• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How fast does dexamphetamine tolerance build?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I'm not noticing any effects at all anymore. I took 60mg this afternoon and felt something absolutely tiny, but other than that, nothing recently. I've taken 250mg in 6 days.

dude Everyone knows I eat the same thing everyday with no tolerance it just HAS to become about 60-100 MG in a day and usually a benzo is needed then it wont build you just wont maybe appreciate it or something as much maybe.

FOR CLARIFICATION:

60-100 MG dex in a day is about 210-350 vyvanse and even for tolerant users is hard to TOLERATE without some kpin

Yeah the negative side effects really start things going after exceeding ~30 mg of amphetamine, from what I've seen and heard. Also, the more you've abused it in the past, the more likely you'll get side effects and at lower doses. More so, cognitive benefits are lesser, or even absent, at higher doses. Even for a big male, 60 mg is pushing it. 20 mg to 30 mg is all I've seen people prescribed of the stuff for their ADHD. At those doses, without abuse, people are less likely bug out and develop serious side effects.

Someone shouldn't need benzos to tolerate another medication. It's classic polypharmacy.

At least take breaks. If you don't, it will really get to you, and you might end up somewhere you didn't choose...

It usually just takes a few days of binging for me. If I take it a day or two later the effects aren't usually that noticeable especially the euphoria and it is so unpredictable large doses have actually knocked me out like a benzos after I have a tolerance, weird great drug. I usually binge a few days take a one or two week break and do it again and it always feels like I don't have a tolerance at all when I start back. What drug containing d-amphetamine are you talking about? Adderall (levoamphetamine + d-amphetamine) is a way different high than my favorite stim Dexedrine (pure d-amphetamine, so a way more euphoric smooth high.

Is it vyvanse? 60 mg of dextroamphetamine is a pretty large dose, should definitely feel it.

No it's not Vyvanse, pure dexamphetamine

dude Everyone knows I eat the same thing everyday with no tolerance it just HAS to become about 60-100 MG in a day and usually a benzo is needed then it wont build you just wont maybe appreciate it or something as much maybe.

FOR CLARIFICATION:

60-100 MG dex in a day is about 210-350 vyvanse and even for tolerant users is hard to TOLERATE without some kpin

So you take the same as me and feel something, just not as strong? I feel literally nothing, just go straight into a comedown.

Yeah the negative side effects really start things going after exceeding ~30 mg of amphetamine, from what I've seen and heard. Also, the more you've abused it in the past, the more likely you'll get side effects and at lower doses. More so, cognitive benefits are lesser, or even absent, at higher doses. Even for a big male, 60 mg is pushing it. 20 mg to 30 mg is all I've seen people prescribed of the stuff for their ADHD. At those doses, without abuse, people are less likely bug out and develop serious side effects.

Someone shouldn't need benzos to tolerate another medication. It's classic polypharmacy.

At least take breaks. If you don't, it will really get to you, and you might end up somewhere you didn't choose...

Forced break from dexamphetamine until I get more early next month. I went through 120 5mg pills in 11 days, I think I sold/gave away about 40 though. I never really used benzos except for when I'd been up for days, but recently I noticed the comedowns are getting really bad. I stopped Concerta because I thought the comedowns were too bad and these are probably right around where they were. I don't have anymore diazepam though and I have absolutely no money to get some more.
I'm 6ft but I'm not heavy at all, like 124 pounds, so I probably don't classify as a 'big male'

It usually just takes a few days of binging for me. If I take it a day or two later the effects aren't usually that noticeable especially the euphoria and it is so unpredictable large doses have actually knocked me out like a benzos after I have a tolerance, weird great drug. I usually binge a few days take a one or two week break and do it again and it always feels like I don't have a tolerance at all when I start back. What drug containing d-amphetamine are you talking about? Adderall (levoamphetamine + d-amphetamine) is a way different high than my favorite stim Dexedrine (pure d-amphetamine, so a way more euphoric smooth high.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean about the euphoria being gone. I used to get so happy when I'd taken dexamphetamine, but now I can't get there at all, no body high either, just go straight into a comedown.
I think 360mg in 9 days probably counts as a binge, but I've got no amphetamine at all until January 3rd when I have another appointment with my psychiatrist, I think that will probably be enough time for my tolerance to go down. My pills are generic 5mg dexamphetamine (although it's spelt with an 'f' on the blister for some reason), no levoamphetamine.

60 mg of “dex“ (as in „dexedrine“/d-amphetamine sulfate) is closer to 140 mg of Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine dimesilate).

Edit: 70 mg of vyvanse are sometimes stated to be equivalent to ~21 mg of *freebase* dextroamphetamine; however, since dextroamphetamine is commonly sold as the sulfate salt (and never as the freebase, which is a volatile liquid) it makes more sense to use the 70mg:30mg ratio when comparing doses for vyvanse and dexedrine.

Last edited: