• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How "Good" Are 5 Mg (K 18) Oxycodone Hydrochloride Pills?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
Like what is their common street cred expecially compared to other types of Oxycodone? What exactly is their brand name? Are they really good pills or one of the shittier ones? And how good are they for smoking off of tin foil as well as snorting? Thank you!

Please group your questions into 1 thread

Use the "EDIT" function to group your questions into 1 thread. Moderators will do it for you but it's a pain in the ass--they also might just delete your threads if they get tired.

Great for nasal use or smoking, but smoking is a waste. Due to them being the weakest formulation therefore being less concentrated amount of oxycodone (10 mg pill is less powder vs 2 5 mg pills) definitely making vaping more difficult to achieve a good lungful.

IMO just eat them or use them nasally. I find out of all ROA with OC nasally takes the least and initiates a nod easy as well as provides best little rush while orally is just as strong although less likely to induce nod although lasts a bit longer and not just because it takes longer to come up. Smoking is a waste and IV is the least noticeable feeling giving no rush and taking 60-120 mg in one shot while 15 mg nasally can have me nodding and I have no idea why it works like this for me.