• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How does someone that takes 120mg methadone and shoot ,6 h#4 and experience the best rush and nod in his lifetime? Where as I’m on 24mg w/ bad results

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
Blue and green lighters!

I have a question for you guys. A question that has been posted frequently in regards to H and Mdone. So I tapered down to 25mg and I have 27 take homes. Clinic got new bottles and seals didn’t hold on my lock box being that I bought a lockbox that fits 27 bottles PERFECTLY but iit is basically set up like a binder. Long story short I got home to find that 11 or them leaked out. So being that my only option at the moment is picking up black or a shit ton on valuim/somas/Xanaxnalong with dividing the bottles evenly. And to be clear I will be going to route that saves me more money in the us.So the answer is black. I’m aware that I couldraise my tolorance and fuck my chances of my next pick up to hold properly but I’m willing to take the chance. Some friends are in town that I haven’t seen in 10 years and we’ll we would like to have fun.

fast forward 1 and a half weeks we have xans addies bth and h4. I also have 2 friends joining us that are on 120mg and 150mg... can someone help me understand scientifically as to why these guys are not only getting a Fucking godly rush, but an awesome nod and uplifting opiate high? Shouldn’t I BE GETTING BETTER RESULTS? being that I’m at a 24mg dose and I split dose into 12mg in morning and sometimes 6mg at night to save some over time

I am following harm reduction, we all have narcan on us and we are supervising each other. I have tried not taking any methadone for 2 days and straight up did a .4-.5 of bth and I get a decent rush nothing extraordinary like the others are same when I do the h#4 and mind you I’ll even take some BZD to hopefully improve the rush. And still these ruckers with higher mdone doses are getting crazy effects and awesome nods?! I even tried taking 48mg methadone dose waited 2.5 hours and did another shot and still nothing extravagant. Is this god telling me “no. U overdosed over 14 times, your recreation time is no more”

You answered your own question at the very end: "no. U overdosed over 14 times, your recreation time is no more”.

This has alot to do with it. Your receptors have been desensitized. I was once on 380mg/day of methadone and while ive long been off of it i have trouble getting high.

The problem is, just because you don't feel that high doesn't mean you aren't about to stop breathing. This is likely why you've overdosed so many times. Stop trying cause you're likely going to die trying (especially these days with the fentadope that is so common).

That’s gnarly man thanks for the tip. I feel much cleaner stuff can be bought off the web and this is shit a friend got on the streets. It’s crazy cus it doesn’t give me that warm fuzzy opiate feeling nor is it making me nod? Pretty weird I do want to know what exactly is in it now haha and u know what else is weird? I have noticed very minor hallucinogenic effects... like very milld. For instance, the text on the screen from this post is slowly wavey or kinda breathing if u took the time to focus in on it

Not to sound like an ass, but I would question whether your friends are actually taking their doses...