting sick ?

Good lord. If you don't mind me asking, how much do you spend a month or even a year?

Also, are you or your employer hiring?

heavy kratom dose prevented me from going to buy roxies on my day off home alone without wife, was already in the car when i changed my mind and dosed a lot of kratom. guess what wouldve happened if kratom was illegal.

Holy fuck Methacodone, you're Rxed 2MG of Klonopin and 4MG of Xanax a DAY?

That's gotta be just about the most insane benzodiazepine prescription I've ever heard about.

OT: Woke up severely hungover, avoided taking any PAMPAM :) And now I'm starting to feel better. Work this morning I was an anxious mess, not to mention first day with a new client. Gonna watch a movie with roomy later and drink ale. No work for the next two days either wheeeee

1.5 tabs (125ug each hit) of LSD-25
1mg clonazepam (to take the come-up edge off)
resides from my morning 70mg methadone dose
.125 ECP heroin/fent smoked

Yep...xanax for "breakthrough anxiety" ;)
I've heard of xanax being rxed in conjunction with other banjos for that reason, however if it's PRN then I wouldn't have guessed both the dose and and frequency to be so high. It makes sense if sky high pre existing tolerance was there, I guueessss..... When I was rxed an SSRI and banjo back at age 20, the doc had me on .5mg clonazepam three time a day. Even that was incredible overkill. Honestly, these days I'm interested in trying to do less with more. A friend is giving me two tablespoons of poppy pod powder to experiment with. He says that with good brewing skills and potentiation, he's able to feel effects from a single tablespoon. That got me curious. We both used to measure our doses in fractions of a cup instead.

This weekend, my new girlfriend introduced me to this underground burner scene in Hollywood and it was a 3 night hedonistic rampage...Throughout the 3 days, I consumed:

-MDMA tabs for the first time after a 4 year and 1 month year break! Took a chalky pressed pill the first night and couldn't decipher the logo and it need up being incredible....2nd night we each took 1 blue Tomorrow land pressed pill which felt like 280mgs MDMA...

-After almost 2 years I found Lucy finally! This time in the form of windowpane gel tabs that were so hard to break, you almost needed scissors...We each dropped 2 and they were at least 100mcs of CLEEEEAANN wavy gravy.

-190mls of GHB

-10 xanax bars

-6mgs klonopin

-weed of course

-2 bumps of coke that I hate and haven't done in over a year albeit I took 2 key bumps and it was FIRE

2.5mg alprazolam
70mg cherry liquid methadone syrup
800mg Tagament Hbr
Hot coffee
Nicotine
LSD afterglow

Sirtop,

I actually got it twisted, I put flip it around, I get 60 2mg Klonopin and 60 1mg Xanax. But ya, I obviously didn't get a script like that from the getgo, I started off small, with a Rx of 1mg Klonopin 2x daily, then a year or so later, I have what I have today. All about tolerance.

OT

Heroin (smoked)
60mg Oxycodone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
Nicotine (Marlboro red 100s)
Caffeine (coffee)

Word metha. That makes way more sense considering half lives.

OT: a few bags of green tea with a dollop of honey, took 2.5mg pampam last night do that was nice. Still in my system at least.

Mostly settled into my new apartment with my lady, the last few days have been super stressful but also amazing at the same time. So much shit to unpack/buy still though :p

OT: 200mg Tramadol, 0.5mg clonazepam, dabs of GSC, smoking bowls of some medical Red Headed Stranger (has almost 0 CBD but upwards of 23% THC) fucking awesome strain

Few hits of carfentanil (only thing that provides break-thru analgesia thru the saturation of my MMT dose of 70mg)
~100mg crystal d-methamphetamine vaped (preload: melatonin, chelated Mg, fish oil, ALA, NALT, nicotine for neuroprotective properties, vitamin C/D/E, B12 complex, gingko bilboa, selenium, L-carnitine, 5-htp, chromium, zinc, gabapentin)
PBR tallboy
Marlboro Reds
Whatever alprazolam is left floating around in my system (mostly just xanny rage)

Had a shitty day, my dude stole $20 from me and stole 4 x 1mg kpins outta my pocket while I'm in a wheelchair (fucking scumbag). Then he tried to make up for by having 4 x .5mg xanax "peaches" dropped off which after my MMT dose made me nod uncontrollably at the surgeon's office in front of my mom and the doctor. So instead of a script of temazepam for insomnia induced by acute pain from my surgeries, I got fucking hydroxyzine. Which is great for MMT potentiation in not only sedative qualities, but one of the few antihistamines that increases analgesia by some strange mechanism. I've learned to drop a lot of friends at this point. I'm better off with the very few REAL people I have in my life that don't just wanna use me for something or take advantage of my injury. Lessons always learned the hard way I suppose. Fuck.

Last edited:
Carfentanil huh? Damn, that stuff sounds awesome, but also very dangerous.

OT: Oxycontin and ibuprofen for a tooth ache, ugh now I gotta make an appointment with the dentist.

EDIT: HYH, how are you measuring your dose and how much did you take??
Quite curious, it's not every day you see someone who is using carfentanil, in fact I don't think I've ever seen or heard of someone taking it, ever. So call me curious for sure. :D

Last edited:
Holy Shit hyh, carfentanil!?
Be careful with that Shit bro, that's what's killing every addict these days. A lot of dope is cut with that Shit.

BTH (smoked)
60mg Oxycodone (2 kvk tech Roxy 30s)
40mg Diazepam (teva)
2mg Alprazolam (greenestone)
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT)
Caffeine (Caramel machiatto)

Ya, if you have pure carfentanil in powder or dissolved, just getting some on your skin is enough to kill you. So I do hope you're being careful with it HYH, I do NOT wanna see your thread pop up in te shrine because of this drug! As awesome & tempting as it must be, either handle it with EXTREME care, or do not handle it at all.

Be safe bro!

OT: Moar oxy earlier, nodded out in a very uncomfortable position lol. With my whole body on the bed, while my head was dangling off the side, upside down. Lol. Good thing I wasn't out for too long, maybe 20 minutes tops, and I didn't pass out with my head dangling off the bed, think it must've happened like 10 mins in. Anyway I'm glad it wasn't longer, because it already felt plenty uncomfortable when I woke up after only 10-15 minutes. Stiff neck and the beginnings of a pretty annoying headache (I woke up just in time to not have said headache actually 'break through', thankfully). Next time when I'm feeling noddy, I'll go and lie down more in the middle of my bed, that's for sure. =D

freebased powder heroin

High as fuuuck...I also slammed a bag last night and got waylaid, I still somehow felt high when I woke up in the morning...stuff is strong. The dope scene here in the northeast USA is amazing, definitely one of the best places for dope in the USA, maybe in the world even (unless you live in Afghanistan or Myanmar or something, LOL). If you're in the NYC-Philadelphia-Baltimore triangle, you're set...

I do miss western USA marijuana in all its wonderful forms, though.

Popped 2 Valium 1.5mg Xanax 200mg tramadol 150mg 6-apb 200mg eph and 0.5g3-mmc 30mg metocin sniffed I'm mashed

Status
Not open for further replies.