• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how far would you go to get what you want...

everything i want comes to me.....

no, not sounding like a stuck up wanker....

but in a more philisophical kind of way...

think about it...

I would kill anyone for $1,000,000 as long they provided me a safe escape with a good fake passport and ID papers for me to escape elsewhere. =D

keystroke said:
I want to goto the Post Office right now, but, it's 5 minutes walk away and I can't be bothered getting out of my pyjamas quite yet.....

I didn't know people still wore pyjamas, nearly everyone I know just wears some old clothes from few years back, like their METALLICA t-shirts before they discovered raves.

muzby said:
everything i want comes to me.....

no, not sounding like a stuck up wanker....

but in a more philisophical kind of way...

think about it...

Wow, I was just about to make a post very similar to this, opened up the thread to post and see you do it. heh

Basically, I couldn't say I would travel anywhere to find love. I have always found love (relationship love) with people who have literally crossed my path. I'm not the person who is always in a relationship or is never in one, I'd say I've been in relationships about 60-70% of my life since I turned 17ish. I just can't see how people CAN'T find love.. I've always had girls asking me out and stuff to the point where I've gone out with 3-4 girls at once to see which one 'took my fancy'

Regarding friends, I'd do anything for them if possible . I've always been the person to wanting something, I'll get it. Can't say there is much that I have wanted to achieve that I haven't. As people know (who are around me) I sprout my thankfulness for the blessed life I lead. FUCK IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ALIVE.. I shout that out a lot..

:)

Urbanhog said:
I would kill anyone for $1,000,000 as long they provided me a safe escape with a good fake passport and ID papers for me to escape elsewhere. =D

done and done....

i'll provide you a safe escape to IRAN, and will provide you with a good fake passport in the name of SALMAN RUSHDIE.....

hehehehhehehee...... ;) ;)

Originally posted by Urbanhog

does "anyone" include, say, a three year-old child (just any...), one of your parents, or nelson mandela, for example?

:)

I really would do anything for love... thought I'd already done a fair amount but then the situation changes and you realise just how much sacrifice and commitment you are capable of. Thats all about unconditional love i guess.

I dont really have any life long dreams, especially not career wise (something that pays the bills and lets me borrow money would be a nice change :/)

would love to see more of the world though... just need the money, all in good time :)

apart from that im giving up 3 days a week of full time work in possibly the best job on the planet to go back to uni next year so I can get what i want....

interesting topic :)

how far would i go? well i wouldnt kill anyone. hypothtical or not...its just not me. i would go to to the ends of the earth to help some one if they neededit. but i wouldnt travel to find love...or go in search of it...

love has always come to me...and i think that in itself is its own reward.

but if i was determined enough then theres really no syaing as to how far i would go in a sinister way to get what i want ;)

i will usually do absolutely nothing unless i want something reaaaaally bad..... i mean it would be handy to have my drivers liscense, but i just couldnt be fucked, and now at 19.5, i finally just secured my learners lol

but if i want it bad enough, i think im capable of doing just about anything that wouldnt disgust myself with myself, hurt my family (including dog) or real friends, or hurt a person i consider to be untouchable (a little boy/girl, a family man, a single mother doing her best, ppl like that)

for instance, i wanted to go to schoolies REAL bad, but i didnt have a job or any money, so i took a real shit job delivering leaflets in the hot summer, i delivered maybe 5000 a day over several hours and the most i ever earned in one day was 120 bucks.... fuckers

for something i wanted even more than schoolies, like revenge on the fuck who tried to rape my mother i would do anything if i thought it were possible to catch him and castrate him (it happened 32 years ago, 13 years before i was born, in queensland, and seen as the cops didnt get him then, i figure its a bit pointless, specially as i live in melbourne and dont know squat about queensland other than its a fun place to do heaps of drugs for a week after u finish year 12)

but still, really would love to grab him, and really let him have it..... if your out there, come see me u fucker

holy shit, I am so lazy sometimes I wont even get off the couch to get myself a drink when I am really thirsty or change the channel on the tv when there is something shit on. So I guess I wouldn't really go that far for what I want.

To achieve you're personal goals or get the guy or girl...how do you get there and what will you do to get there?
my goals are all altruistic, get in the way... and be converted or forgotten.
i asked mrs spgeddi to date me a dozen times b4 she said yes, several years later we are engaged.
Is it really worth it in the end?
yes it is, but only if you are right

Are there any limits as to how far you go?
yes. i can not force people to go beyond their will.

Or is there a hidden agenda as to your motives and reasons...?
yes, i want to appease a demon inside me.

I guess lately ive been thinkn of things that are important to me and tryin to think about how far would i go to get them. I mean i would die for my best friends but how far would i go for them?
as far as they need.

I want to succeed in things i do...but am i prepared to do whatever it takes to get there?
succeeders succeed whenever they try.

So are you? How far will go go to get what you want? Is there a limit as to where the line is drawn?
the only reason i will fail is because... "i dint want enough" or the goal was unrealistic.

What have you done to get what you want? was is terrible and have bad after affects
never bad if what you want is not selfishly motivated. what would i do?
anything because i am right.

or did u infact get what you want?
always.

Its all good to say you want something...like a car or a house, friends etc...but are you prepared to put in the effort to get what you want?
if that includes buying powrball tickets... yes! seriously, there is no reward for laziness.

Have you tried and failed or come out on top?
both, many times.

^^^ i once had the Privilege to attend a presentation by John Elliot.
and he said... "judge not by the successes of a man,but by the way he rose against adversity to succeed." he was talking about how he had survived bankrupsty and gone on to achieve... i took it to mean much,much more.

I'm kind of funny on this one....if it's a spontaneous thing for shits and giggles, I'll go to ridiculous lengths. For anything else though, I usually just can't be bothered.

All of my personal goals are self-growth oriented,so to be honest I don't really care all that much where I am in terms of money or relationships or anything like that as long as I feel I'm learning something from it.

On the other hand I did move interstate to a place I knew nobody just for the experience, so maybe I'm fulla shit. I dunno...

I cant do anything to hurt any other human being these days, I grew a heart the past 2 years and I wouldnt do anything these days to go to extreme lengths to get what I wanted!!

Right now, my most major goal is to keep my current r/ship happy and together.

How far am i will to go?? Well in the next few months im moving states to be with my s/o of 1 year. Its a huge gamble but Im only doing it so we can stay together, no other reason at all... so im willing to drop my whole life to keep my life with him.