• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I banged dope today for the first time, and fuck yes there's a huge difference.. I only shot up 2 points and got a amazing rush.. the dope I've been getting this past week is super fire.. btw I did an IM shot, not IV.

0.2g Heroin (IM)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

im surprised you don't bang dope due to your extensive use.

well you've just opened up pandoras box.

IMing dope i've heard on this board is more dangerious than IVing in terms of abcesses or infections

^ IM is super fucked up, as far as an ROA for recreational drugs. Although the one person I knew who IM'd frequently was doing it with black tar heroin (!), due to this individual's usable veins being completely tapped out, and boy oh boy...it was a mess, that's all I really have to say about it :|

I recently did the last of the dope I had. I've been running through cheap, relatively high-quality powder heroin for the last month or so...little breaks here and there, but...I'm not looking forward to the next few days. :\ Oh well...I have no one to blame but myself.

Feeling pretty good. I took 7 grams of kratom an hour and a half ago and have been vaping a pretty decent kush along with a couple tasty tequila sunrise's.

Gin and tonic...you're next!

grabed 3 dipa and an imp porter from the markyplace now chillaxin while i meal prep for tomorrow's long shift (mash taters mostly) gettin 2 feel p good rn

i'm glad i quit taking valium daily last year because now i have enough of it saved to help me out when i finally go dry

making hangout/lunch plans with friends who live in PDX proper, still have plenty of work to do on my truck and my car, gonna be another fun jam packed week.

That's what I use, is black tar... is it really that dangerous? I don't notice any negative side effects so far.. and I did 3 .2 shots today..

should i I lay off the IM? And stick with smoking?

I think that's what I'm going to do. I seem to enjoy smoking heroin. Chasing is actually fun.

My friend just notified me that he has the 10mg Methadone pills made by Roxane, 54 142 imprinted tablets, love those. I already have the Malli brand 'done tablets, both the 10mg (M 57 71) and the 40mg wafers (M 25 40).. the Malli seem more potent in the sedation category, but I think the Roxane are more euphoric, better analgesic properties.. I'm going to go on a little 'done run starting probably tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to get about a 100 of the 10mg Methadone Roxane's.

IM tar is not a good decision unless you micron filter shit is nasty

That's what I use, is black tar... is it really that dangerous? I don't notice any negative side effects so far.. and I did 3 .2 shots today..

should i I lay off the IM? And stick with smoking?

I think that's what I'm going to do. I seem to enjoy smoking heroin. Chasing is actually fun.

My friend just notified me that he has the 10mg Methadone pills made by Roxane, 54 142 imprinted tablets, love those. I already have the Malli brand 'done tablets, both the 10mg (M 57 71) and the 40mg wafers (M 25 40).. the Malli seem more potent in the sedation category, but I think the Roxane are more euphoric, better analgesic properties.. I'm going to go on a little 'done run starting probably tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to get about a 100 of the 10mg Methadone Roxane's.

IM'ing street drugs is quite risky, (or pills is usually even worse and carries even more risk than street drugs do). Mainly the risk for abcesses is quite high when using the wrong drugs IM, and that's something you really want to avoid. You should pretty much only IM a drug if it comes straight out of its medical grade injectable solution straight from the packaging to be 100% sure there won't be any complications.

I say it's best not risk it, it's not really worth it anyway IMO because it doesn't provide a real rush, and the effects aren't that great. Smoking it is more immediate so if you're doing it to get a rush, you're better off smoking it. Though you will inevitably lose a lot more of the drug both by not inhaling every bit of smoke, and the BA is of course quite a bit lower than the 100% from IM. I'd suggest you switch RoA's before you have any complications, because its almost like russian roulette, though not as lethal :p (usually anyway, untreated abcesses that go septic will also kill you). Anyway, it would be smart to switch and stick to another RoA for your own safety. Having to switch from a RoA with maximim availability to a significantly lower % sucks, but IM is just too risky to be doing. It's truly not worth it..

Anyway OT: Mrning dose of oxy (80mg) and I'm sure the 12mg bromazepam from yesterday is also definitely still working, the combo is making me nod pretty hard, which makes it hard to write a post since I keep nodding off, and every time I nod off/snap out of it I forget what I am writing down. So I'll end my post here because I've already wasted too much time writing it. =D Have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:
70mg liquid methadone
40mg diazepam subL
1000mg cimetidine
4,000mg gabapentin
50mg DPH
+coffe
+nicotine

I'm stoked I came across some 10mg Valium. One of my all-time favorite BZD's for sure! It has an actual pronounced blissful, super-relaxed euphoria in the vein of temazepam (in terms of obvious euphorigenic properties). Not to mention the synergy of methadone and diazepam is superb. One of my favorite benzo + methadone combos, on par with clonazepam + methadone... well if not a more blissful, happy synergy and less of a sloppy nod (although alprazolam takes the win for super sloppy, no inhibitions nod sesh in conjunction w/ 'done). Now I just need some weed and a moderate dose of MXE insufflated or some tan MXE (with 3-MeO-PCP-esque

Last edited:
Yo, didn't realize I had some decent funds on my credit/debit card with cash avaliable. I'm stocking up on the rest of the 10mg valiums dude has thats picking my temp. handicapped ass up to take me to Wal-mart for cash back so I can clean him out of diazeeeeepamski. My inhibitions are gone, I could honestly go cop some fentanyl to supplement this methadone with the potent ass rush of IV fent + I need some fire edibles.

Methacodone, shooting not into a vien is dangerious. I had a friend that would always shoot into his hands and miss a lot since the viens there are so small. anyways his hands were usually so swollen it looked cartoonish, he also eventual died from a blood borne injection due to bad shooting hygene. This was a smart guy in medical school too, addiction just got the best of him as he had excess money and no control.

Also be careful for hep c if you shooting with others, don't even share the same spoons even if you wash it, the virus can survive for days outside of the body so if just shooting something somebody touched that they may have left a spec of blood on days ago can do it. This is what made me so paranoid it got me to stop shooting 1.5 years ago. It was probably me being overly paroind, but I was so paranoid everytime i shot up that the dealer left blood residue on the pills and gave me something, the paranoia got to the point where It was consuming my life and i was in a serious relationship with a straight person so it gave me a sense of guilt that i was exposing them.

i did shoot oxies once recently just for old times sake, there was no rush and the high was only slightly stronger than snorting to me since i have a low tolerance these days. Now shooting diluadid would have been a bad idea because it is just so damn good

Ya even though IM feels a little better than chasing, it's honestly not THAT much better. I enjoy smoking more, chasing is just fun period.

I'm sure IV would be better, but it's not going to make me do it.

Back to smoking :)

Thanks so much for the heads up guys!

OT

Heroin (smoked)
40mg Methadone (4 10mg Roxane's)
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
+Nicotine +caffeine

Had a pretty rough day all around. Nothing seemed to go right. Except now, since I'm home and relaxing in my recliner listening to dope beats and getting my GABAs massaged. As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time.

60mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 2 10mg tabs)
60mg Oxycodone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
+ Nicotine (Marlboro 100s)
+ Caffeine (Hot coffee)

60mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 2 10mg tabs)
60mg Oxycodone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin
+ Nicotine (Marlboro 100s)
+ Caffeine (Hot coffee)

Do you ever run out of your stash? Fingers crossed you never do unless that's something you want to do? I ask because I just can't remember you saying you run out.

OT: about 8 grams of kratom today. Feels pretty good. I have a lot more energy when I'm not taking oxy. I wish I had the will power to just take the oxy a couple days a weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.