• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how far would you go to get what you want...

neverwas

Bluelighter
To get what you want, how far will you go?

im not just talking bout relationships or friendships...im talking bout lil things aswell. like personal issues or things you have to work hard for.
To achieve you're personal goals or get the guy or girl...how do you get there and what will you do to get there?

Is it really worth it in the end?

Are there any limits as to how far you go?

Or is there a hidden agenda as to your motives and reasons...?

I guess lately ive been thinkn of things that are important to me and tryin to think about how far would i go to get them. I mean i would die for my best friends but how far would i go for them?

I want to succeed in things i do...but am i prepared to do whatever it takes to get there?

So are you? How far will go go to get what you want? Is there a limit as to where the line is drawn?

What have you done to get what you want? was is terrible and have bad after affects

or did u infact get what you want?

Its all good to say you want something...like a car or a house, friends etc...but are you prepared to put in the effort to get what you want?

Have you tried and failed or come out on top?

*this was inspired by gillywins thread but its different*

Last edited:
Hmmm...food for though. thankyou because now you have inspired me to think about some important things.

I have a few friends who I would go to the end of the earth for. I know these people would do anything for me and I would do the same. I think I just realised truly how far I would go. and now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy :)

My current plan is to move to a new state on my own to get the degree I want. which literally is going a far way to get what i want ;)

I'm generally quite driven to go and get things but I stay within my moral grounds to achieve what I do as well.

Thankyou for inspiring me to do some soulsearching chickadee

Depending on the importance of the goal at hand, I'm prepared to go to the ends of the earth, or to do nothing.

Off the top of my head I can think of a couple of wishes I'm prepared to throw myself in front of a train for.

The majority of the others have a low priority though.
Not something I care about enough

If I want something bad enough, or if I need something bad enough then I will push it for as long as I'm consious.

This includeds spending 6 hours walking home because I've missed the last bus home, surviving on rice for a few days because I have no money.

For plenty of people around the world this is there normal day to day life, so there is no reason why I can't dig deep every now and again.

As long as i don't hurt anyone on the way i'll do my damndest to get what i want :)

Starfalls have you see "what dreams may come" ? You might like the concept of that movie (goes with this topic)

I just wish I knew what I wanted... :\

If I had some direction and some goals, I'd probably go to the end of the earth to achieve what I set out to do...

^^ me too. i've got some idea, but not really and that's hard to deal with.

personally i'm not in agreeance with the "the ends justifies the means" theory. i will try my hardest at achieving what i want but i like to keep it within the bounds of what feels right for me and the time.

pushing blindly ahead and looking out for no. 1 only, wont bring true happiness in the end, i believe :\

(...and this would be why i'm such a happy person and all 8) )

Well, if i knew what i wanted, than the lengths i would go would be in direct corelation to the importance i place upon the object of my desire.

Meanng, if its really really important i'd try everything in my ability to achieve, until i was no longer living. but not much is that important, i'm pretty damn apathetic. Maybe vengeance for family/significant friends would bring me to that. But for myself... meh. It's my life, and i can be as complacent as i like.

So basically, i find it hard to travel 500 metres to get myself some food from the Servo.

Murder... 8o

No no.. This is one I'd have to think about a lot...

shals :D

I'd go around the corner for love, to the shop and back for satisfaction and 1000km for a good time.

I am well aware that I will achieve very litte of importance in this life of mine. ;)

Well... lets see... in general, not thinking about this philosophically... i'd go as far as a met. ticket would get me to pick up drugs lol... unless prior arrangements for parties/the like, and i'd probably go interstate...
To get what i want:
--------------
BEGIN LIST
--------------
PS2 (junky stole my last one and FF Games) - Murder of the junky, and as far as electronics boutique if i have cash for a new one
Some more friends - Well, u can't get enuff of this comodity, so i'll go as far as it takes (no, i wont suck u off to b ur friend, or give u money)
Acid - Well, can't say i can get this, so i'd go as far as about 2,000km to get it if i could get it.
A new family - can't get one of these... anywhere, to old to be adopted lol... can just change my name and run away.
A Girlfriend - If i meet the right chick, i'll go basicly as far as need b, havn't bothered with chicks lately, drugs took precidence, my drug habit has dwindled alot (1 bikkie in 3 weeks, and a bit of speed) been thinking about chicks more often than anything lately - gotta get me one of these, and shower her with love.

See... 3 mins later, i start thinking about this... Material is not what this is about, and for writing what i did above, i think i'm a moron, in reality this is a personal question with no answers, accept those you keep to yourself. altho, above my post are a few good answers in words
MoeBro said:
Depending on the importance of the goal at hand, I'm prepared to go to the ends of the earth, or to do nothing.

Off the top of my head I can think of a couple of wishes I'm prepared to throw myself in front of a train for.

The majority of the others have a low priority though.
Not something I care about enough

Well done :)

I want to goto the Post Office right now, but, it's 5 minutes walk away and I can't be bothered getting out of my pyjamas quite yet.....

^heheh lazy.. but i feel the same way, im on the dole, centrelink in 25 mins away, and i have to go get a new jobseeker diary to fill the hole thing out in the next week, i guess im lazy too :)

I just had a thought...

you need to be resourceful and use what you have to get what you want...be it as complex as a degree or as simple as someones phone number! you need to think outside the square and ask people for help ;););)

I'd go to the ends of the earth (redundant as the earth is round) for true love and I have already. Even though it was a costly mistake it was the truest action I have ever done and I would do it again. Love is worth everything.

Originally posted by ButrosButros_Grantos
I'd go to the ends of the earth (redundant as the earth is round) for true love and I have already. Even though it was a costly mistake it was the truest action I have ever done and I would do it again. Love is worth everything.

14.gif

ButrosButros_Grantos said:

Oh yes I hear that one! Well said. I love Melbourne, but I have traveled the world and back to have a good time. I plan on doing this as often as my bank ballance allows.

Up All Night said:

I'd go around the corner for love, to the shop and back for satisfaction and 1000km for a good time.

I would go round the corner for a sausage roll, to the shop and back for a stamp, and 1000km for anyone :p